Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BD Siggys Shop! ~Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Bluedragon
I'm flat broke right now *cries* but when I would love love looove to get one of these once I can afford it, so can I be added to the pinglist? :3 Your art is so pretty! :D
@Bluedragon
I'm flat broke right now *cries* but when I would love love looove to get one of these once I can afford it, so can I be added to the pinglist? :3 Your art is so pretty! :D
1sRGvJs.png
@Bluedragon THANK YOU! I will pay asap :)

Thank you for the link, I will use it!
@Bluedragon THANK YOU! I will pay asap :)

Thank you for the link, I will use it!
@Indirae

You could offer trades like items and apperal too, to make up the price.. ;D
Sure added! Thank you!
@Indirae

You could offer trades like items and apperal too, to make up the price.. ;D
Sure added! Thank you!
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon Finally decided on which dragon I wanted as my signature~! [b]Username[/b]: Enoch [B]Dragon/creature[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8601933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86020/8601933_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Detail[/b](Like poses, emotion, ect): I'd like all his apparel and his accent to be included. He's a rather solemn and moody fellow; so I was thinking something [i]spooky[/i] would work as a theme. Maybe try something with shadows too? I'd love to see any ideas you have in making the picture as spooky as possible and I'd pay extra for anything experimental you may throw in. [b]Comment..?[/b]: I'd definitely pay extra for any possible glowy effect you can add to the lantern. And I'd be beyond thrilled if you could add a dripping animation to the oil on his face; that way it could look like the oil is dripping his mouth. [b]Would you like to send payment before or after..?[/b] Before; but I'll also be willing to pay more afterwards if you end up putting more time and effort into this one and feel like you deserve more payment from me <3
@Bluedragon

Finally decided on which dragon I wanted as my signature~!

Username: Enoch
Dragon/creature:

8601933_350.png

Detail(Like poses, emotion, ect): I'd like all his apparel and his accent to be included. He's a rather solemn and moody fellow; so I was thinking something spooky would work as a theme. Maybe try something with shadows too? I'd love to see any ideas you have in making the picture as spooky as possible and I'd pay extra for anything experimental you may throw in.

Comment..?: I'd definitely pay extra for any possible glowy effect you can add to the lantern. And I'd be beyond thrilled if you could add a dripping animation to the oil on his face; that way it could look like the oil is dripping his mouth.

Would you like to send payment before or after..? Before; but I'll also be willing to pay more afterwards if you end up putting more time and effort into this one and feel like you deserve more payment from me <3
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch

Yes, Alright, this sounds good. Dark and spooky feel, i like it!
I've note this down. There might be a wait in line as i'm taking my take time doing them.

Not sure about the price with this one. Might have to leave that until i catch up to this. My guess tho, Its about 300k - 350k treasure.
@Enoch

Yes, Alright, this sounds good. Dark and spooky feel, i like it!
I've note this down. There might be a wait in line as i'm taking my take time doing them.

Not sure about the price with this one. Might have to leave that until i catch up to this. My guess tho, Its about 300k - 350k treasure.
35326_s.gif
Two for me then! [b]Username[/b]: Thalassophilous [B]Dragon/creature[/b]: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35921/3592032_350.png[/img] [b]Detail[/b](Like poses, emotion, ect): Yand is a very calm and gentle soul and I'd like a pose/posture that reflects that? [b]Comment..?[/b]: [b]Would you like to send payment before or after..?[/b] After/Durunf if that's your preferred method! Also I can pay in gems if you'd like! [b]Username[/b]: Thalassophilous [B]Dragon/creature[/b]: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126141/12614038_350.png[/img] [b]Detail[/b](Like poses, emotion, ect): Cetus is an enigmatic mystic, do with that as you will! [b]Comment..?[/b]: N/A [b]Would you like to send payment before or after..?[/b] See above! I'll probably send payment as quickly as possible, just need accurate-ish quotes haha ^^
Two for me then!

Username: Thalassophilous
Dragon/creature:

3592032_350.png

Detail(Like poses, emotion, ect): Yand is a very calm and gentle soul and I'd like a pose/posture that reflects that?
Comment..?:
Would you like to send payment before or after..? After/Durunf if that's your preferred method! Also I can pay in gems if you'd like!

Username: Thalassophilous
Dragon/creature:

12614038_350.png

Detail(Like poses, emotion, ect): Cetus is an enigmatic mystic, do with that as you will!
Comment..?: N/A
Would you like to send payment before or after..? See above!

I'll probably send payment as quickly as possible, just need accurate-ish quotes haha ^^

bdimQ6g.gif
@Thalassophilous

i'm currently full with orders! However i've note this down for future reference.
I'll add you to my ping list soo when i'm free i'll ping you!

Thank you <3
@Thalassophilous

i'm currently full with orders! However i've note this down for future reference.
I'll add you to my ping list soo when i'm free i'll ping you!

Thank you <3
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon

Ah, could I please be added to the pinglist? :D
@Bluedragon

Ah, could I please be added to the pinglist? :D
sbat-4887-1_2_8_163_70.pngDlEFuvI.pngsfox-10398-7_17_4_2_1_2_37_1.png
@Prey

Sure! Added~
@Prey

Sure! Added~
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon

May I please be placed on your pinglist? I've just about liquidated enough to where I can afford it once you open back up again. c:
@Bluedragon

May I please be placed on your pinglist? I've just about liquidated enough to where I can afford it once you open back up again. c:
9axZbRl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38