Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BD Siggys Shop! ~Closed~
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Bluedragon
That's alright! :) I can understand why you'd want full payment before you start the commission. I might have enough FR currency later on to buy a signature from you, though--could you please add me to the pinglist for future openings?

You're welcome! I'm glad you appreciated my feedback.
@Bluedragon
That's alright! :) I can understand why you'd want full payment before you start the commission. I might have enough FR currency later on to buy a signature from you, though--could you please add me to the pinglist for future openings?

You're welcome! I'm glad you appreciated my feedback.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen

I might open again later on if these run of order get done. Depends if i’m busy to..
I’ve added you!
@QuetzalQueen

I might open again later on if these run of order get done. Depends if i’m busy to..
I’ve added you!
35326_s.gif
@BlueDragon [b]Username[/b]: SolarGriffin [B]Dragon/creature[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=64921] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/650/64921_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Detail[/b](Like poses, emotion, ect): A rather poised and regal young matriarch. If you cannot find a good way to incorporate the golem, it doesn't need to be included! Additionally, I'd love for her wings to be a shimmery gold. I just hate how muddied the gold shimmer gene looks on guardians :\ [b]Payment?[/b]: USD [b]Comment..?[/b]: Just need a price quote before 100% committing [b]Would you like to send payment before or after..?[/b] After, if that's all right!
@BlueDragon

Username: SolarGriffin
Dragon/creature:
64921_350.png

Detail(Like poses, emotion, ect): A rather poised and regal young matriarch. If you cannot find a good way to incorporate the golem, it doesn't need to be included! Additionally, I'd love for her wings to be a shimmery gold. I just hate how muddied the gold shimmer gene looks on guardians :\
Payment?: USD
Comment..?: Just need a price quote before 100% committing
Would you like to send payment before or after..? After, if that's all right!
l6oQakx.png
@Bluedragon [b]Username[/b]: Lionsong [B]Dragon/creature[/b]: Granite Thesher and Shale Thresher [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/610.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/609.png[/img] [b]Detail[/b](Like poses, emotion, ect): Something similar to your familiar example with them horizontal, maybe flipped so their mouths are facing and open in a glowing-fanged smile? [b]Payment?[/b]: Gems [b]Comment..?[/b]: None, unless you want so heeping compliments upon how amazing your art is, I can do that. XD [b]Would you like to send payment before or after..?[/b] I'll send it before (once you confirm the amount)
@Bluedragon

Username: Lionsong
Dragon/creature: Granite Thesher and Shale Thresher
610.png609.png
Detail(Like poses, emotion, ect): Something similar to your familiar example with them horizontal, maybe flipped so their mouths are facing and open in a glowing-fanged smile?
Payment?: Gems
Comment..?: None, unless you want so heeping compliments upon how amazing your art is, I can do that. XD
Would you like to send payment before or after..? I'll send it before (once you confirm the amount)
ctZUH5g.png
Bump
Bump
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon

Username: Vovina

Dragon/creature: I'm not sure if you'd be willing to draw robot dragons, but if you think you'd like to give it a go, I'd be very interested in buying something of this character of mine! If for any reason though you wouldn't be comfortable with this guy, I understand totally and apologize for the bother! His refs are below:

flat-colors (Additional refs- x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x by Han, x by akstatic, x by houseteeth)

He's based off of this mech, and meant to be like an evolution of sorts. (I can provide other pictures of this mech as well if you'd need them for a better feel for the character/design/hwo the parts go together).

And the exact number of segments in his neck and tail aren't really important, but both his neck and tail are long (they'd have around the range of motion of a swan's neck, and can bend/twist in a variety of ways).

Detail: Anything goes! You'd be free to stylize and simplify his design however you wish and are free to pick a pose you'd like to do. That can be anything like a battle pose or a more relaxed pose, or anything inbetween. I'd love to do + animation as well if possible, but understand if you don't want to do that with this particular character!

Payment?: In gems! Would love a price quote if you think you'd like to draw him if it's not too much trouble, please!

Comment..?: I'd be happy to pay more for the complexity/detail! I know this guy has a lot of different parts and stuff going on.

Would you like to send payment before or after..? I'm happy to pay either before or after (or half/half, if that's better)! I've ordered a lot of art in the past and have kept a list of everything I've paid for/still need to pay and all that if you want to see that for trustworthiness.
@Bluedragon

Username: Vovina

Dragon/creature: I'm not sure if you'd be willing to draw robot dragons, but if you think you'd like to give it a go, I'd be very interested in buying something of this character of mine! If for any reason though you wouldn't be comfortable with this guy, I understand totally and apologize for the bother! His refs are below:

flat-colors (Additional refs- x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x by Han, x by akstatic, x by houseteeth)

He's based off of this mech, and meant to be like an evolution of sorts. (I can provide other pictures of this mech as well if you'd need them for a better feel for the character/design/hwo the parts go together).

And the exact number of segments in his neck and tail aren't really important, but both his neck and tail are long (they'd have around the range of motion of a swan's neck, and can bend/twist in a variety of ways).

Detail: Anything goes! You'd be free to stylize and simplify his design however you wish and are free to pick a pose you'd like to do. That can be anything like a battle pose or a more relaxed pose, or anything inbetween. I'd love to do + animation as well if possible, but understand if you don't want to do that with this particular character!

Payment?: In gems! Would love a price quote if you think you'd like to draw him if it's not too much trouble, please!

Comment..?: I'd be happy to pay more for the complexity/detail! I know this guy has a lot of different parts and stuff going on.

Would you like to send payment before or after..? I'm happy to pay either before or after (or half/half, if that's better)! I've ordered a lot of art in the past and have kept a list of everything I've paid for/still need to pay and all that if you want to see that for trustworthiness.
r6J6MbS.png
Alright, Looks like you guys are choosen! Please let me know below if you confirm prices. Prices depend how complex it is. (Work with my price at front.) There might be abit of confusing about familiars. For a familiar sig is 2k gem or $20 only. To add familiar with your dragon is only 200 gem or $2.

Ok let start!

@Doomling!

I haven’t done a spiral before, but i would love to give it a shot. Ok prices!

Base: 2,500 gems
Accent: 100 gems
1 x apparel: 50 gems
Familiar: 200 gems

Total; 2,850 gems correct?

~~~~

@coldfire3

Hello my dear~ Heres your price quote:

1 x Apperal: 50 gems

Total: 2,550 Gems thats ok with you?

~~~~

@SolarGriffin

Price quote! Please let me know if confirm with the price.

Base: 2,500 with Shimmering Gold Wings!
Apperal: 50 gems

Total: 2,550 gems! Would you like me do the accent or anything else?

~~~~

@Lionsong

To do familiars, there only 2k gems. Thats ok with you?

Alright, Looks like you guys are choosen! Please let me know below if you confirm prices. Prices depend how complex it is. (Work with my price at front.) There might be abit of confusing about familiars. For a familiar sig is 2k gem or $20 only. To add familiar with your dragon is only 200 gem or $2.

Ok let start!

@Doomling!

I haven’t done a spiral before, but i would love to give it a shot. Ok prices!

Accent: 100 gems
1 x apparel: 50 gems
Familiar: 200 gems

Total; 2,850 gems correct?

~~~~

@coldfire3

Hello my dear~ Heres your price quote:

1 x Apperal: 50 gems

Total: 2,550 Gems thats ok with you?

~~~~

@SolarGriffin

Price quote! Please let me know if confirm with the price.

Base: 2,500 with Shimmering Gold Wings!
Apperal: 50 gems

Total: 2,550 gems! Would you like me do the accent or anything else?

~~~~

@Lionsong

To do familiars, there only 2k gems. Thats ok with you?

35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon

Sounds good to me, one-way CR with payment has been sent!
@Bluedragon

Sounds good to me, one-way CR with payment has been sent!
ctZUH5g.png
@Bluedragon

Just to let you know he has an accent as well but it's very subtle... not sure if you want to adjust the price but I'll start listing and get those gems to you asap!
@Bluedragon

Just to let you know he has an accent as well but it's very subtle... not sure if you want to adjust the price but I'll start listing and get those gems to you asap!
kghXjOr.png
@Lionsong
Awesome! I’ll keep these gems aside until I finish the works. So if you drop out anytime i’ve still got them. :3

Added you to my slots

@coldfire3

Its only 100 gems extra? Added you to a slot ^^

@Vovina

I haven’t missed you yet, Yes he is abit complex. I’m not sure if all his details are gonna be visible since I work at a larger canvas size (Then I resize for the correct sig size). I could give your order ago? There might be abit of a waiting time tho.

Soo base dragons are 2,500 gems + 300 gems for complexity? Sound ok?
@Lionsong
Awesome! I’ll keep these gems aside until I finish the works. So if you drop out anytime i’ve still got them. :3

Added you to my slots

@coldfire3

Its only 100 gems extra? Added you to a slot ^^

@Vovina

I haven’t missed you yet, Yes he is abit complex. I’m not sure if all his details are gonna be visible since I work at a larger canvas size (Then I resize for the correct sig size). I could give your order ago? There might be abit of a waiting time tho.

Soo base dragons are 2,500 gems + 300 gems for complexity? Sound ok?
35326_s.gif
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38