Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BD Siggys Shop! ~Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Bluedragon

I just want to let you know they look AWESOME!!~ :D I'll be coming back once I have a little bit more treasure~!!!

((When I have time I may open my own art shop too~ just haven't gotten around to it xD))
@Bluedragon

I just want to let you know they look AWESOME!!~ :D I'll be coming back once I have a little bit more treasure~!!!

((When I have time I may open my own art shop too~ just haven't gotten around to it xD))
signature_fr_kamrin_by_vampireselene13-d90bamc.png
Hey @Mal!

Why thank you! I just love doing my siggys <3
Sure. Your Welcome to come back anytime~

@BlueDragon42
Thank you! ;v; welcome back anytime! :3
Hey @Mal!

Why thank you! I just love doing my siggys <3
Sure. Your Welcome to come back anytime~

@BlueDragon42
Thank you! ;v; welcome back anytime! :3
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon Love these! [b]Username[/b]: Veracity [B]Dragon/creature[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11213576] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/112136/11213576_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Detail[/b](Like poses, emotion, ect): Serene, graceful, flowy [b]Would you like to send payment before or after..?[/b] I'll send payment before!
@Bluedragon
Love these!

Username: Veracity
Dragon/creature:

11213576_350.png

Detail(Like poses, emotion, ect): Serene, graceful, flowy
Would you like to send payment before or after..? I'll send payment before!
u7KLNQB.png
@Veracity
Hello!

Oh wow she is very beautiful! I've note you down second in the slot!

Edit: It will be 250k treasure. Sounds alright to you..?
@Veracity
Hello!

Oh wow she is very beautiful! I've note you down second in the slot!

Edit: It will be 250k treasure. Sounds alright to you..?
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon
Thank you! And that sounds great. I'll send that over to you.
@Bluedragon
Thank you! And that sounds great. I'll send that over to you.
u7KLNQB.png
@Zhar
@Thalassophilous
@Frankenstein
@Lucatri
@Sinnibelle
@Crownling
@viciousdisease

Ping because of interest ^.^
@Zhar
@Thalassophilous
@Frankenstein
@Lucatri
@Sinnibelle
@Crownling
@viciousdisease

Ping because of interest ^.^
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon

I will have to save up to snatch one of these! Thanks for letting me know
@Bluedragon

I will have to save up to snatch one of these! Thanks for letting me know
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Bluedragon I've been looking for a good signature and these are amazing! [b]Username[/b]: Naaru [B]Dragon/creature[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11690809] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116909/11690809_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Detail[/b](Like poses, emotion, ect): She's very carefree, and if possible I'd like a pose that shows her belly and the flowers she's holding :) [b]Comment..?[/b]: If you don't want to include the leafy gladeboughs that is fine! [b]Would you like to send payment before or after..?[/b] before!
@Bluedragon
I've been looking for a good signature and these are amazing!
Username: Naaru
Dragon/creature:

11690809_350.png

Detail(Like poses, emotion, ect): She's very carefree, and if possible I'd like a pose that shows her belly and the flowers she's holding :)
Comment..?: If you don't want to include the leafy gladeboughs that is fine!
Would you like to send payment before or after..? before!
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
Hello! @Naaru

My gosh. This girl is soo gorgeous! I might need some time on this one but i love to do her! Since you want mostly her flowers and abit of her leaves the price is going to be abit high. Say 350k t but i promise it will look fantastic!
Hello! @Naaru

My gosh. This girl is soo gorgeous! I might need some time on this one but i love to do her! Since you want mostly her flowers and abit of her leaves the price is going to be abit high. Say 350k t but i promise it will look fantastic!
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon
Sounds great!! I'm 100% okay with paying more, since I know it's a lot of flowers. Sending payment over ♥
@Bluedragon
Sounds great!! I'm 100% okay with paying more, since I know it's a lot of flowers. Sending payment over ♥
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38