Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Let me practice with your dragons closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[u][b]closed[/b][/u] EDIT: Some people seem to confuse this... [b]THIS IS NOT A REQUEST THREAD[/b]. YOU HAVE TO [b]PAY[/b] FOR YOUR SKETCH/DRAWING. Even if it's not much, after all every headshot sketch takes me up to 1 1/2 hours and every digital doodle up to an hour. I'd appreciate something in return. Except you don't like the result (see below). Thank you. First things first: These are pay-what-you-want or [u]don't-pay-if-you-don't-like-it[/u] (if you choose this option tell me what exactly you didn't like so I can evolve as an artist)! They're no real commissions because I neither have the time nor the practice to offer those. Results will be sketches, uncolored and colored since I want to practice dragon anatomy and maybe try a few new things. Digital and Traditional are both possible outcomes. [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/95e3/f/2015/256/5/1/fr_commission_card2_by_equive-d99hsxz.png[/img] [b]I prefer items/treasure.[/b] [quote][u][b]Currently especially interested in:[/b][/u] [item=Crimson Wing Silks][item=Crimson Silk Scarf][item=Crimson Leg Silks][item=Ancient Broadsword][item=Golden Wing Silks] [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Accent: Crawl From Graves] If you want something specific, for example a colored headshot, offer me one or more of those items [b](via PM!)[/b] and I'll tell you if I accept your offer or not![/quote] Since I don't want any force behind this, I'll pick the dragon/s I want to draw right now. Please don't be sad or offended if I don't pick yours, I just want the freedom to choose what to do next. I won't add any examples because I really have no idea how they'll turn out. But hey, as I said: If you don't like it, don't pay for it! It's as simple as that and I won't be offended if you don't want to pay, after all I was the one who offered it ;D [quote]Items I'm looking for: All Aviator Items! All Festival Items of 2014 and 2013! All Sprites! Almost all Gem-Marketplace-Items! Almost all retired Items! [item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Primary Gene: Cherub][item=Primary Gene: Cherub][item=Primary Gene: Cherub][item=Primary Gene: Poison][item=Primary Gene: Piebald][item=Primary Gene: Piebald][item=Primary Gene: Vipera][item=Secondary Gene: Paint][item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine][item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Spines][item=Tertiary Gene: Gembond][item=Tertiary Gene: Gembond][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] [item=Brown Skypost Sandals][item=Pixie Procession][item=River Royalist Tail Rings][item=Musical Spats][item=Cyan Delver's Lamp][item=Amber Delver's Lamp][item=Trickster's Collar][item=Trickster's Bellcap][item=Tricktrouper Crown][item=Companion Comet][item=Cursed Talonclasp Pendant][item=Time-turner's Sandglass][item=Crimson Wing Silks][item=Crimson Silk Scarf][item=Crimson Leg Silks][item=Celadon Wing Silks][item=Night Sky Tail Bangle][item=Night Sky Wing Silks][item=Night Sky Silk Scarf][item=Night Sky Leg Silks][item=Night Sky Arm Silks][item=Night Sky Silk Veil][item=Night Sky Silk Sash][item=Golden Tail Bangle][item=Golden Wing Silks][item=Golden Silk Scarf][item=Golden Leg Silks][item=Golden Arm Silks][item=Golden Silk Veil][item=Golden Silk Sash][item=Windbound Plumage][item=kelpie guise][item=spectre guise][item=reaper guise][item=cleaver][item=Ancient Broadsword][item=Ravenskull Broadsword][item=Filigree Rapier][item=Traditional Broadsword][item=Little Red Riding Hood] [item=Fawn Fox Rat][item=Downy Fox Rat][item=][item=][item=][item=] [/quote] [quote]Skins/Accents I'm looking for: [item=Skin: One Grumpy Vallhund][item=Skin: Hyglo][item=Skin: Predator of the Floes][item=Accent: Cinderheart][item=Accent: Igniteus][item=Accent: Shining Peacock Feathers][item=Accent: Lightrunes][item=Accent: Plushie][item=Accent: Pastel Panache v2][item=Accent: Flutter Nocturnal][item=Accent: Red Headphones M][item=Accent: Red Headphones M][item=Accent: Pestilent Acolyte][item=Accent: From the Observatory][item=Accent: Hypnagogia][item=Accent: Ridgeglimmer Venom][item=Accent: Crowned Starlight F][item=Accent: Crowned Starlight M][item=Accent: Ocean Graves][item=Accent: Albino Bird Feet][item=Accent: Golden Bolt][item=Accent: Siamese Kiss v2][item=Accent: False Gems Rainbow][item=Accent: Icarus][item=Accent: Monodon Monoceros][item=Accent: Illuminati][item=Accent: Wildgold][item=Accent: Lightburst Flora][item=Accent: Brilliant Mane][item=Accent: Jet Clouded Leopard][item=Accent: Golden Legion][item=Accent: Pearl King Cheetah][item=Accent: Curious Companions][item=Accent: Bread][item=Accent: Abberation][item=Accent: Star Destroyer][item=Accent: Royalist][item=Accent: Many Eyes Lightning F][item=Accent: Many Eyes Ice F][item=Accent: Underbelly and Skull] [/quote] [center][u][b]NEW: Ping-List is available now![/b][/u][/center] Note: Guaranteed slots are [b]items only[/b]. Everything else is offer me your dragon(s) and I will pick as many offered dragons as I want. [quote]Ping-List for Item-Slots [/quote] [quote]Ping-List whenever I'm done with a batch [/quote] [center][b]Affiliates[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1867298][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b666e2184ef8e24c13d40e8a74c7232a/tumblr_o7ta6aSDoW1vvuwfwo2_r1_400.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
closed

EDIT: Some people seem to confuse this... THIS IS NOT A REQUEST THREAD. YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR SKETCH/DRAWING. Even if it's not much, after all every headshot sketch takes me up to 1 1/2 hours and every digital doodle up to an hour. I'd appreciate something in return. Except you don't like the result (see below).
Thank you.

First things first: These are pay-what-you-want or don't-pay-if-you-don't-like-it (if you choose this option tell me what exactly you didn't like so I can evolve as an artist)! They're no real commissions because I neither have the time nor the practice to offer those.
Results will be sketches, uncolored and colored since I want to practice dragon anatomy and maybe try a few new things. Digital and Traditional are both possible outcomes.

fr_commission_card2_by_equive-d99hsxz.png

I prefer items/treasure.
Quote:
Currently especially interested in:
Crimson Wing Silks Crimson Silk Scarf Crimson Leg Silks Ancient Broadsword Golden Wing Silks
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Accent: Crawl From Graves

If you want something specific, for example a colored headshot, offer me one or more of those items (via PM!) and I'll tell you if I accept your offer or not!

Since I don't want any force behind this, I'll pick the dragon/s I want to draw right now. Please don't be sad or offended if I don't pick yours, I just want the freedom to choose what to do next.

I won't add any examples because I really have no idea how they'll turn out. But hey, as I said: If you don't like it, don't pay for it! It's as simple as that and I won't be offended if you don't want to pay, after all I was the one who offered it ;D

Quote:
Items I'm looking for:

All Aviator Items! All Festival Items of 2014 and 2013! All Sprites! Almost all Gem-Marketplace-Items! Almost all retired Items!
Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Poison Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Gene: Vipera Secondary Gene: Paint Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Toxin Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Gembond Tertiary Gene: Gembond Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tertiary Gene: Underbelly

Brown Skypost Sandals Pixie Procession River Royalist Tail Rings Musical Spats Cyan Delver's Lamp Amber Delver's Lamp Trickster's Collar Trickster's Bellcap Tricktrouper Crown Companion Comet Cursed Talonclasp Pendant Time-turner's Sandglass Crimson Wing Silks Crimson Silk Scarf Crimson Leg Silks Celadon Wing Silks Night Sky Tail Bangle Night Sky Wing Silks Night Sky Silk Scarf Night Sky Leg Silks Night Sky Arm Silks Night Sky Silk Veil Night Sky Silk Sash Golden Tail Bangle Golden Wing Silks Golden Silk Scarf Golden Leg Silks Golden Arm Silks Golden Silk Veil Golden Silk Sash Windbound Plumage Kelpie Guise Spectre Guise Reaper Guise Cleaver Ancient Broadsword Ravenskull Broadsword Filigree Rapier Traditional Broadsword Little Red Riding Hood

Fawn Fox Rat Downy Fox Rat

Quote:
Skins/Accents I'm looking for:

Skin: One Grumpy Vallhund Skin: Hyglo Skin: Predator of the Floes Accent: Cinderheart Accent: Igniteus Accent: Shining Peacock Feathers Accent: Lightrunes Accent: Plushie Accent: Pastel Panache v2 Accent: Flutter Nocturnal Accent: Red Headphones M Accent: Red Headphones M Accent: Pestilent Acolyte Accent: From the Observatory Accent: Hypnagogia Accent: Ridgeglimmer Venom Accent: Crowned Starlight F Accent: Crowned Starlight M Accent: Ocean Graves Accent: Albino Bird Feet Accent: Golden Bolt Accent: Siamese Kiss v2 Accent: False Gems Rainbow Accent: Icarus Accent: Monodon Monoceros Accent: Illuminati Accent: Lightburst Flora Accent: Brilliant Mane Accent: Jet Clouded Leopard Accent: Golden Legion Accent: Pearl King Cheetah Accent: Curious Companions Accent: Bread Accent: Abberation Accent: Star Destroyer Accent: Royalist Accent: Many Eyes Lightning F Accent: Many Eyes Ice F Accent: Underbelly and Skull

NEW: Ping-List is available now!
Note: Guaranteed slots are items only. Everything else is offer me your dragon(s) and I will pick as many offered dragons as I want.

Quote:
Ping-List for Item-Slots

Quote:
Ping-List whenever I'm done with a batch

Affiliates
tumblr_o7ta6aSDoW1vvuwfwo2_r1_400.jpg
Not a real 'commission thing', but I promised to tell you if I open anything again I guess ;; @xape @Inugami
Not a real 'commission thing', but I promised to tell you if I open anything again I guess ;; @xape @Inugami
@Equive
oeo Yes pwease.~< 3 You can go ahead and choose who you want done in my lair, yes?
@Equive
oeo Yes pwease.~< 3 You can go ahead and choose who you want done in my lair, yes?
@Equive

You can draw two of my dragons for
That brown cape you want. That okay.
@Equive

You can draw two of my dragons for
That brown cape you want. That okay.
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@Equive you can pick one of my drags if you want :3
@Equive you can pick one of my drags if you want :3
@Equive I would love a picture of this girl, if you don't mind =). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=767381] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7674/767381_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Equive

I would love a picture of this girl, if you don't mind =).

767381_350.png
oooh maybe [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13898219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138983/13898219_350.png[/img] [/url] something of her looking very unamused. She's a temperamental girl and not easily impressed.
oooh maybe

13898219_350.png

something of her looking very unamused. She's a temperamental girl and not easily impressed.
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
So I tried some different things for the first batch, hope it's alright and I didn't forget anybody ;v; Thought I could do all of them instead of picking a few, that's why it took me some time ^^' [b]I'll message you with the full resolution in a minute![/b] Fantasia and Nymph for @NerdyDragon [img]http://t15.deviantart.net/k677BKAh1uMWs2yUyDNZj07HV90=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre09/addf/th/pre/i/2015/179/7/1/flight_rising_sketches_6_2_by_equive-d8z52fn.png[/img][img]http://t08.deviantart.net/FYovA4BG-9hZGxeOaLfjdOlxMvM=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre15/756a/th/pre/f/2015/179/6/8/flight_rising_sketches_7_2_by_equive-d8z52h6.png[/img] Gondola for @JigglyCookie [img]http://t01.deviantart.net/_ncI1bZSvM1Vmi63nDia-dWafNA=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre01/ad3b/th/pre/f/2015/179/d/0/flight_rising_sketches_5_2_by_equive-d8z52eg.png[/img] Ankathi for @Inugami [img]http://t13.deviantart.net/x-7grii3YJz0_CJiCXlsIs0RtlM=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre01/1d86/th/pre/i/2015/179/6/6/flight_rising_sketches_4_2_by_equive-d8z52dm.png[/img] Zahhak for @xape [I somehow did him before his Accent Update I guess? Hope that's alright ;;] [img]http://t06.deviantart.net/dWrj7TcAWh3Nm_iUys9bBfD_cJM=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre01/5998/th/pre/f/2015/179/b/c/flight_rising_sketches_3_2_by_equive-d8z52cc.png[/img] Kali for @Zhimonster [img]http://t05.deviantart.net/P-tDW_EgMuvZTpra1R_QZ2OMft4=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre08/70ee/th/pre/f/2015/179/1/b/flight_rising_sketches_2_2_by_equive-d8z52b8.png[/img]
So I tried some different things for the first batch, hope it's alright and I didn't forget anybody ;v; Thought I could do all of them instead of picking a few, that's why it took me some time ^^'
I'll message you with the full resolution in a minute!

Fantasia and Nymph for @NerdyDragon flight_rising_sketches_6_2_by_equive-d8z52fn.pngflight_rising_sketches_7_2_by_equive-d8z52h6.png

Gondola for @JigglyCookie flight_rising_sketches_5_2_by_equive-d8z52eg.png

Ankathi for @Inugami flight_rising_sketches_4_2_by_equive-d8z52dm.png

Zahhak for @xape flight_rising_sketches_3_2_by_equive-d8z52cc.png

Kali for @Zhimonster flight_rising_sketches_2_2_by_equive-d8z52b8.png
@Equive
Hello~
Would be awesome if you could choose one of my dragons to draw. (I understand if you don't find anyone you like, but check them out.~)
@Equive
Hello~
Would be awesome if you could choose one of my dragons to draw. (I understand if you don't find anyone you like, but check them out.~)
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@NonExistent c: [img]http://t13.deviantart.net/ZVl5poSCQ7g3n0378ok7kNzCEuw=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre15/5cf4/th/pre/i/2015/179/0/e/fr_request_willpower_by_equive-d8z5b2f.png[/img]
@NonExistent c: fr_request_willpower_by_equive-d8z5b2f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14