Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | A [Dead] and Unassuming Town
1 2 3
[color=red]She's dead, Jim[/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8x0ooJe.png[/img] [font=tahoma] [color=black][i]I have heard some say that all our world is but the dreams of slumbering dragons. If so, our dragon dreams of ordinary things. My world is small and bright and full of cloudless sky, and hens that scold from the neighbor's yard, and fields of wheat baking golden-brown under the summer sun. The people in the town trade words of varying sincerity as they go about their small and unassuming lives. Their minds slide past the black tails of soot-shadow, the faded smell of char and flesh. I found a bullet casing once as I was walking; I picked it up and threw it in the bushes. Sometimes in the pub we speak of dragons: the rubber squeak of their polished claws, the way their medal-scales clanked as they marched along. We tell the dragons' stories to keep them in their slumber. A quaint superstition, but an important one.[/i][/color][/center] Welcome to the little corner where I sell my patchwork words. I hope you hear something to your liking! [color=red]Unfortunately, it is on indeterminate hiatus![/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Yl5AsE9.png[/img] [i]Samples of my writing can be found [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tZjIfqXuTP4lncY5dSfkdH50-MKQ0a03JqCYw7M-7aQ/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url].[/i] [/center] [size=4]A Fresh Rumor: 8kT[/size] ----- A basic but economical bio for anyone who wants to flesh their dragons out quickly. Add 1.5kT if you need it made from scratch (that is, you want me to decide the dragon's personality and role). [size=4]Some Juicy Gossip: 16kT[/size] ----- A longer bio written in a more flowing, emotive style. Add 2.5kT if you need it made from scratch. [size=4]A Gentle Correction: 5kT-15kT+[/size] ----- Have something you'd like polished up? Want to condense your wall of text? I offer a rewriting service, pricing based on length of the work and extensiveness of the rewrite (estimates available). [size=4]A Schoolteacher's Words: Free-5kT+[/size] ----- I am happy to give critiques, advice, and minor corrections. It's a free service for short pieces (dragon bios, forum posts), though I may request payment for things that go over a few pages. [size=4]A Tall Tale: [???][/size] ----- Short stories can take anywhere from 40 minutes to multiple hours of write and rewrite, not counting the prewrite work. Because of this variability, I won't guess what a fair price would be. If you truly love my style, let me know what ideas you have. I'll do my best. [size=4]In Other Words...: [???][/size] ----- I do offer experimental services, including clan lore basework and "mimic" writing. Select samples can be found on my [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tZjIfqXuTP4lncY5dSfkdH50-MKQ0a03JqCYw7M-7aQ/edit#heading=h.lg14sk4gpkpf]sample page[/url], though I'm loathe to assign these services their own descriptions and prices unless there is demonstrated interest. Feel free to approach me with questions. [size=4]Unclaimed Memories: [Varies][/size] ----- Finally, I have unclaimed pieces that can be adopted for a fee. This fee is around the same as the price for a commission of identical kind and quality. To claim one, go to my [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tZjIfqXuTP4lncY5dSfkdH50-MKQ0a03JqCYw7M-7aQ/edit#heading=h.we5j084r9rqs]sample page[/url] and see if anything interests you. If so, send me a message including the memory's title. I will tell you whether it's available and, if so, remove it from the listing upon receiving payment.
She's dead, Jim
8x0ooJe.png

I have heard some say that all our world is but the dreams of slumbering dragons. If so, our dragon dreams of ordinary things. My world is small and bright and full of cloudless sky, and hens that scold from the neighbor's yard, and fields of wheat baking golden-brown under the summer sun. The people in the town trade words of varying sincerity as they go about their small and unassuming lives. Their minds slide past the black tails of soot-shadow, the faded smell of char and flesh. I found a bullet casing once as I was walking; I picked it up and threw it in the bushes.

Sometimes in the pub we speak of dragons: the rubber squeak of their polished claws, the way their medal-scales clanked as they marched along. We tell the dragons' stories to keep them in their slumber. A quaint superstition, but an important one.

Welcome to the little corner where I sell my patchwork words. I hope you hear something to your liking! Unfortunately, it is on indeterminate hiatus!

Yl5AsE9.png
Samples of my writing can be found here.

A Fresh Rumor: 8kT
A basic but economical bio for anyone who wants to flesh their dragons out quickly. Add 1.5kT if you need it made from scratch (that is, you want me to decide the dragon's personality and role).

Some Juicy Gossip: 16kT
A longer bio written in a more flowing, emotive style. Add 2.5kT if you need it made from scratch.

A Gentle Correction: 5kT-15kT+
Have something you'd like polished up? Want to condense your wall of text? I offer a rewriting service, pricing based on length of the work and extensiveness of the rewrite (estimates available).

A Schoolteacher's Words: Free-5kT+
I am happy to give critiques, advice, and minor corrections. It's a free service for short pieces (dragon bios, forum posts), though I may request payment for things that go over a few pages.

A Tall Tale: [???]
Short stories can take anywhere from 40 minutes to multiple hours of write and rewrite, not counting the prewrite work. Because of this variability, I won't guess what a fair price would be. If you truly love my style, let me know what ideas you have. I'll do my best.

In Other Words...: [???]
I do offer experimental services, including clan lore basework and "mimic" writing. Select samples can be found on my sample page, though I'm loathe to assign these services their own descriptions and prices unless there is demonstrated interest. Feel free to approach me with questions.

Unclaimed Memories: [Varies]
Finally, I have unclaimed pieces that can be adopted for a fee. This fee is around the same as the price for a commission of identical kind and quality. To claim one, go to my sample page and see if anything interests you. If so, send me a message including the memory's title. I will tell you whether it's available and, if so, remove it from the listing upon receiving payment.
cL9yafY.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/v2rqmBS.png[/img][/center] [size=4]Rules:[/size] ----- [LIST=1] [*]I will not write anything that violates ToS [*]I prefer to avoid writing anything involving the following:[LIST] [*]High school [*]Extensive fandom universes [/list]I do not avoid these for personal reasons, merely to preserve writing quality. If your heart is set on one of the above, we can discuss it...but I may still say no. [*]Full payment should be sent upon completion of order, but prior to the order being delivered. I will ping you. [*]Orders can take anywhere from half an hour to one week, trending towards twelve hours. Short stories will take longer. [*]I guarantee one free alteration. I will likely give three, barring major requests (such as a rewrite.)[/list] [size=4]Discounts:[/size] ----- 5% off for members of Nature Flight 5% off for registered Pen Pals 10% off for dominating flight Discounts do not stack. [size=4]Ordering:[/size] ----- Simply ping or message me with what you would like to purchase, as well as any information I should know about the project. I prefer messages for longer, more detailed projects that involve close collaboration. Do not hesitate to message or ping me with any questions or concerns! [size=4]Payment:[/size] ----- Gems 1:660 Flowers 1:60 (Can only be up to 1/2 of order) If you would like to purchase something but are short on funds, let me know! I am always happy to work something out. [size=4]Slots:[/size] ----- 1. 2. 3.
v2rqmBS.png

Rules:
  1. I will not write anything that violates ToS
  2. I prefer to avoid writing anything involving the following:
    • High school
    • Extensive fandom universes
    I do not avoid these for personal reasons, merely to preserve writing quality. If your heart is set on one of the above, we can discuss it...but I may still say no.
  3. Full payment should be sent upon completion of order, but prior to the order being delivered. I will ping you.
  4. Orders can take anywhere from half an hour to one week, trending towards twelve hours. Short stories will take longer.
  5. I guarantee one free alteration. I will likely give three, barring major requests (such as a rewrite.)

Discounts:
5% off for members of Nature Flight
5% off for registered Pen Pals
10% off for dominating flight
Discounts do not stack.

Ordering:
Simply ping or message me with what you would like to purchase, as well as any information I should know about the project. I prefer messages for longer, more detailed projects that involve close collaboration. Do not hesitate to message or ping me with any questions or concerns!

Payment:
Gems 1:660
Flowers 1:60 (Can only be up to 1/2 of order)

If you would like to purchase something but are short on funds, let me know! I am always happy to work something out.

Slots:
cL9yafY.gif
[Reserved]
[Reserved]
cL9yafY.gif
Somehow forgot payment info. Added.
Somehow forgot payment info. Added.
cL9yafY.gif
Aaaaand post to get it back on my recents.
Aaaaand post to get it back on my recents.
cL9yafY.gif
Up
Up
cL9yafY.gif
Just noticed I got up to four stars.

Someone convert that to GTA criminal activity, please.
Just noticed I got up to four stars.

Someone convert that to GTA criminal activity, please.
cL9yafY.gif
*spinning in an office chair*
*spinning in an office chair*
cL9yafY.gif
If I play this right, I get a thread where I can talk to myself without interruption...
If I play this right, I get a thread where I can talk to myself without interruption...
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Hello! I'd be interested in A Fresh Rumor. I have a dragon that I have absolutely no inspiration for, so it'd be one that's completely up to you to decide, if that's alright? It'd be Tobias; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12969170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129692/12969170_350.png[/img] [/url] I have his mates lore worked out a lil' bit. She's a witch who focuses on transfiguration and does most of her experimenting on herself. Recently that's left her face a little bit transparent. Anywho. That may or may not be relevant, but go nuts! Most of my dragons have lore, but I've just been super stuck on him.
@Oranitha
Hello! I'd be interested in A Fresh Rumor. I have a dragon that I have absolutely no inspiration for, so it'd be one that's completely up to you to decide, if that's alright? It'd be Tobias;

12969170_350.png

I have his mates lore worked out a lil' bit. She's a witch who focuses on transfiguration and does most of her experimenting on herself. Recently that's left her face a little bit transparent. Anywho. That may or may not be relevant, but go nuts! Most of my dragons have lore, but I've just been super stuck on him.
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
1 2 3