Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | old art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
-
-
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses

Would this interest you at all. here
@pooses

Would this interest you at all. here
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@pooses !!Yooo
Would 100k be enough for a flat colored headshot of this guy? c:
Personality and reference is in his bio~
@pooses !!Yooo
Would 100k be enough for a flat colored headshot of this guy? c:
Personality and reference is in his bio~
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@shiftie no i need ur soul for it

But ok LOL what expression should he have
@shiftie no i need ur soul for it

But ok LOL what expression should he have
@pooses Sorry, I already sold that one

Just a "I know something you don't"-kinda smile will do~

Thanks in advance!
@pooses Sorry, I already sold that one

Just a "I know something you don't"-kinda smile will do~

Thanks in advance!
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@pooses

Not sure you saw my ping so

Does this interest you

Here
@pooses

Not sure you saw my ping so

Does this interest you

Here
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@pooses

Would 200k waist up flat color of this guy be okay?

Height: around 5'5"

Weight: Average for his size

Build: Slightly Muscular

Personality: Keith acts like an old coot and is a reserved, cool type of person. He prefers to keep to himself though he has a male friend that constantly clings to him. Keith is very stubborn and prefers to be right and will continue to do things until he IS right.

About Him: Keith is a detective that works for the police, he likes to keep things organized and has a odd sense of OCD. The era he lives in is during prohibition. He does have a police uniform but he only wears it in his office and not when he is called out to investigate because most of the time he is not home when it happens. He can be seen most likely wearing a tan trench coat with stubble on his face.

Better reference for the Trench Coat: this is what his trench coat looks like
@pooses

Would 200k waist up flat color of this guy be okay?

Height: around 5'5"

Weight: Average for his size

Build: Slightly Muscular

Personality: Keith acts like an old coot and is a reserved, cool type of person. He prefers to keep to himself though he has a male friend that constantly clings to him. Keith is very stubborn and prefers to be right and will continue to do things until he IS right.

About Him: Keith is a detective that works for the police, he likes to keep things organized and has a odd sense of OCD. The era he lives in is during prohibition. He does have a police uniform but he only wears it in his office and not when he is called out to investigate because most of the time he is not home when it happens. He can be seen most likely wearing a tan trench coat with stubble on his face.

Better reference for the Trench Coat: this is what his trench coat looks like
@NerdyDragon not really, no.

@mystmyst perfectly fine! just to clarify, he's got abit of a stubble going on right? just send payment and i'll get started soon c:
@NerdyDragon not really, no.

@mystmyst perfectly fine! just to clarify, he's got abit of a stubble going on right? just send payment and i'll get started soon c:
@pooses

Yup! He does :D and will do!
@pooses

Yup! He does :D and will do!
@pooses Would you draw a flat coloured headshot for this guy for 100kT please~~ >w< reference is in his bio hehe [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9039997] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90400/9039997_350.png[/img] [/url]
@pooses
Would you draw a flat coloured headshot for this guy for 100kT please~~ >w< reference is in his bio hehe

9039997_350.png
Instagram | Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21