Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anchoram's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345873358824538119/691690206830526524/unknown.png[/img] [center][b]Welcome![/b] I’m Carolus, a self-taught hobby artist who occasionally enjoys trading my services for profit. I offer two main styles: semi-realistic paintings and anime/cartoon influenced cel-shaded drawings. [b]What I will draw:[/b] [LIST] [*]Humanoids [*]Dragons [*]Anthros [*]Animals/Creatures [/LIST] [b]What I won’t draw:[/b] [LIST] [*]NSFW [*]Complicated mecha (a prosthetic is ok, a transformer is not) [*]Characters without references [/LIST] [b]Examples and prices:[/b] My prices are set in FR gems for the sake of convenience. I also accept treasure at an 1g = 1kt, rate as well as gems at an $1 = 100g rate. Mixed payment is also fine. If the subject you want drawn is overly complex, I might charge extra and will inform if this is the case for your order. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345873358824538119/691667012933648415/unknown.png[/img] [b]Digital paintings:[/b] Headshot/Bust: 2000g Halfbody: 3000g For a fullbody thing with background you'd have to bribe me as the time they take me makes the price beyond what people usually want to pay on petsites like these haha. A ballpark estimate would be minimum 6000g. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345873358824538119/691685782167224360/unknown.png[/img] [b]Line-based drawings:[/b] Headshot/Bust: 1000g Halfbody: 1500g Fullbody: 3000g [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345873358824538119/691669031157235732/unknown.png[/img] [b]Coloured sketches:[/b] Headshot/Bust: 800g Halfbody: 1200g Fullbody: 2500g [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/345873358824538119/691686701839417415/unknown.png[/img] [b]Imp adopts:[/b] Flat price: 300g Additional apparel: +50g Additional accents: from 100g to 500g depending on complexity You can look at more examples in my portfolio [url=https://anchoram.pb.online/]here[/url] My prices might be subject to change in-between shop openings, so please double check before placing an order as they may not be the same as they were the last time the shop was open. [b]Process:[/b] After accepting the commission I will draw a rough sketch and send it to you for approval. Upon receiving this sketch you may tell me whether there’s something you’d like changed, free of charge, or if you’re happy with it. Once the sketch is approved you’ll send over the payment and I’ll continue the piece. I only take a few commissions at a time in order to prevent people waiting a long time for their art. If for some reason it takes me more than a month to finish the drawing after receiving payment, you’re free to ask for a refund. [b]Rules:[/b] [LIST] [*]I reserve the right to refuse any commission no matter the reason [*]You may not use my art for commercial purposes [*]I am okay with reposting, but my signature should never be removed, and if appropriate I’d also prefer a link back to my user. ‘Made by Anchoram’ will suffice as this is my username on all the social media I use. [*]I may post the drawing on social media for self-promotional purposes but will credit character ownership back to the customer [*]I cannot guarantee that I will keep your commission on my computer forever, so please save it upon receiving. [/LIST] [b]Order form:[/b] Commission type: References: Pose/expression (ignore for imp adopts): Extra info: Payment method: [b]Slots regular commissions:[/b] [LIST] [*]Open [*]Open [/LIST] [b]Slots adopts[/b] [LIST] [*]Open [*]Open [*]Open [*]Open [/LIST] [b]Pinglist:[/b] [/center]
unknown.png
Welcome!

I’m Carolus, a self-taught hobby artist who occasionally enjoys trading my services for profit. I offer two main styles: semi-realistic paintings and anime/cartoon influenced cel-shaded drawings.

What I will draw:
  • Humanoids
  • Dragons
  • Anthros
  • Animals/Creatures

What I won’t draw:
  • NSFW
  • Complicated mecha (a prosthetic is ok, a transformer is not)
  • Characters without references

Examples and prices:
My prices are set in FR gems for the sake of convenience. I also accept treasure at an 1g = 1kt, rate as well as gems at an $1 = 100g rate. Mixed payment is also fine.

If the subject you want drawn is overly complex, I might charge extra and will inform if this is the case for your order.

unknown.png

Digital paintings:
Headshot/Bust: 2000g
Halfbody: 3000g
For a fullbody thing with background you'd have to bribe me as the time they take me makes the price beyond what people usually want to pay on petsites like these haha. A ballpark estimate would be minimum 6000g.

unknown.png

Line-based drawings:
Headshot/Bust: 1000g
Halfbody: 1500g
Fullbody: 3000g

unknown.png
Coloured sketches:
Headshot/Bust: 800g
Halfbody: 1200g
Fullbody: 2500g

unknown.png
Imp adopts:
Flat price: 300g
Additional apparel: +50g
Additional accents: from 100g to 500g depending on complexity

You can look at more examples in my portfolio here

My prices might be subject to change in-between shop openings, so please double check before placing an order as they may not be the same as they were the last time the shop was open.

Process:
After accepting the commission I will draw a rough sketch and send it to you for approval. Upon receiving this sketch you may tell me whether there’s something you’d like changed, free of charge, or if you’re happy with it. Once the sketch is approved you’ll send over the payment and I’ll continue the piece.

I only take a few commissions at a time in order to prevent people waiting a long time for their art. If for some reason it takes me more than a month to finish the drawing after receiving payment, you’re free to ask for a refund.

Rules:
  • I reserve the right to refuse any commission no matter the reason
  • You may not use my art for commercial purposes
  • I am okay with reposting, but my signature should never be removed, and if appropriate I’d also prefer a link back to my user. ‘Made by Anchoram’ will suffice as this is my username on all the social media I use.
  • I may post the drawing on social media for self-promotional purposes but will credit character ownership back to the customer
  • I cannot guarantee that I will keep your commission on my computer forever, so please save it upon receiving.

Order form:
Commission type:
References:
Pose/expression (ignore for imp adopts):
Extra info:
Payment method:

Slots regular commissions:
  • Open
  • Open

Slots adopts
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open

Pinglist:

by-knighterrant.png
Completed orders
Dohmalore X
Lucatri X
Dohmalore X
Arienai X
Proteus (Human male) X
Proteus (Human female) X
Saccharine X
Hooman X
Tundratassu X
TeaRex X
Biohazardbroski X
Lucatri X
Completed orders
Dohmalore X
Lucatri X
Dohmalore X
Arienai X
Proteus (Human male) X
Proteus (Human female) X
Saccharine X
Hooman X
Tundratassu X
TeaRex X
Biohazardbroski X
Lucatri X
by-knighterrant.png
@Anchoram

I'd like to claim a slot!

Also do you have samples of other creatures you've drawn? Specifically human/humanoid if you have those.
@Anchoram

I'd like to claim a slot!

Also do you have samples of other creatures you've drawn? Specifically human/humanoid if you have those.
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@Dohmalore

Ah, great. I'll put you up!

I have one recently example of a humanoid. This was a gijinka I did of one of my own dragons!
Here
@Dohmalore

Ah, great. I'll put you up!

I have one recently example of a humanoid. This was a gijinka I did of one of my own dragons!
Here
by-knighterrant.png
@Anchoram

Slot please! I'd like a headshot of my girl Alexandra. I'll be paying in gems, if that's okay with you?
@Anchoram

Slot please! I'd like a headshot of my girl Alexandra. I'll be paying in gems, if that's okay with you?
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri
Thank you very much, I will put you up! She looks really cool! Little sister of the grim reaper?
Paying in gems is totally fine!
@Lucatri
Thank you very much, I will put you up! She looks really cool! Little sister of the grim reaper?
Paying in gems is totally fine!
by-knighterrant.png
@Anchoram

Alrighty Thanks! I think I'm gonna go with a dragon!

You can draw ANYONE IN MY LAIR, except for Symbre/Bramble/Revelry/Vial and anyone after Fleet. (So it's about 23 dragons to choose from)

(If you don't want to have to pick I can do it, I just wanted you to have a subject you liked ^^)
@Anchoram

Alrighty Thanks! I think I'm gonna go with a dragon!

You can draw ANYONE IN MY LAIR, except for Symbre/Bramble/Revelry/Vial and anyone after Fleet. (So it's about 23 dragons to choose from)

(If you don't want to have to pick I can do it, I just wanted you to have a subject you liked ^^)

They Pronouns
@Dohmalore

Great!

I think I would feel more comfortable with you picking! That way I can draw with peace of mind, knowing you picked the dragon :P
@Dohmalore

Great!

I think I would feel more comfortable with you picking! That way I can draw with peace of mind, knowing you picked the dragon :P
by-knighterrant.png
@Anchoram

hhhh....OKAY WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO GET TWO SLOTS?

I can't decide between Jack and Neos I love them both and your art is beautiful.

If you don't want to give 2 slots to one person I will just take Neos, since she has a lot less art than jack @.@
@Anchoram

hhhh....OKAY WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO GET TWO SLOTS?

I can't decide between Jack and Neos I love them both and your art is beautiful.

If you don't want to give 2 slots to one person I will just take Neos, since she has a lot less art than jack @.@

They Pronouns
@Dohmalore

Two slots is fine! I just started up, so I highly doubt there would come enough people for some to be disappointed xx

Jack and Neos it is then. I will start ASAP at Neos, and then take Jack after I've finished Lucatri's order :') And thank you so much for complimenting my art! It means a lot <3
@Dohmalore

Two slots is fine! I just started up, so I highly doubt there would come enough people for some to be disappointed xx

Jack and Neos it is then. I will start ASAP at Neos, and then take Jack after I've finished Lucatri's order :') And thank you so much for complimenting my art! It means a lot <3
by-knighterrant.png
1 2 3 4 5 6