Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Shop Directory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138
@rayquaza131 Done now, thank you for being patient with my melted brain ^_^

@Voidrose Removed it, thank you for letting me know, I was a little careless and didn't check all the links (which I'm doing right now) ^^;

@PuzzBeef Aww shucks it's my pleasure >_<
@rayquaza131 Done now, thank you for being patient with my melted brain ^_^

@Voidrose Removed it, thank you for letting me know, I was a little careless and didn't check all the links (which I'm doing right now) ^^;

@PuzzBeef Aww shucks it's my pleasure >_<
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@Starphrax
Lol thanks.
@Starphrax
Lol thanks.
who up rising they flight
@starphrax Hi there! I'd like to have my link edited please, the new info is: [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1262252]Birdscribbles![/url] - @Kitbird [size=2]~ chibi, bust, waist-up, fullbody, lineart, OC, gijinka[/size][/code]
@starphrax Hi there!

I'd like to have my link edited please, the new info is:
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1262252]Birdscribbles![/url] - @Kitbird [size=2]~ chibi, bust, waist-up, fullbody, lineart, OC, gijinka[/size]
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
@Starphrax

I thought about making one too but I just don't have the time between my shop and my job and my child! If you need help though, let me know
@Starphrax

I thought about making one too but I just don't have the time between my shop and my job and my child! If you need help though, let me know
ihOGJoH.png
My information is old, and I don't really run the art shop anymore, but I've been thinking of redoing it, and I will definitely still take commissions. (My work has improved vastly since then, I need to update it). I'll try to take a look at this later and redo the art shop. :D (Just thought I'd give an update of some kind)
My information is old, and I don't really run the art shop anymore, but I've been thinking of redoing it, and I will definitely still take commissions. (My work has improved vastly since then, I need to update it). I'll try to take a look at this later and redo the art shop. :D (Just thought I'd give an update of some kind)
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
@Starphrax Thank you so much for remaking this! Must have taken so long to look through the old thread ^^; Maybe next time you can just offer to remake it and you would have gotten all the current shop owners attention. Oh well.

Currently my shop is closed too, but I'll stay on the list anyway since I DO wanna reopen at some point. Just remove Humans from my list for now since I'm uninterested in drawing them for the time. Thank you very much =)
@Starphrax Thank you so much for remaking this! Must have taken so long to look through the old thread ^^; Maybe next time you can just offer to remake it and you would have gotten all the current shop owners attention. Oh well.

Currently my shop is closed too, but I'll stay on the list anyway since I DO wanna reopen at some point. Just remove Humans from my list for now since I'm uninterested in drawing them for the time. Thank you very much =)
@Kitbird updated

@PuzzBeef Oh my, I'm so glad I made one then! I barely have much to worry about and would feel kinda bad if a busy person like you had to run it. Thank you for your kind offer ^_^

@Butzefrau Redoing stuff is kinda fun, get back to me when you need to update your info and I'll be quite interested in seeing the reworked threat ^o^

@Ulta I suppose that would be a logical approach, although I always feel terrible trying to talk to people so I figured it'd be more peaceful this way since all the information was already there ^^; Removed the humans, thank you for your time.

@Kitbird updated

@PuzzBeef Oh my, I'm so glad I made one then! I barely have much to worry about and would feel kinda bad if a busy person like you had to run it. Thank you for your kind offer ^_^

@Butzefrau Redoing stuff is kinda fun, get back to me when you need to update your info and I'll be quite interested in seeing the reworked threat ^o^

@Ulta I suppose that would be a logical approach, although I always feel terrible trying to talk to people so I figured it'd be more peaceful this way since all the information was already there ^^; Removed the humans, thank you for your time.

tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@Starphrax
I definitely hope your thread gets stickied. It's nice to see that there's an active shop-listing again. I kind of figured the OP of the last one would come back, but I guess not. I joined around the time they last updated their first post, and nothing since, so I don't see the harm in doing a new one. I usually browse these kinds of threads on other sites to see shops, but one of the most difficult things is going through and finding a bunch of closed or dead ones. D:

I guess if people don't PM you or something about their shop going out, I'd weed it once in a while. D: And if you want help with that, I'll do it gladly if you message me during a cleanout. XD
@Starphrax
I definitely hope your thread gets stickied. It's nice to see that there's an active shop-listing again. I kind of figured the OP of the last one would come back, but I guess not. I joined around the time they last updated their first post, and nothing since, so I don't see the harm in doing a new one. I usually browse these kinds of threads on other sites to see shops, but one of the most difficult things is going through and finding a bunch of closed or dead ones. D:

I guess if people don't PM you or something about their shop going out, I'd weed it once in a while. D: And if you want help with that, I'll do it gladly if you message me during a cleanout. XD
Thanks a lot! :D
Thanks a lot! :D
FlightRising Tumblr Account / / Deviantart Account / / Art Tumblr Account / /
Familiars Trade Forum Thread / / Sculpey Figurine Art Trade Forum Thread
thanks!
thanks!
5tLoGsM.pngaxZq2zW.pngEAVjyxG.pngShadowEgg_zps06885a89.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138