Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | McAlli's Bio Shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Cgnx

Welcome back! Thanks for coming back. :)

Sorry, I haven't updated my slot-post. You're on the top! Just send me what you want (you know the drill by now haha) ~!
@Cgnx

Welcome back! Thanks for coming back. :)

Sorry, I haven't updated my slot-post. You're on the top! Just send me what you want (you know the drill by now haha) ~!
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@MallyMcAlli
Because I am terrible in writing stuff in english (almost failed a year because of it lol)
I would be really happy about a short bio for two of my dragons (Ask and Embla 3rd and 4th in my lair)
@MallyMcAlli
Because I am terrible in writing stuff in english (almost failed a year because of it lol)
I would be really happy about a short bio for two of my dragons (Ask and Embla 3rd and 4th in my lair)
@Vangandr

I'll put you on the list! There's one other player before you. I'll contact you when I'm ready to start your commission! Thanks for choosing my shop!
@Vangandr

I'll put you on the list! There's one other player before you. I'll contact you when I'm ready to start your commission! Thanks for choosing my shop!
@MallyMcAlli Can you do lore for a dragon that my friend will make once she joins? I showed her the scrying shop and we figured out her starter dragon (female Guardian. Primary color: Maize, secondary: Crimson and she will be named Octavia.) She wants a long lore and I'm willing to pay up to 100kt.
@MallyMcAlli Can you do lore for a dragon that my friend will make once she joins? I showed her the scrying shop and we figured out her starter dragon (female Guardian. Primary color: Maize, secondary: Crimson and she will be named Octavia.) She wants a long lore and I'm willing to pay up to 100kt.
~Lil Zari~
@ZariahTheWiccan

Sure! I'll put you on the list and I'll contact you once I'm ready for your/your friends' commission. :)
@ZariahTheWiccan

Sure! I'll put you on the list and I'll contact you once I'm ready for your/your friends' commission. :)
Thank you! @MallyMcAlli
Thank you! @MallyMcAlli
~Lil Zari~
@Vangandr @ZariahTheWiccan

Hello. Sorry to bother you. I have messaged both of you for clarifications and details on your commissions via PM and have received no response. Please let me know if you'd still like to commission me or if you are not in need of my services. Thank you.
@Vangandr @ZariahTheWiccan

Hello. Sorry to bother you. I have messaged both of you for clarifications and details on your commissions via PM and have received no response. Please let me know if you'd still like to commission me or if you are not in need of my services. Thank you.
@MallyMcAlli

Could I have a slot?
@MallyMcAlli

Could I have a slot?
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko4_500.png
@Kricket317

Sure! You're slot one. Please feel free to send me a PM with the dragon(s) and the details you're looking for! :)
@Kricket317

Sure! You're slot one. Please feel free to send me a PM with the dragon(s) and the details you're looking for! :)
@MallyMcAlli
hello :D
Can you write a bio for a dragon that only with some personality word and a ginjika?
@MallyMcAlli
hello :D
Can you write a bio for a dragon that only with some personality word and a ginjika?
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11