Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | McAlli's Bio Shop (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Cngx

Yep! Slot 1 is all yours! Please send me a PM with the dragon and the info! :)
@Cngx

Yep! Slot 1 is all yours! Please send me a PM with the dragon and the info! :)
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@MallyMcAlli You still got slots free? I need bios but I'm too lazy to write them myself and my creative juices are blocked by tiredness and Idek what else. xD
@MallyMcAlli You still got slots free? I need bios but I'm too lazy to write them myself and my creative juices are blocked by tiredness and Idek what else. xD
Trepollomi's Baldwin's|Dragoonwys' Art|Cal's Art|Dier's Art|McAlli's Bio Shop
@Apollomi

All my slots are open!

BUT Thanksgiving break starts in a just a few days, and I'll be away from a computer for perhaps most of the week. Meaning I wont be able to complete commissions over that time. I would be more than happy to write for you, but it's probably best to wait until the end of Thanksgiving break.
@Apollomi

All my slots are open!

BUT Thanksgiving break starts in a just a few days, and I'll be away from a computer for perhaps most of the week. Meaning I wont be able to complete commissions over that time. I would be more than happy to write for you, but it's probably best to wait until the end of Thanksgiving break.
@MallyMcAlli That's fine, could you give me a ping when you're back? By then I'll have at least something to help you get started on writing lore that, I just... cannot do myself. OuO
@MallyMcAlli That's fine, could you give me a ping when you're back? By then I'll have at least something to help you get started on writing lore that, I just... cannot do myself. OuO
@Apollomi Definitely! Thanks for thinking of my shop! :)
@Apollomi Definitely! Thanks for thinking of my shop! :)
@MallyMcAlli Amusingly, I'd posted in Shadow asking if anyone knew where I could get lore, and I found yours via Shadow thread ;)
@MallyMcAlli Amusingly, I'd posted in Shadow asking if anyone knew where I could get lore, and I found yours via Shadow thread ;)
@Apollomi Oh? Well, that's cool!! I don't advertise much XD; Who pointed you in my direction? I'll have to go thank them. :)
@Apollomi Oh? Well, that's cool!! I don't advertise much XD; Who pointed you in my direction? I'll have to go thank them. :)
@MallyMcAlli Honestly, I think it was because you posted something about a sibling, and their god dragons, and I clicked on your lore shop bio sig thing. So you did. xD
@MallyMcAlli Honestly, I think it was because you posted something about a sibling, and their god dragons, and I clicked on your lore shop bio sig thing. So you did. xD
@Apollomi Ah! I always forget that it's here hahaha Thanks nonetheless!!
@Apollomi Ah! I always forget that it's here hahaha Thanks nonetheless!!
@MallyMcAlli Hello! I'm back again and may I please have a slot ((Could you give me a ping when you get back please? ^^
@MallyMcAlli Hello! I'm back again and may I please have a slot ((Could you give me a ping when you get back please? ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11