Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | zephy's Chibi Arts [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I've opened a new art shop with the link in my sig, so this one is now closed permanently. Thanks to everyone who supported me~ ^^ @zaphyrae @zaphyrae ============================================================== Herro, I'm mainly a manga artist, so I draw in that style. I can do gijinkas definitely, but dragons, not so sure, but I can try. Sorry I don't have any stuff up for this site specificly >.> Below are some examples of my work [img]http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii553/thebestcowgirl/bfghdf%20-%20Copy_zps1vebgyhb.jpg[/img] [img]http://pre03.deviantart.net/f2b6/th/pre/f/2015/252/0/8/tiramisu_by_zaphyrae-d991d7s.png[/img] [img]http://pre15.deviantart.net/5dea/th/pre/i/2015/155/2/d/shinigami_by_zaphyrae-d8w193b.png[/img] Price-wise...Ehh, just offer me what you think is fair. Thanks for reading~!! x3 Btw, I can draw more than just chibis. >.> To check out more of my work, just click the link below~ [i][url]http://zaphyrae.deviantart.com/[/url][/i] Pinglist: @youarebutt @Drachenschwinge @Simply
I've opened a new art shop with the link in my sig, so this one is now closed permanently. Thanks to everyone who supported me~ ^^

@zaphyrae @zaphyrae

==============================================================

Herro, I'm mainly a manga artist, so I draw in that style. I can do gijinkas definitely, but dragons, not so sure, but I can try. Sorry I don't have any stuff up for this site specificly >.>

Below are some examples of my work

bfghdf%20-%20Copy_zps1vebgyhb.jpg

tiramisu_by_zaphyrae-d991d7s.png

shinigami_by_zaphyrae-d8w193b.png

Price-wise...Ehh, just offer me what you think is fair.

Thanks for reading~!! x3

Btw, I can draw more than just chibis. >.> To check out more of my work, just click the link below~
http://zaphyrae.deviantart.com/

Pinglist:
@youarebutt @Drachenschwinge @Simply
6gGXEKZ.gif. . . sig_by_zaphyrae-dartkkl.png. . .
@zaphyrae

Hello, could I get a drawing of my OC's human form, please? I would pay around 20kt for one drawing in the same style as the first one in your examples, but it's eassier for me to evaluate when I see the result. I hope is ok that way. ^_^
@zaphyrae

Hello, could I get a drawing of my OC's human form, please? I would pay around 20kt for one drawing in the same style as the first one in your examples, but it's eassier for me to evaluate when I see the result. I hope is ok that way. ^_^
nudX0O8.png
@EtainRazkatan

Okay!! I'll try to finish in a week then~ And I'll message you the result when I'm done...? Do you want a dA link or just a normal file sharing site?
@EtainRazkatan

Okay!! I'll try to finish in a week then~ And I'll message you the result when I'm done...? Do you want a dA link or just a normal file sharing site?
@zaphyrae

Thanks, that's great! :D Also both of them are fine for me, just use the one you're more confortable with. :)
@zaphyrae

Thanks, that's great! :D Also both of them are fine for me, just use the one you're more confortable with. :)
nudX0O8.png
@EtainRazkatan

Here you go~ \(^o^)/

(Doubles as a bump x3 )

(or here)
@EtainRazkatan

Here you go~ \(^o^)/

(Doubles as a bump x3 )

(or here)
@zaphyrae

Thank you so much! She looks wonderful! I love it! :D Sending the payment!
@zaphyrae

Thank you so much! She looks wonderful! I love it! :D Sending the payment!
nudX0O8.png
@zaphyrae Hello! I'm interested in getting two colored gijinka chibis!
First of my character Shinigami who is based off this dragon & the second of my character Barry who is based off this dragon! I would like them to be two individual pieces! I'm not really sure about price erm, how do you feel about 50k each? They both have descriptions in the dragon's bio's if you would like to glance over them as well. Let me know what you think! If you would like me to offer more, or if you would like more details or anything ^-^
@zaphyrae Hello! I'm interested in getting two colored gijinka chibis!
First of my character Shinigami who is based off this dragon & the second of my character Barry who is based off this dragon! I would like them to be two individual pieces! I'm not really sure about price erm, how do you feel about 50k each? They both have descriptions in the dragon's bio's if you would like to glance over them as well. Let me know what you think! If you would like me to offer more, or if you would like more details or anything ^-^
HzGpUHb.png
Ooh, they're cute!! x3

Okay...I'll try to do these next week then~

So Barry is kinda wacky but dedicated to whatever path he chooses while Shinigami is more of the guy in the back who doesn't stick out much but can always be relied on...? Fun~
Ooh, they're cute!! x3

Okay...I'll try to do these next week then~

So Barry is kinda wacky but dedicated to whatever path he chooses while Shinigami is more of the guy in the back who doesn't stick out much but can always be relied on...? Fun~
@zaphyrae Yeah pretty much ^-^
@zaphyrae Yeah pretty much ^-^
HzGpUHb.png
@WolfyGhostt

Shinigami done...
link1 link2

Barry next week... (/"=_=)/
@WolfyGhostt

Shinigami done...
link1 link2

Barry next week... (/"=_=)/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7