Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zwynx Gallery - Art of all sorts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
[size=2][b]Table of contents;[/b] First post: Info about my Services Second Post: Payment Details and Rules Third Post: Completed Requests Fourth Post: Ping Lists, Slots and Projects Fifth Post: Example Art[/size] [center][size=5][b]Welcome![/size][/b] [b]This thread features not only my art, but an opportunity for you to buy it![/b] [size=5][color=red]The prices are outdated, the images are outdated, this is closed for now[/color][/size] [img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/guardian1_zps2dpcl7ht.png[/img] [center]________________________________________________[/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/46097/4609623.png?mtime=VbX8ogAASjw.png[/img]-Lore-[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/24001/2400075.png?mtime=VVx91wAAUPY.png[/img][/center] [i]While most of the Arcane dragons are into science and experiments, Teiala is one of the more artistic dragons in the Zwynx clan. She is more than willing to do portraits of your dragons! She also paints scenery and the like. She resides on a floating island surrounding the Focal Point. Thanks to the floating island, her view changes by the minute, and gives a ton of inspiration. Unlike her kin, who gazes at the stars, from her viewpoint she uses her spying glass to peer at all sorts of things below. Coliseum fights, dragons lost in the Starwood Strand, Fallout Streaks circling the Observatory in ominous patterns and she can even glimpse the Radiant Beacon at night! Teiala lives for the pulsating and elegant life, and cares greatly for stories of weary travelers. She especially loves to draw the stories to life, in her own imagination.[/i] [center]________________________________________________[/center] [center][size=4][b]Services I offer[/b][/size][/center] [b]Dragons[/b] I do dragons of all kinds! FR style, pixel dragons, sketches, more digital paint style-ish and so on. [b]Humans[/b] I do humans of all kinds as well! Manga, semi-realistic, gijinkas, chibis, fantasy, sci-fi, you name it. I haven't done a lot of humans recently, so I have no work I can *proudly* show you. Just old works :I Hopefully I will have additions to the gallery soon enough, when time allows. [b]Creatures[/b] Other creatures than humans and dragons? Sure, why not! Whether they are fantasy monsters, real animals or something else, I can try it! [b]FR specific stuff[/b] Yeah, so we mentioned dragons already. I do genes, apparel, accents, different poses etc. But I can also do you very own custom familiars, items or shopkeepers! (like Muzzio and Teiala at the top of the thread) [b]Scenery[/b] I will be hesitant towards any larger scale paintings. I usually end up not finishing them. I can do scenery, but I haven't had enough exercise with them, in my own opinion. [b]Pixelart[/b] I already mentioned it under "dragons", but I will say it again. I can do pixel stuff. I've done TONS of custom pokemon and dragons for various adoptable sites. So it should be no problem. [b]Anything else[/b] Something I forgot to cover? Just ask me c: I don't bite~ [b]People to ping when I reopen the shop[/b] bellzan
Table of contents;
First post: Info about my Services
Second Post: Payment Details and Rules
Third Post: Completed Requests
Fourth Post: Ping Lists, Slots and Projects
Fifth Post: Example Art

Welcome!
This thread features not only my art, but an opportunity for you to buy it!

The prices are outdated, the images are outdated, this is closed for now

guardian1_zps2dpcl7ht.png
While most of the Arcane dragons are into science and experiments, Teiala is one of the more artistic dragons in the Zwynx clan. She is more than willing to do portraits of your dragons! She also paints scenery and the like. She resides on a floating island surrounding the Focal Point. Thanks to the floating island, her view changes by the minute, and gives a ton of inspiration. Unlike her kin, who gazes at the stars, from her viewpoint she uses her spying glass to peer at all sorts of things below. Coliseum fights, dragons lost in the Starwood Strand, Fallout Streaks circling the Observatory in ominous patterns and she can even glimpse the Radiant Beacon at night! Teiala lives for the pulsating and elegant life, and cares greatly for stories of weary travelers. She especially loves to draw the stories to life, in her own imagination.

Services I offer

Dragons
I do dragons of all kinds!
FR style, pixel dragons, sketches, more digital paint style-ish and so on.

Humans
I do humans of all kinds as well!
Manga, semi-realistic, gijinkas, chibis, fantasy, sci-fi, you name it. I haven't done a lot of humans recently, so I have no work I can *proudly* show you. Just old works :I
Hopefully I will have additions to the gallery soon enough, when time allows.

Creatures
Other creatures than humans and dragons?
Sure, why not! Whether they are fantasy monsters, real animals or something else, I can try it!

FR specific stuff
Yeah, so we mentioned dragons already. I do genes, apparel, accents, different poses etc.
But I can also do you very own custom familiars, items or shopkeepers! (like Muzzio and Teiala at the top of the thread)

Scenery
I will be hesitant towards any larger scale paintings. I usually end up not finishing them. I can do scenery, but I haven't had enough exercise with them, in my own opinion.

Pixelart
I already mentioned it under "dragons", but I will say it again. I can do pixel stuff. I've done TONS of custom pokemon and dragons for various adoptable sites. So it should be no problem.

Anything else
Something I forgot to cover?
Just ask me c:
I don't bite~

People to ping when I reopen the shop
bellzan
s0VUoD0.png
[size=2][b]Table of contents;[/b] First post: Info about my Services Second Post: Payment Details and Rules Third Post: Completed Requests Fourth Post: Ping Lists, Slots and Projects Fifth Post: Example Art[/size] [center][size=4][b]Payment[/b][/size][/center] [b]Payment I accept[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]Treasure, [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]Gems or a mix of both Certain Gen 1's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1418038][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/flights_zpsli1tvmki.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1441700][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Fire_zpsrekshe02.png[/img][/url] [b]Bribes I accept[/b] [i](Bribes open up a "bribe slots", which are otherwise always closed)[/i] [color=orange]Until next summer, no bribe slots are available either.[/color] I have sadly so little free time and simply[i] cannot [/i]draw for now. I only accept retired festival items from 2013 - 2014 (except the Crystalhides) as bribes. The armbands are not accepted either though. [b][size=4]Prices[/b][/size] Okay, I offer a lot of different things, but the most common sort of requests and prices are; [size=5][b]Digital Paintings[/b][/size] [b]Full body FR style dragon[/b] 250k [i](if you use a full body skin, this is not applied)[/i] +10k per simple gene [size=2](Iridescent, Shimmer, Underbelly, Eyespots, Speckle, Freckle, Stripes, Bar, Daub)[/size] +20k per advanced gene [size=2](Ripple, Tiger, Vipera, Seraph, Current, Spines, Okapi, Clown)[/size] +30k per complicated gene [size=2](Crystal, Facet, Hypnotic, Circuit, Gembond, Crackle, Smoke)[/size] +0k per simple apparel [size=2](Wing Bangles, Glowing Claws, Simple Bracelets, Scars etc)[/size] +15k per advanced apparel [size=2](Pretty much all normal apparel)[/size] +30k per complicated apparel [size=2](Cloaks, Large holiday apparel, Steampunk wings etc, just ask)[/size] +30k for accent/skin [i](minor accents or easy-to-do accents are not charged)[/i] +75k for super advanced accent/skin [i](just ask if it falls into this category)[/i] +100k per simple familiar [i](if you want, I can feature your familiar in the picture!)[/i] +150k per advanced familiar [size=2]Familiars who feature a lot of details[/size] +50k per Coliseum spell featured in the artwork [size=2]Made enfeeble for a request for example[/size] [b]FR Dragon [s]Headshot[/s] Portrait[/b] 150k +10k per visible apparel[i] (scars and minor apparel does not count)[/i] +5k per visible gene +30k if your dragons features a complicated accent/skin [b]Custom Familiar[/b] 250k [b]Custom item[/b] 75k [b]Semi-advanced scenery[/b] A shopkeeper or a lovey-dovey breeding pair? around 750k, depending on complexity. [b]Especially advanced scenery[/b] Coliseum battle, involving multiple familiars and dragons? Perhaps your lair, with dragons playing poker around a table? Your scavenger finding an egg in the foliage? From 750k-3m depending on how complicated the thing is. And it will take me time, I'm afraid. [b]Humans/Gijinkas[/b] Ehhh.. 100k-750k depending on how complicated it will be. [size=5][b]Pixelart[/b][/size] Okay, so this one depends on what you are asking for. [b]Full body FR dragon[/b], 90x90~100x100 would be the same as for a full body FR painted dragon, but -100k. You do the math n_n For a full body FR dragon fitted for[i] about a whole [/i]signature, it would be the same price as a digital painted one. [b]FR dragon headshot[/b], 90x90~100x100, follows the same as the painted headshot, but -50k. [b]Pokemon sprite[/b], B/W style and size, ehh... 75k? I will see about this one. If it is a custom pokemon (fakemon) with references/description, then 125k. [b]Pokemon trainer[/b], B/W style and size [i](you can ask for other pkmn game styles as well, but no promises)[/i] let's say... 75k. [size=2]Because I will partly use already known trainer sprites, but to the extent that you will *hardly* recognize the original sprite.[/size] I can include pokemon with the trainer as well. You just ask me if you have some specific thing in mind. [b]Pixelart... Scenery![/b] I think can actually do this. Size between 100x100~250x250 no problem. Depending on how much stuff will be in the scene, prize will vary between around 100-300k. [b]Pixelart... animations![/b] The full body FR dragon, the pokemon or trainer, I can animate them. Well, I can do a minor and short animation. Blinking eyes +10k on whatever it is you order Turning head or single small movement +50k on whatever it is you order Dynamic animation +100~250k depending on what it is. (full body dragon walking/flying/jumping) Minor movements in scenery (trees swaying in the wind, clouds, glowing stuff etc) +100k [b]Other[/b] Something specific you are looking for? Just ask me! [center]________________________________________________[/center] [center][size=4][b]Rules and Terms[/b][/size][/center] [center]I guess this is necessary n_n'[/center] [b]Terms about Slots[/b] If a slot is free, you may claim it! First come, first serve. You may not claim a slot by messaging me, you have to post a claim in this thread. You then have a week to figure out and [i]decide[/i] on a request. If you are not heard from during this week, you will automatically forfeit your slot. If you have complicated stuff going on during the week, then please talk to me. [b]Terms on Bribes[/b] [i]New feature![/i] A bribe (you find the list at almost the top of this post) forcefully opens up a "bribe slot", which are otherwise always closed. A bribe slot equals any other slot, be it digital art, pixelart or big project. I might remove big project from this, if it proves too popular. A bribe gives you a "bribe slot" automatically, but you will still need to pay for your request. If you have not sent a payment within the deadline of your claimed slot, your bribe will be returned. [color=grey]I understand that a lot of people desire my art, seemingly more than I can keep up with, so for the summer, I have added this rule. The bribes are of course not mandatory, and the normal slots are still acquired by ordinary means. I will do my best to open up normal slots. The bribes are for the rich and impatient :P[/color] Please note that this feature will be gone when September arrives, since I start school 1 of September. [b]Terms about Requests[/b] I do not do nude/NSFW/sexual content. I can do blood, but I don't do hardcore gore or similar stuff. Also, I don't do anything that goes against FR's policies. You can order portraits of dragons that you do not own [i](I guess, as surprise bday gifts etc)[/i] but I will not portray someone else's dragon or someone in general in a ridiculed or harassing way. [b]Terms about Payment[/b] All requests are to be paid up front! [i]If you have not paid within the week of your claimed slot, you will forfeit your request and your slot.[/i] The drawings vary in price a lot. I will estimate the price for your request and we may discuss it together as well. [b]Terms about Deadlines[/b] I will try to finish a piece as soon as possible, without interrupting my normal life. You can always ask about the progress on your request! [b]Terms about Refunds[/b] If I feel a refund is appropriate, I will give it. However, you may not demand a refund on an ongoing or finished project. Please note that if there are problems, please have a conversation with me! I'm sure we can solve things together. [b]Terms about Edits in Ongoing Projects[/b] Yeah, so you requested a piece of art. And suddenly that dragon got another apparel, gene or something. Most sort of edits should be okay, but all of these cases will have to be discussed anyways. Edits in an ongoing project may change the price. [b]Terms protecting Zwynx[/b] If I feel uncomfortable with anything, I have the right to deny/cancel a request. If this happens, I have no obligation to state a reason to why. I will try to be as gentle and understanding as possible, so I hope you return the favor! c:
Table of contents;

Payment

Payment I accept

icon_treasure.pngTreasure, icon_gems.pngGems or a mix of both

Certain Gen 1's
flights_zpsli1tvmki.pngFire_zpsrekshe02.png

Bribes I accept
(Bribes open up a "bribe slots", which are otherwise always closed)

Until next summer, no bribe slots are available either.
I have sadly so little free time and simply cannot draw for now.

I only accept retired festival items from 2013 - 2014 (except the Crystalhides) as bribes. The armbands are not accepted either though.

Prices

Okay, I offer a lot of different things, but the most common sort of requests and prices are;

Digital Paintings

Full body FR style dragon

(if you use a full body skin, this is not applied)
+10k per simple gene
(Iridescent, Shimmer, Underbelly, Eyespots, Speckle, Freckle, Stripes, Bar, Daub)
+20k per advanced gene
(Ripple, Tiger, Vipera, Seraph, Current, Spines, Okapi, Clown)
+30k per complicated gene
(Crystal, Facet, Hypnotic, Circuit, Gembond, Crackle, Smoke)

+0k per simple apparel
(Wing Bangles, Glowing Claws, Simple Bracelets, Scars etc)
+15k per advanced apparel
(Pretty much all normal apparel)
+30k per complicated apparel
(Cloaks, Large holiday apparel, Steampunk wings etc, just ask)

+30k for accent/skin
(minor accents or easy-to-do accents are not charged)
+75k for super advanced accent/skin
(just ask if it falls into this category)

+100k per simple familiar
(if you want, I can feature your familiar in the picture!)
+150k per advanced familiar
Familiars who feature a lot of details

+50k per Coliseum spell featured in the artwork
Made enfeeble for a request for example

FR Dragon Headshot Portrait
+10k per visible apparel (scars and minor apparel does not count)
+5k per visible gene
+30k if your dragons features a complicated accent/skin

Custom Familiar

Custom item

Semi-advanced scenery
A shopkeeper or a lovey-dovey breeding pair?
around 750k, depending on complexity.

Especially advanced scenery
Coliseum battle, involving multiple familiars and dragons?
Perhaps your lair, with dragons playing poker around a table?
Your scavenger finding an egg in the foliage?
From 750k-3m depending on how complicated the thing is. And it will take me time, I'm afraid.

Humans/Gijinkas
Ehhh..
100k-750k depending on how complicated it will be.

Pixelart
Okay, so this one depends on what you are asking for.

Full body FR dragon, 90x90~100x100 would be the same as for a full body FR painted dragon, but -100k. You do the math n_n

For a full body FR dragon fitted for about a whole signature, it would be the same price as a digital painted one.

FR dragon headshot, 90x90~100x100, follows the same as the painted headshot, but -50k.

Pokemon sprite, B/W style and size, ehh... 75k? I will see about this one.
If it is a custom pokemon (fakemon) with references/description, then 125k.

Pokemon trainer, B/W style and size (you can ask for other pkmn game styles as well, but no promises) let's say... 75k. Because I will partly use already known trainer sprites, but to the extent that you will *hardly* recognize the original sprite.
I can include pokemon with the trainer as well. You just ask me if you have some specific thing in mind.

Pixelart... Scenery!
I think can actually do this. Size between 100x100~250x250 no problem.
Depending on how much stuff will be in the scene, prize will vary between around 100-300k.

Pixelart... animations!
The full body FR dragon, the pokemon or trainer, I can animate them. Well, I can do a minor and short animation.
Blinking eyes +10k on whatever it is you order
Turning head or single small movement +50k on whatever it is you order
Dynamic animation +100~250k depending on what it is. (full body dragon walking/flying/jumping)
Minor movements in scenery (trees swaying in the wind, clouds, glowing stuff etc) +100k

Other
Something specific you are looking for?
Just ask me!

Terms about Slots
If a slot is free, you may claim it!
First come, first serve. You may not claim a slot by messaging me, you have to post a claim in this thread.

You then have a week to figure out and decide on a request.

If you are not heard from during this week, you will automatically forfeit your slot.
If you have complicated stuff going on during the week, then please talk to me.

Terms on Bribes
New feature!

A bribe (you find the list at almost the top of this post) forcefully opens up a "bribe slot", which are otherwise always closed.

A bribe slot equals any other slot, be it digital art, pixelart or big project.
I might remove big project from this, if it proves too popular.

A bribe gives you a "bribe slot" automatically, but you will still need to pay for your request.
If you have not sent a payment within the deadline of your claimed slot, your bribe will be returned.

I understand that a lot of people desire my art, seemingly more than I can keep up with, so for the summer, I have added this rule. The bribes are of course not mandatory, and the normal slots are still acquired by ordinary means. I will do my best to open up normal slots. The bribes are for the rich and impatient :P

Please note that this feature will be gone when September arrives, since I start school 1 of September.

Terms about Requests
I do not do nude/NSFW/sexual content.
I can do blood, but I don't do hardcore gore or similar stuff.
Also, I don't do anything that goes against FR's policies.

You can order portraits of dragons that you do not own (I guess, as surprise bday gifts etc) but I will not portray someone else's dragon or someone in general in a ridiculed or harassing way.

Terms about Payment
All requests are to be paid up front!
If you have not paid within the week of your claimed slot, you will forfeit your request and your slot.

The drawings vary in price a lot. I will estimate the price for your request and we may discuss it together as well.

Terms about Deadlines
I will try to finish a piece as soon as possible, without interrupting my normal life.
You can always ask about the progress on your request!

Terms about Refunds
If I feel a refund is appropriate, I will give it.
However, you may not demand a refund on an ongoing or finished project.

Please note that if there are problems, please have a conversation with me! I'm sure we can solve things together.

Terms about Edits in Ongoing Projects
Yeah, so you requested a piece of art. And suddenly that dragon got another apparel, gene or something. Most sort of edits should be okay, but all of these cases will have to be discussed anyways.

Edits in an ongoing project may change the price.

Terms protecting Zwynx

If I feel uncomfortable with anything, I have the right to deny/cancel a request. If this happens, I have no obligation to state a reason to why.

I will try to be as gentle and understanding as possible, so I hope you return the favor! c:
s0VUoD0.png
[size=2][b]Table of contents;[/b] First post: Info about my Services Second Post: Payment Details and Rules Third Post: Completed Requests Fourth Post: Ping Lists, Slots and Projects Fifth Post: Example Art[/size] [center][size=5][b]Gallery of Completed Requests[/b][/size][/center] [center]Click 'em to see 'em![/center] [url=http://zwynx.deviantart.com/art/Guardian-commish-for-Ashanimus-540658008][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/icon_zpsudqrqqfa.png[/img][/url][url=http://zwynx.deviantart.com/art/Coatl-commish-for-Enoch-540656865?q=gallery%3AZwynx%2F40836751&qo=8][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Icon_zpsmxkbqsii.png[/img][/url][url=http://zwynx.deviantart.com/art/PearlCatcher-commish-for-Tysharina-540657691?q=gallery%3AZwynx%2F40836751&qo=5][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/icon_zpswdlgl7af.png[/img][/url][url=http://zwynx.deviantart.com/art/Nocturne-commish-for-Enoch-540658256?q=gallery%3AZwynx%2F40836751&qo=3][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/icon_zpsteo4rb5k.png[/img][/url][url=http://zwynx.deviantart.com/art/Skydancer-commish-for-LittleBird-540657259?q=gallery%3AZwynx%2F40836751&qo=7][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/icon_zps79nmp9ov.png[/img][/url][url=http://zwynx.deviantart.com/art/OC-commish-for-Fluffesu-540657537?q=gallery%3AZwynx%2F40836751&qo=6][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/icon_zps4cnlhpym.png[/img][/url][url=http://zwynx.deviantart.com/art/Coatl-commish-for-Kendrell-540658493?q=gallery%3AZwynx%2F40836751&qo=2] [img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Icon_zpstwqtoius.png[/img][/url][url=http://zwynx.deviantart.com/art/PC-commish-for-Fluffesu-541428136][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/008_Fluffesu_icon_zpslcvv3pnb.png[/img][/url][url=http://zwynx.deviantart.com/art/Saliko-Commish-for-LilaDrache-542939642][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/010_icon_zpsxanryswl.png[/img][/url][url=http://zwynx.deviantart.com/art/Commish-for-Mew-542299779] [img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/009_icon_zpsxarjwmwp.png[/img][/url][url=http://zwynx.deviantart.com/art/PC-commish-for-ChristianCutie-544067471][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/ChistianCutie_icon_zpsvb0tgnhq.png[/img][/url][url=http://zwynx.deviantart.com/art/Commish-for-OtterQueen-545877729][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/icon_zpss8clyvtp.png[/img][/url][url=http://zwynx.deviantart.com/art/updated-w-cloth-OC-commish-for-TerraLux-547001857][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/icon2_zps1b0diysk.png[/img][/url][url=http://zwynx.deviantart.com/art/Guardian-couple-Commish-for-Alzirr-553183814][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/icon_zps4gzvbbbv.png[/img][/url]
Table of contents;

Gallery of Completed Requests
Click 'em to see 'em!

icon_zpsudqrqqfa.pngIcon_zpsmxkbqsii.pngicon_zpswdlgl7af.pngicon_zpsteo4rb5k.pngicon_zps79nmp9ov.pngicon_zps4cnlhpym.png
Icon_zpstwqtoius.png
008_Fluffesu_icon_zpslcvv3pnb.png010_icon_zpsxanryswl.png
009_icon_zpsxarjwmwp.png
ChistianCutie_icon_zpsvb0tgnhq.pngicon_zpss8clyvtp.pngicon2_zps1b0diysk.pngicon_zps4gzvbbbv.png
s0VUoD0.png
Table of contents;

Ping Lists, Slots and Projects

Requests will be seen to in the order they are paid, rather than the slot number.

Drawing Slots
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
4. CLOSED

Pixelart Slots
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
4. CLOSED

Big Project Slots (Shopkeepers and pictures with more than 3 dragons/components)
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED

Bribe Slots (See "payment and rules" post for details!)
-

A bribe gives you a slot automatically, but you will still need to pay for your request.
If you have sent a bribe but not a payment within the deadline, the bribe will be returned.

Want to know when I open a slot? Sign up c:

Ping Lists for all slots; (except Bribe Slots)
Tysha
Enoch
Kendrell
Terralux
Fluffesu
OtterQueen
Shallan
Sacnite
Merlin
Rhyvendra
Barnac
Iapetus
Founder
Fujo
Dory
Ricansea
Kuroida
LilaDrache
Geliril
Juyoung
KellerJo
Carley
Delphi
HollowedAngel
Jazz
Krin
lome
Drackana
Zhar
Annekin
Noobat
Aeonox
Naxther
steampunklayhr
TheStryder
Tastyreindeer
PudgyMutt
Marinna
seepratintti
Gwynbleidd
Toothy
Dragondrop
nemodave
Neptunite
caityjay
starlightlioness
InsanityPrelude
Jekyll
Gaelic
Fllygon
HellsPurestDevil
CoffinPrince
Averis
Interitum
Witherkitty

Ping Lists for Digital Art slots;
Pepperdragon
Ashanimus
Mew
ChristianCutie
LeonardChurch
ObsidianPunk
Claritywind
Orbitz
Neapolitan
Abraliopsis
rubyredtan
Darkdragonfiend
Airys

Ping Lists for Pixelart slots;
MinimalistFish
Ashanimus
May7nk
Direwolf
LittleBird
LargeCrocodile
Werespider
cantrip
Jebii

Ping Lists for Big Project slots;
Pepperdragon

Ping Lists for Bribe slots; (if they are full and a slot gets empty)
Terralux
Table of contents;

Ping Lists, Slots and Projects

Requests will be seen to in the order they are paid, rather than the slot number.

Drawing Slots
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
4. CLOSED

Pixelart Slots
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
4. CLOSED

Big Project Slots (Shopkeepers and pictures with more than 3 dragons/components)
1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED

Bribe Slots (See "payment and rules" post for details!)
-

A bribe gives you a slot automatically, but you will still need to pay for your request.
If you have sent a bribe but not a payment within the deadline, the bribe will be returned.

Want to know when I open a slot? Sign up c:

Ping Lists for all slots; (except Bribe Slots)
Tysha
Enoch
Kendrell
Terralux
Fluffesu
OtterQueen
Shallan
Sacnite
Merlin
Rhyvendra
Barnac
Iapetus
Founder
Fujo
Dory
Ricansea
Kuroida
LilaDrache
Geliril
Juyoung
KellerJo
Carley
Delphi
HollowedAngel
Jazz
Krin
lome
Drackana
Zhar
Annekin
Noobat
Aeonox
Naxther
steampunklayhr
TheStryder
Tastyreindeer
PudgyMutt
Marinna
seepratintti
Gwynbleidd
Toothy
Dragondrop
nemodave
Neptunite
caityjay
starlightlioness
InsanityPrelude
Jekyll
Gaelic
Fllygon
HellsPurestDevil
CoffinPrince
Averis
Interitum
Witherkitty

Ping Lists for Digital Art slots;
Pepperdragon
Ashanimus
Mew
ChristianCutie
LeonardChurch
ObsidianPunk
Claritywind
Orbitz
Neapolitan
Abraliopsis
rubyredtan
Darkdragonfiend
Airys

Ping Lists for Pixelart slots;
MinimalistFish
Ashanimus
May7nk
Direwolf
LittleBird
LargeCrocodile
Werespider
cantrip
Jebii

Ping Lists for Big Project slots;
Pepperdragon

Ping Lists for Bribe slots; (if they are full and a slot gets empty)
Terralux
s0VUoD0.png
[size=2][b]Table of contents;[/b] First post: Info about my Services Second Post: Payment Details and Rules Third Post: Completed Requests Fourth Post: Ping Lists, Slots and Projects Fifth Post: Example Art[/size] [center][size=5][b]Gallery of Examples![/b][/size][/center] [i]Note that these are very small images, to not do a heavy load on any curious people peeking into the thread. You can click on some images to get a more detailed look![/i] [url=http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Mirror_zpstmunvekl.png][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Mirror_350_zpssxeqgnu7.png[/img][/url][url=http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Zur-headshot_zpsfdzzoubn.png][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Zur-headshot_zpsuvrdi6a1.png[/img][/url][url=http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/LargeGuard_zpsuktokkt9.png][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/smallguard_zpsvcamqrgz.png[/img][/url][url=http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Yoake_headshot_zpsvp82lssz.png][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Yoake_small_zpsoeh7ntc6.png[/img][/url] [url=http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/aether_body_big_zpslmelpl9c.png][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Aether_Shade_zpsd3aypfjb.png[/img][/url] [img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/item_Sphinx_Tail_zpseveioai5.png[/img][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Fluffy_Kitten_zps1qbybwfg.png[/img][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Wild_Kitten_zpsg52wmslq.png[/img] [url=http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/arcane_bg3_zpsdz0c7n0d.png][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/small_zpsuoupsay7.png[/img][/url] [url=http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/magpie2_zpswiwuylce.png][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/magpie2_zpsjstukaxl.png[/img][/url] [url=http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/gryphon_zpspzg6bcq7.png][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/gryphon_zpsp8ui9gxp.png[/img][/url] [url=http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Traveler_zpsjv8nn7gy.png][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Traveler_zpsfukb9omi.png[/img][/url] [img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Blastoise---Copy_zpsayglcjul.png[/img][url=http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Dragon_head_example_zpsiech3uhs.png][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Dragon_head_example_zpsfln5qbww.png[/img][/url] [img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/commision_2x350_zpsalwlnuwu.png[/img] [img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Fae-Arcanesmall_zpsopdvrmqn.png[/img] [url=http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/crawler-in-the-night_Sky_zpsutlbdex5.png][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/crawler-in-the-night_fire_zpssk6hr2dh.png[/img][/url][img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Sphinx_Commision_350x350_zps0dhmfgzh.png[/img]
Table of contents;

Gallery of Examples!
Note that these are very small images, to not do a heavy load on any curious people peeking into the thread. You can click on some images to get a more detailed look!

Mirror_350_zpssxeqgnu7.pngZur-headshot_zpsuvrdi6a1.pngsmallguard_zpsvcamqrgz.pngYoake_small_zpsoeh7ntc6.png
Aether_Shade_zpsd3aypfjb.png

item_Sphinx_Tail_zpseveioai5.pngFluffy_Kitten_zps1qbybwfg.pngWild_Kitten_zpsg52wmslq.png

small_zpsuoupsay7.png

magpie2_zpsjstukaxl.png gryphon_zpsp8ui9gxp.png

Traveler_zpsfukb9omi.png

Blastoise---Copy_zpsayglcjul.pngDragon_head_example_zpsfln5qbww.png

commision_2x350_zpsalwlnuwu.png Fae-Arcanesmall_zpsopdvrmqn.png crawler-in-the-night_fire_zpssk6hr2dh.pngSphinx_Commision_350x350_zps0dhmfgzh.png
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx
Please ping me when you are open, as I'd love to buy a full body and a portrait of my Pearlcatcher, Tysharina :)

Thank you.
@Zwynx
Please ping me when you are open, as I'd love to buy a full body and a portrait of my Pearlcatcher, Tysharina :)

Thank you.
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
@Zwynx

Oh wow, your art is amazing!
May I be added to the ping list for when this opens?

Also I'd love to know if you decide on taking any (free) requests, like you'd mentioned that you might possibly do during May. Because I wouldn't mind requesting something.
@Zwynx

Oh wow, your art is amazing!
May I be added to the ping list for when this opens?

Also I'd love to know if you decide on taking any (free) requests, like you'd mentioned that you might possibly do during May. Because I wouldn't mind requesting something.
y0YshUu.png
@Zwynx
May I also be added to the pinglist? c:
@Zwynx
May I also be added to the pinglist? c:
LKzi7uW.png
@Tysha @Kendrell
Absolutely!

@Enoch Sure!
And yeah, feel free to post a potential request here. If I get the time, I might as well do it. It would be nice to have some more work to display for the opening ^^ If I never get around to the request, you can simply request it again for when I have opened c:
@Tysha @Kendrell
Absolutely!

@Enoch Sure!
And yeah, feel free to post a potential request here. If I get the time, I might as well do it. It would be nice to have some more work to display for the opening ^^ If I never get around to the request, you can simply request it again for when I have opened c:
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx Well if you ever feel like it, I've got a dragon that I would love to see in your art style! But don't feel pressured to fulfill the request as its just a [i]"if you have time"[/i] sort of deal. Thanks so much! <3 Here she is; her name is Inga. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1879794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18798/1879794_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Zwynx

Well if you ever feel like it, I've got a dragon that I would love to see in your art style!
But don't feel pressured to fulfill the request as its just a "if you have time" sort of deal.
Thanks so much! <3

Here she is; her name is Inga.

1879794_350.png

y0YshUu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38