Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~:Elvera's Portraits:~(Read last post)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
I'm doing a temporary offer to anyone who arrives first! I will be doing simple, linearts OR portraits of characters or gijinkas in exchange for items! Please use my [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/17#post_22277512]wishlist[/url][/b] to either pick a gene, or a dragon to 'adopt' to help me dress!! Kinks and details can be worked out with your best offers! Detail of the art will also be dependent on how much you're willing to exchange!! There is no limit to how many commissions you can request. If you've got the exchange, I've got the art B] I will also be viewing several offers before I probably decide! Here are the examples of what it'll earn you!! [b]1 gene/A few pieces of apparel[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/u9oUPPV.png[/img] [b]2 genes![/b] [img]https://imgur.com/aWO90Po.png[/img] [b]All genes or all apparel! **excludes 1-2 gene needs**[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/GkeNOdI.png[/img] [b]Both full genes AND apparel![/b] [img]https://imgur.com/jk87g31.png[/img] [b]Beyond my wildest dreams???[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CrN4diY.jpg[/img] ----- [size=1]@Steex @Nemodave @cele @dag22 @Simply @foxicle @trippybaby @xxcastielxx @reikimuroichi @yaevinn @starshining @shortkeike @jaffa @theravensheflys @vibe @thorbjorn @tennisbutt @Drachenschwinge @Prabha @Weapon @tybaltcatulet @Celes @lallie @Flamesembrace @ninaosp @Desolim @seaofstars @goldenstorm @killjoy2170 @mercurialwings @benuyka[/size]
I'm doing a temporary offer to anyone who arrives first! I will be doing simple, linearts OR portraits of characters or gijinkas in exchange for items! Please use my wishlist to either pick a gene, or a dragon to 'adopt' to help me dress!! Kinks and details can be worked out with your best offers! Detail of the art will also be dependent on how much you're willing to exchange!! There is no limit to how many commissions you can request. If you've got the exchange, I've got the art B]

I will also be viewing several offers before I probably decide!

Here are the examples of what it'll earn you!!
1 gene/A few pieces of apparel
u9oUPPV.png
2 genes!
aWO90Po.png
All genes or all apparel! **excludes 1-2 gene needs**
GkeNOdI.png
Both full genes AND apparel!
jk87g31.png
Beyond my wildest dreams???
CrN4diY.jpg
@Steex
@Nemodave
@cele
@dag22
@Simply
@foxicle
@trippybaby
@xxcastielxx
@reikimuroichi
@yaevinn
@starshining
@shortkeike
@jaffa
@theravensheflys
@vibe
@thorbjorn
@tennisbutt
@Drachenschwinge
@Prabha
@Weapon
@tybaltcatulet
@Celes
@lallie
@Flamesembrace
@ninaosp
@Desolim
@seaofstars
@goldenstorm
@killjoy2170
@mercurialwings
@benuyka
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@ElveraBasilisk: I'm interested in having two artworks done for two OC-inspired dragons of mine. :3 I'm willing to buy the genes needed for Czar and Cesare (Metallic, Alloy, and Shimmer).

Should I PM you with the details of the two first to see if you are interested in doing their design before purchasing the sending genes? They've never been drawn before, but I have s short description for both (they're twins) and an image that can be used as a reference for their general appearance.
@ElveraBasilisk: I'm interested in having two artworks done for two OC-inspired dragons of mine. :3 I'm willing to buy the genes needed for Czar and Cesare (Metallic, Alloy, and Shimmer).

Should I PM you with the details of the two first to see if you are interested in doing their design before purchasing the sending genes? They've never been drawn before, but I have s short description for both (they're twins) and an image that can be used as a reference for their general appearance.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

sure, pm me and let's see what we can work out! :D
@mercurialwings

sure, pm me and let's see what we can work out! :D
@ElveraBasilisk: Awesome and PM sent~ Forgot to add in the PM that if the designs for the twins don't quite work with your style, I do have a female OC of mine that can be written up for submission instead.
@ElveraBasilisk: Awesome and PM sent~ Forgot to add in the PM that if the designs for the twins don't quite work with your style, I do have a female OC of mine that can be written up for submission instead.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@ElveraBasilisk
I'm interested in finishing Bering's apparel. Would you mind me giving you all of his apparel in exchange for a simple lineart?

If yes, then I am in need of a gijinka design for one of my dragons. It might cost quite a bit, so I might throw in some extra apparel or two. Same thing as above, could I possibly talk to you through PMs so we can discuss her plans? =)
@ElveraBasilisk
I'm interested in finishing Bering's apparel. Would you mind me giving you all of his apparel in exchange for a simple lineart?

If yes, then I am in need of a gijinka design for one of my dragons. It might cost quite a bit, so I might throw in some extra apparel or two. Same thing as above, could I possibly talk to you through PMs so we can discuss her plans? =)
IOm9gtu.gif
@goldenstorm

Sure, shoot me a pm! We'll discuss it there :)
@goldenstorm

Sure, shoot me a pm! We'll discuss it there :)
@ElveraBasilisk

I'm willing to adopt Violencia, Poritia and maybe Bering (need to recheck my funds), apparel-wise, for art of my D&D characters! A human bard and a half-dragon archer. Let me know if I should PM you with details!
@ElveraBasilisk

I'm willing to adopt Violencia, Poritia and maybe Bering (need to recheck my funds), apparel-wise, for art of my D&D characters! A human bard and a half-dragon archer. Let me know if I should PM you with details!
F9znW0V.pngMOIcidv.pngTAAah4E.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
@ninaosp

Oh! Goldenstorm has snagged Bering, but you would only need the the first two if you're just asking for two characters ^u^
@ninaosp

Oh! Goldenstorm has snagged Bering, but you would only need the the first two if you're just asking for two characters ^u^
@ElveraBasilisk Seriously considering this, your art is gorgeous. *^* But have you got USD commissions open anywhere? Figured I'd ask because I'd just be sinking the cash into buying gems to buy the genes, lol. ;w;
@ElveraBasilisk Seriously considering this, your art is gorgeous. *^* But have you got USD commissions open anywhere? Figured I'd ask because I'd just be sinking the cash into buying gems to buy the genes, lol. ;w;
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@lightningpelt

I do have USD commissions! PM me for details, I haven't been able to update this forum in a while owo;
@lightningpelt

I do have USD commissions! PM me for details, I haven't been able to update this forum in a while owo;
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40