Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Looking for LOTS of art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center] [b]I will do art trades. Feel free to check out my[url=http://claritywind.deviantart.com/gallery/] DA gallery [/url]if you're interested in organising one.[/b] Hey all! So, I'm slowly starting to take my characters which have been in my head forever and slowly start to transfer them to a visual reference. And, since I am excited, I am wanting to get art of one in particular - Clarity! :D Please post examples, or link me to your art thread/shop. Also include price ranges, if they're not included in your thread/shop. I may be extremely picky about what I will accept at this time, as I kinda want it to be special :3 I want to see a range of styles and skills. Please don't be offended if I decline your offer. I may love your art to bits, but the style may not suit what I have in my mind. If you'd prefer,[u] I also have a few FR Dragons[/u] I wouldn't mind more art of. However, that is not my priority at this stage :) Please specify if you're after items, dragons, art trades, treasure, gems, etc. [b]What I DO want![/b] Traditional or Digital drawings, paintings, etc. Everything from sketches to full shading and highlights with backgrounds I'd greatly prefer dynamic poses, such as yawning, flying, running, in a scene, interacting with object, etc. [/center] [b]CONTENTS:[/b] 1st post (this) - References and Details 2nd post - In-progress Commissions 3rd post - Completed Commissions 4th post - Threads (if available) of Commissioned Artists [size=2]in case you see a style you like and want to commission them too![/size]. [center] References! Woot! [quote][b]Clarity[/b] [url=http://sta.sh/22fomyd9zpvd]Stash Link[/url] [i]Open to artistic interpretation. I am picky about some aspects of anatomy (wing, tail and mane details as well as facial + neck markings) Use stash links above to access a larger file, for closer zoom and more detail![/i] [center][img]http://t12.deviantart.net/KfIbC8BiJ07cegJqTrAIopeb5dQ=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre04/e778/th/pre/i/2015/138/e/a/clarity_w_i_p__coloured_by_claritywind-d8ttkbc.png[/img][img]http://t06.deviantart.net/Bn5AMZTSJTx9juRchYoYI7ISdJw=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre13/c20b/th/pre/f/2015/142/a/e/clarity_mouth_open_finished_by_claritywind-d8ua6l5.png[/img][img]http://t15.deviantart.net/Wk0SB89tSNG9mXbC3YfKUpuFrKQ=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre05/4195/th/pre/i/2015/142/c/7/clarity_wings_reference_by_claritywind-d8ude87.png[/img][/quote] [b]Adalard[/b] [i]Adalard is a chiller. He's my Sky Pilot in my mini head-story Steampunk world. I'm looking to depictions of him in various steampunk inspired outfits and settings. [url=http://sta.sh/2m6m1oa7jqo]Adalard's Stash[/url] Please note that the second reference is an outfit idea and his general colour scheme. Base is a free-to-use base from Furvilla.[/i] [img]http://pre04.deviantart.net/716b/th/pre/f/2015/313/d/d/adalard_by_claritywind-d9g2apa.png[/img][img]http://pre14.deviantart.net/2d9d/th/pre/f/2015/313/5/8/adalardfurvillefinished_by_claritywind-d9g2ap2.png[/img] [quote][b]Nee[/b] [i][url=http://sta.sh/22c5zai23qhm?edit=1]Link to Stash[/url]. Nee is a feline anthro that loves stripy and spotty things. Especially stripy socks and loose shirts. I'm looking for various outfit designs for her, as well as general art. More cutesy things are desired as she's considered fairly cute/adorable/whatever. She LOVES hugs. Like, thrives off of them.[/i][/quote] [b]Gilligan Venomfang[/b] [i]Gilligan is another dragon OC of mine. [url=http://sta.sh/2qo6c121mh9]Stash Link[/url] He hoards green and cyan trinkets that he comes across - the brighter the better. He is fiercely protective of his hoard and will not hesitate to hurt someone, even allies (albeit a bit more gently), if they wander too close. He has no roar, as such. His sounds are made up of hisses and a deep rumbling sound he makes when content, and a sharper one when he's growling. His saliva sometimes makes its own form of sound, much like a fizzing chemical reaction, which can definitely add to his scare-factor when all you see is a glowing form approach you in the dark. When sick, his lavender marks will fade to a white purer than that of his body. When he has readied his breath / saliva, his mouth and eyes glow due to an excess production of the toxic fluid - his chitinous extremities (claws and spines) also glow when he's really over produced his saliva - very much ready for attack. Sometimes his pink marks seem to glow also (making for an interesting form in the dark), but this is merely reflecting the light from various other sources - most commonly his toxic green glow.[/i] [img]http://pre15.deviantart.net/8ab0/th/pre/i/2015/313/9/5/gilligan_by_claritywind-d9g2aqa.png[/img] [quote][b]Flight Rising Dragons[/b] I have a lot of dragons that have quite extensive headcannon for me. I have a folder in [url=http://sta.sh/2raseihokee]a Stash[/url] for them all - I will be adding more to the folder once I organise myself and try to figure out who I need art of. I will be searching for chibis, realism, cartoony, sketches, gijinkas, scene, etc drawings for them. I am mostly interested in digital, but traditional may pique my interest too. [/quote]
I will do art trades. Feel free to check out my DA gallery if you're interested in organising one.

Hey all! So, I'm slowly starting to take my characters which have been in my head forever and slowly start to transfer them to a visual reference.

And, since I am excited, I am wanting to get art of one in particular - Clarity! :D

Please post examples, or link me to your art thread/shop.
Also include price ranges, if they're not included in your thread/shop. I may be extremely picky about what I will accept at this time, as I kinda want it to be special :3

I want to see a range of styles and skills. Please don't be offended if I decline your offer. I may love your art to bits, but the style may not suit what I have in my mind.

If you'd prefer, I also have a few FR Dragons I wouldn't mind more art of. However, that is not my priority at this stage :)

Please specify if you're after items, dragons, art trades, treasure, gems, etc.

What I DO want!
Traditional or Digital drawings, paintings, etc.
Everything from sketches to full shading and highlights with backgrounds
I'd greatly prefer dynamic poses, such as yawning, flying, running, in a scene, interacting with object, etc.

CONTENTS:
1st post (this) - References and Details
2nd post - In-progress Commissions
3rd post - Completed Commissions
4th post - Threads (if available) of Commissioned Artists in case you see a style you like and want to commission them too!.
References! Woot!
Quote:
Clarity
Stash Link
Open to artistic interpretation.
I am picky about some aspects of anatomy (wing, tail and mane details as well as facial + neck markings)
Use stash links above to access a larger file, for closer zoom and more detail!
clarity_w_i_p__coloured_by_claritywind-d8ttkbc.pngclarity_mouth_open_finished_by_claritywind-d8ua6l5.pngclarity_wings_reference_by_claritywind-d8ude87.png

Adalard
Adalard is a chiller. He's my Sky Pilot in my mini head-story Steampunk world. I'm looking to depictions of him in various steampunk inspired outfits and settings.
Adalard's Stash
Please note that the second reference is an outfit idea and his general colour scheme. Base is a free-to-use base from Furvilla.

adalard_by_claritywind-d9g2apa.pngadalardfurvillefinished_by_claritywind-d9g2ap2.png

Quote:
Nee
Link to Stash.
Nee is a feline anthro that loves stripy and spotty things. Especially stripy socks and loose shirts.
I'm looking for various outfit designs for her, as well as general art. More cutesy things are desired as she's considered fairly cute/adorable/whatever. She LOVES hugs. Like, thrives off of them.

Gilligan Venomfang
Gilligan is another dragon OC of mine.
Stash Link
He hoards green and cyan trinkets that he comes across - the brighter the better.

He is fiercely protective of his hoard and will not hesitate to hurt someone, even allies (albeit a bit more gently), if they wander too close.
He has no roar, as such. His sounds are made up of hisses and a deep rumbling sound he makes when content, and a sharper one when he's growling. His saliva sometimes makes its own form of sound, much like a fizzing chemical reaction, which can definitely add to his scare-factor when all you see is a glowing form approach you in the dark.

When sick, his lavender marks will fade to a white purer than that of his body.
When he has readied his breath / saliva, his mouth and eyes glow due to an excess production of the toxic fluid - his chitinous extremities (claws and spines) also glow when he's really over produced his saliva - very much ready for attack.
Sometimes his pink marks seem to glow also (making for an interesting form in the dark), but this is merely reflecting the light from various other sources - most commonly his toxic green glow.

gilligan_by_claritywind-d9g2aqa.png
Quote:
Flight Rising Dragons

I have a lot of dragons that have quite extensive headcannon for me. I have a folder in a Stash for them all - I will be adding more to the folder once I organise myself and try to figure out who I need art of.
I will be searching for chibis, realism, cartoony, sketches, gijinkas, scene, etc drawings for them.
I am mostly interested in digital, but traditional may pique my interest too.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
Currently Commissioning:
Azigael - Thread - unpaid - seen sketch (Free? Tip)
Shiftsky - 2x Fullbody - PAID - thread
MasterMythril - Fullbody Flatcolour -unapid - thread (55k)
BakerStreet - Bust Fullcolour/shaded - PAID - Thread
Pangur - Coloured - unpaid - Thread (7.5k)
Adolphis - traditional fullbody - unpaid (Brass/Silver/Copper goggles)
felinefuschia - raptor headshot - unpaid (30k) - thread
euroasis - painted digital - unpaid (10k?) - thread
PerhapsADrea - fullbody sketch+colour - unpaid (15k) - thread
Filtiarn - Fullcolour bust - PAID 30k - thread

For Née
None :c
Currently Commissioning:
Azigael - Thread - unpaid - seen sketch (Free? Tip)
Shiftsky - 2x Fullbody - PAID - thread
MasterMythril - Fullbody Flatcolour -unapid - thread (55k)
BakerStreet - Bust Fullcolour/shaded - PAID - Thread
Pangur - Coloured - unpaid - Thread (7.5k)
Adolphis - traditional fullbody - unpaid (Brass/Silver/Copper goggles)
felinefuschia - raptor headshot - unpaid (30k) - thread
euroasis - painted digital - unpaid (10k?) - thread
PerhapsADrea - fullbody sketch+colour - unpaid (15k) - thread
Filtiarn - Fullcolour bust - PAID 30k - thread

For Née
None :c
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
Threads of Artists
Here's a compilation of threads of those people who I have commissioned, and have completed the artwork. In case you see a style you like and want to commission them too :)
Don't know if they have any 'referee reward scheme' xD Haha!

If you're listed here:
- if you don't want to be, let me know and I'll remove all mention of you from this thread.
- if you have a thread banner you'd like me to post instead, then let me know and I'll add it.

AbanAtaashi - Tide Lady's Portrait
SilverGuardian - Looking to Draw
Valaria - Rumble Tumble
windwolf55x5 - Derg Headshot Commissions
HeartlessSpade - Spade's Trashy Art
FeatherTalon - Busts and Chickens
FaultyFable - Vicious Dragon Busts
Sammpotato - Potato's Various Arts
Dreamlight - Dream's Doodles
indian13 - Embers Arsty Fartsy Shop
Pah - Nayru's Den
BladesFire - Digital Watercolor and Silhouettes
Hoolia - Watercolour Art!
Hellraven - Familiar/Coli enemy commission
Rabou - Rabou´s digital art Commissions!
grunesgryphon - Feral Paintings / Design Sale
StardustDragon5 - Stardust's Head Shots
KrimsonCreature - Krim's Traditional & Digital Shop
Nerororawrz - Taking Commissions!!
ThreeFeline - Digital Dragon Commissions
Gratanica - Gratanicas Gallery
Cedes - Busts & Chibis
Ruuvik - My Hand Slipped...
Dragonxborn - Dragon drawings
Surisha - thread
Solomon - Headshot
Threads of Artists
Here's a compilation of threads of those people who I have commissioned, and have completed the artwork. In case you see a style you like and want to commission them too :)
Don't know if they have any 'referee reward scheme' xD Haha!

If you're listed here:
- if you don't want to be, let me know and I'll remove all mention of you from this thread.
- if you have a thread banner you'd like me to post instead, then let me know and I'll add it.

AbanAtaashi - Tide Lady's Portrait
SilverGuardian - Looking to Draw
Valaria - Rumble Tumble
windwolf55x5 - Derg Headshot Commissions
HeartlessSpade - Spade's Trashy Art
FeatherTalon - Busts and Chickens
FaultyFable - Vicious Dragon Busts
Sammpotato - Potato's Various Arts
Dreamlight - Dream's Doodles
indian13 - Embers Arsty Fartsy Shop
Pah - Nayru's Den
BladesFire - Digital Watercolor and Silhouettes
Hoolia - Watercolour Art!
Hellraven - Familiar/Coli enemy commission
Rabou - Rabou´s digital art Commissions!
grunesgryphon - Feral Paintings / Design Sale
StardustDragon5 - Stardust's Head Shots
KrimsonCreature - Krim's Traditional & Digital Shop
Nerororawrz - Taking Commissions!!
ThreeFeline - Digital Dragon Commissions
Gratanica - Gratanicas Gallery
Cedes - Busts & Chibis
Ruuvik - My Hand Slipped...
Dragonxborn - Dragon drawings
Surisha - thread
Solomon - Headshot
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind
Ah, oh gosh, what a beautiful dragon ;A; <3 I love the fluffiness combined with the feathers ;w; <3
Anyway! I don't have an art shop, but I can show you some examples of what I'm doing! I'm mostly drawing dragon busts like these ones ( 1, 2, 3), but I'd love to draw a chibi of her as well! (And uhm, I don't have full body chibi references since I usually draw them for myself and not digitally, but I have this headshot of one of my dergs, just to give you an idea of the style! I tend to go colorful and thick-lined C: )
For what concerns the prices, I go with something around 200kT (or the gem equivalent) for the busts, while I have no clue for the chibi, since I haven't done one yet X) I'm also after old festivities items, but I'm way too far from their prices ahahah

Anyway, no worries if you don't decline, I won't get mad at you or anything like that :3 I just hope you'll find some good art for her, because she's really gorgeous ;w;
@Claritywind
Ah, oh gosh, what a beautiful dragon ;A; <3 I love the fluffiness combined with the feathers ;w; <3
Anyway! I don't have an art shop, but I can show you some examples of what I'm doing! I'm mostly drawing dragon busts like these ones ( 1, 2, 3), but I'd love to draw a chibi of her as well! (And uhm, I don't have full body chibi references since I usually draw them for myself and not digitally, but I have this headshot of one of my dergs, just to give you an idea of the style! I tend to go colorful and thick-lined C: )
For what concerns the prices, I go with something around 200kT (or the gem equivalent) for the busts, while I have no clue for the chibi, since I haven't done one yet X) I'm also after old festivities items, but I'm way too far from their prices ahahah

Anyway, no worries if you don't decline, I won't get mad at you or anything like that :3 I just hope you'll find some good art for her, because she's really gorgeous ;w;
beda4jo.gif
@JGinn

Your style is very cute, however I'm not really looking for cute for her at the moment.
I do like the way you draw though xD I'm amused by it, for some reason.
Thanks for sharing it regardless :)
@JGinn

Your style is very cute, however I'm not really looking for cute for her at the moment.
I do like the way you draw though xD I'm amused by it, for some reason.
Thanks for sharing it regardless :)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind

What a beautiful dragon! I only regret that I don't have any good recent dragon examples, but here is an extremely rough sketch

http://i.imgur.com/Z78LAbT.png

And a gryphon
http://i.imgur.com/TUIFLpE.jpg

If you are interested, my shop link is in my sig
@Claritywind

What a beautiful dragon! I only regret that I don't have any good recent dragon examples, but here is an extremely rough sketch

http://i.imgur.com/Z78LAbT.png

And a gryphon
http://i.imgur.com/TUIFLpE.jpg

If you are interested, my shop link is in my sig
uqmUx0x.png
@Neveraahk

I like some of your examples, however I do not want to pay in USD at this time ( I don't have enough money to feed myself most weeks xD ) so I'll have to decline.
I love your dragons in flight sketch. Very great motion ability :D
@Neveraahk

I like some of your examples, however I do not want to pay in USD at this time ( I don't have enough money to feed myself most weeks xD ) so I'll have to decline.
I love your dragons in flight sketch. Very great motion ability :D
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind
does my stlye interest you?

[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]

my photobucket

we can work something out if it does, i don't really have set prices
@Claritywind
does my stlye interest you?

[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]

my photobucket

we can work something out if it does, i don't really have set prices
@Matesprite

You have quite a lot of very lovely examples! Your style isn't -quite- what I am after at the moment but it's definitely tempting. Do you happen to have a price range in mind for drawing her?
Feel free to take it to PM if you don't want to be posting it :)
@Matesprite

You have quite a lot of very lovely examples! Your style isn't -quite- what I am after at the moment but it's definitely tempting. Do you happen to have a price range in mind for drawing her?
Feel free to take it to PM if you don't want to be posting it :)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif