Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dwys' Art Shop (Closed, Pinglist open)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 78 79
@dragoonwys

Can I get on the waiting list for a clan banner, please?
@dragoonwys

Can I get on the waiting list for a clan banner, please?
@dragoonwys
Waaaah! Those banners are amazing! Put me on the ping list while I save up~
@dragoonwys
Waaaah! Those banners are amazing! Put me on the ping list while I save up~
@dragoonwys Could you add me to your pinglist, please? c:
@dragoonwys Could you add me to your pinglist, please? c:
tumblr_mrqotkZIDk1sezzwwo1_400.png
Signature by Safarii

@eeriansadow Added you to the waiting list ^^

@TropiNui yes go save up those digital pennies XDDDD

@TheCalicoTabby Added ya to the wait list~!

@Hurricanesong :D thank you, take your time~

@packook Alright added you to the pinglist ^^

@Merethic XDDD yeah it is, and added ya to be pinged~

@Trollzaya Sure thing added to waitlist ^^

@Asilas Thank you~! ^v^/ And added

@Ecsentret Sure thing~ Added you!

@eeriansadow Added you to the waiting list ^^

@TropiNui yes go save up those digital pennies XDDDD

@TheCalicoTabby Added ya to the wait list~!

@Hurricanesong :D thank you, take your time~

@packook Alright added you to the pinglist ^^

@Merethic XDDD yeah it is, and added ya to be pinged~

@Trollzaya Sure thing added to waitlist ^^

@Asilas Thank you~! ^v^/ And added

@Ecsentret Sure thing~ Added you!
tumblr_no867kVnNN1sgmdq2o7_500.png
@dragoonwys
Just curious but what is the difference between the ping list and the waitlist?
@dragoonwys
Just curious but what is the difference between the ping list and the waitlist?
tumblr_nyp53fylti1rblo47o1_500.png
+0 FR time

mjamlegends_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7lh2.pngdom-mini.png

xfeFcu.png

E1a1YiR.png
mzwxeKN.png
3UQGyNs.png

tumblr_neeclj9oGa1u24n19o1_400.png

rH6hzWL.png
@packook
Wait list are for people who already know what they want and will be the next to move into the slots since they are ready to order and pay once the slots are opened.

and ping list is for people who are interested in buying but not sure what to buy yet or they are still saving up money for it so they can order later.

^^a if this gets a little confusing, I might have to overhaul my lists a bit
@packook
Wait list are for people who already know what they want and will be the next to move into the slots since they are ready to order and pay once the slots are opened.

and ping list is for people who are interested in buying but not sure what to buy yet or they are still saving up money for it so they can order later.

^^a if this gets a little confusing, I might have to overhaul my lists a bit
@Ickyrus
A full background Illustration like that would cost 20 USD /2000g at base price and have a 5USD/500g additional fee if complications arise ^v^a

Since you already given 800g for the banner it would be 1200g extra not counting the possible additional fee.

Do you still want to switch your order? You can since I haven't started on it yet~
@Ickyrus
A full background Illustration like that would cost 20 USD /2000g at base price and have a 5USD/500g additional fee if complications arise ^v^a

Since you already given 800g for the banner it would be 1200g extra not counting the possible additional fee.

Do you still want to switch your order? You can since I haven't started on it yet~
@dragoonwys

Would I be able to pay for my future slot now? I understand I'm on the wait list and won't be getting my piece done for a while. XD I have the T on hand already and would rather send it over now, if that's alright.
@dragoonwys

Would I be able to pay for my future slot now? I understand I'm on the wait list and won't be getting my piece done for a while. XD I have the T on hand already and would rather send it over now, if that's alright.
@Trollzaya
XD yes, you are able to order and pay for your slots now when you are on the waitlist, I'll note your order down. And right again, I might not be able to get your piece done for a while so I'm glad you understand~ ^^
@Trollzaya
XD yes, you are able to order and pay for your slots now when you are on the waitlist, I'll note your order down. And right again, I might not be able to get your piece done for a while so I'm glad you understand~ ^^
@dragoonwys

Fantastic!

Way of payment: Treasure.
Clan Location: The Southern Icefield. If I'm allowed to narrow that down, then make it the Fortress Of Ends sub-region, as described here: http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/world-map/region/6
Clan Symbol: The Ice Flight symbol.
Choose a banner type: #8, torn.
Banner description: Would like a Winter Wolf Pelt hanging from the top of the T-pole, similar to the skull shown in the one example, so that its "face" is towards the viewer, with the rest of it hanging back behind the banner. Would also like a pile of Treasure and Gems at the banner's base.
@dragoonwys

Fantastic!

Way of payment: Treasure.
Clan Location: The Southern Icefield. If I'm allowed to narrow that down, then make it the Fortress Of Ends sub-region, as described here: http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/world-map/region/6
Clan Symbol: The Ice Flight symbol.
Choose a banner type: #8, torn.
Banner description: Would like a Winter Wolf Pelt hanging from the top of the T-pole, similar to the skull shown in the one example, so that its "face" is towards the viewer, with the rest of it hanging back behind the banner. Would also like a pile of Treasure and Gems at the banner's base.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 78 79