Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dwys' Art Shop (Closed, Pinglist open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79
@Tysha Added you to the slots~ >v</
AMG XDD that's quite a coincidence lol, what are the odds. And your welcomes~! ^v^

@smallapple
Sure thing I can put you on the pinglist for now ^^b
@Tysha Added you to the slots~ >v</
AMG XDD that's quite a coincidence lol, what are the odds. And your welcomes~! ^v^

@smallapple
Sure thing I can put you on the pinglist for now ^^b
tumblr_no867kVnNN1sgmdq2o7_500.png
@Fujo Added you to the slots ^^
And yes that is possible, I'll note that down~
@Fujo Added you to the slots ^^
And yes that is possible, I'll note that down~
@dragoonwys

oh man, those banners are incredible. could i be put on the ping list please?
@dragoonwys

oh man, those banners are incredible. could i be put on the ping list please?
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@dragoonwys Could I secure two slots now and write up a thing later for it? C: If not I understand, and would love to be added to the waitlist!
@dragoonwys Could I secure two slots now and write up a thing later for it? C: If not I understand, and would love to be added to the waitlist!
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@Zangoose
Thank you ^^ and sure thing I'll add you to the ping list!

@Plume :D Thank you for the interest~
I would like to have the spot open for people who already has a thing written up already. And sure thing, I'll put you on the waitlist, you'll be the first one to be moved up to the slots once it is opened, again thanks for understanding ^v^ <3
@Zangoose
Thank you ^^ and sure thing I'll add you to the ping list!

@Plume :D Thank you for the interest~
I would like to have the spot open for people who already has a thing written up already. And sure thing, I'll put you on the waitlist, you'll be the first one to be moved up to the slots once it is opened, again thanks for understanding ^v^ <3
@dragoonwys
I stared at this for a long time please add me to the pinglist
@dragoonwys
I stared at this for a long time please add me to the pinglist
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png+8 hours/GMT time 0Opr6hJ.png
@dragoonwys

If your slots are full by the time you get this, please place me on a ping list. :)

Way of payment: USD

Clan Location: Somewhere between the Starwood Strand and Crystalpine Reaches (see below)

Clan Symbol: Clan Crest I can provide a higher resolution image upon request.

Choose a banner type: Combine- Tower and 1-Point (Tower in front, please)

Banner description: Please use similar colors as my current crest/banner. I can provide swatches for you if you like, but the colors don't need to be exact. Scenery is a huge part of my clan lore, and elements of Crystalpine, Starwood Trees, and Sakura moss are ever-present in the home lair. You can find a detailed description of the lair here, for your reference (please don't feel the need to incorporate all of the details, as there are quite a few).

I would like for the banner pole to be anchored in the center of a small pool of water, with a small 'altar' at its base. I'd like to see maybe some incense sitting at the base of the flag pole, and perhaps a few candles as well. If you could have gems and flowers/sakura moss hanging from the banner or situated around it, that would be lovely. I am more than willing to pay extra, since I'm sure this is going to increase your work load and the time needed to complete this.

Please let me know if I've forgotten something, or if you need additional information.

Thank you!
@dragoonwys

If your slots are full by the time you get this, please place me on a ping list. :)

Way of payment: USD

Clan Location: Somewhere between the Starwood Strand and Crystalpine Reaches (see below)

Clan Symbol: Clan Crest I can provide a higher resolution image upon request.

Choose a banner type: Combine- Tower and 1-Point (Tower in front, please)

Banner description: Please use similar colors as my current crest/banner. I can provide swatches for you if you like, but the colors don't need to be exact. Scenery is a huge part of my clan lore, and elements of Crystalpine, Starwood Trees, and Sakura moss are ever-present in the home lair. You can find a detailed description of the lair here, for your reference (please don't feel the need to incorporate all of the details, as there are quite a few).

I would like for the banner pole to be anchored in the center of a small pool of water, with a small 'altar' at its base. I'd like to see maybe some incense sitting at the base of the flag pole, and perhaps a few candles as well. If you could have gems and flowers/sakura moss hanging from the banner or situated around it, that would be lovely. I am more than willing to pay extra, since I'm sure this is going to increase your work load and the time needed to complete this.

Please let me know if I've forgotten something, or if you need additional information.

Thank you!
ice.png7lv9d3o.pngicer.png
@Giratina
Added you to the pinglist!

@Thraka
Lucky you there's one more spot left in the slots XD
And wow that's quite an impressive clan lore, I'll try to capture what is written there to the extent of my abilities. :D
A swatch for the clan crest will be much appreciated ^^

As for workload wise, I'll send you the base price first.
@Giratina
Added you to the pinglist!

@Thraka
Lucky you there's one more spot left in the slots XD
And wow that's quite an impressive clan lore, I'll try to capture what is written there to the extent of my abilities. :D
A swatch for the clan crest will be much appreciated ^^

As for workload wise, I'll send you the base price first.
@dragoonwys Haha, of course! I'm just stuck on mobile 'til later today xD FR mobile is sooo bad
@dragoonwys Haha, of course! I'm just stuck on mobile 'til later today xD FR mobile is sooo bad
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@Plume
XDD Oh I see, yeah FR on mobile is pretty bad. I tried it before too, not gonna want to try it again lol
@Plume
XDD Oh I see, yeah FR on mobile is pretty bad. I tried it before too, not gonna want to try it again lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79