Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dwys' Art Shop (Closed, Pinglist open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79
@Dragoonwys
Yes indeedy. Deity-sized drawer and socks, with normal sized dragons xP

Also I WAS GOING TO EDIT BEFORE MY INTERNET RUDELY DIED.
If you go with the sock-banner, make it a sock puppet u: Whatever works best colour-wise/what you're comfortable with.
@Dragoonwys
Yes indeedy. Deity-sized drawer and socks, with normal sized dragons xP

Also I WAS GOING TO EDIT BEFORE MY INTERNET RUDELY DIED.
If you go with the sock-banner, make it a sock puppet u: Whatever works best colour-wise/what you're comfortable with.
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus
XDD alrighty, this is going to be interesting to draw LOL
Added you to the slots~
@Ickyrus
XDD alrighty, this is going to be interesting to draw LOL
Added you to the slots~
tumblr_no867kVnNN1sgmdq2o7_500.png
Wow, your art is amazing xD
Wow, your art is amazing xD
nnlsc9F.png
@Dragoonwys
And payment is in your pockets!
Thanks so much for this, I've been wanting some form of art thing to capture my slice of lair space for a while (And I'm useless at background type stuff myself) :D

Really looking forward to how it turns out xD
@Dragoonwys
And payment is in your pockets!
Thanks so much for this, I've been wanting some form of art thing to capture my slice of lair space for a while (And I'm useless at background type stuff myself) :D

Really looking forward to how it turns out xD
Forum_Banner.png
@LunaChi
Thank you~! ^^
@LunaChi
Thank you~! ^^
@dragoonwys

Way of payment: Gems
Clan Location: Pillar of the World at Dragonhome
Clan Symbol: Link
Choose a banner type: Tower + Torn (a little at the bottom)
Banner description: I'd love if you could include the Pillar in the background (close-up or far away, whichever works best!). Also at the base of the pole, could you include an hourglass sorta learning against the pole?
And lastly, earth colored would be great :)

Thanks!
@dragoonwys

Way of payment: Gems
Clan Location: Pillar of the World at Dragonhome
Clan Symbol: Link
Choose a banner type: Tower + Torn (a little at the bottom)
Banner description: I'd love if you could include the Pillar in the background (close-up or far away, whichever works best!). Also at the base of the pole, could you include an hourglass sorta learning against the pole?
And lastly, earth colored would be great :)

Thanks!
64514_s.gif
@Founder Added you to the slot and welcomes! ^^/
@Founder Added you to the slot and welcomes! ^^/
@dragoonwys Inked Headshot please Way of payment: Treasure Subject: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4573048] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45731/4573048_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: Something happy would be nice, but I leave it in your hands ^_^ (I kinda had to commission you really, as my plushie dragon store is called Dragonwys! Well my lair is in Wales, so it was totally fitting :D) Thank you ^_^
@dragoonwys
Inked Headshot please
Way of payment: Treasure
Subject:
4573048_350.png

Description: Something happy would be nice, but I leave it in your hands ^_^

(I kinda had to commission you really, as my plushie dragon store is called Dragonwys! Well my lair is in Wales, so it was totally fitting :D)

Thank you ^_^
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
@dragoonwys

ah man...I'm really interested in the clan banners...Is it possible to be put on a pinglist / waitinglist for now?
@dragoonwys

ah man...I'm really interested in the clan banners...Is it possible to be put on a pinglist / waitinglist for now?
tumblr_osxj37xvwh1vtgt9uo1_400.png
@dragoonwys

Way of payment: USD / Gems / Treasure
Clan Location: Between the Crystalspine Reaches and the Starwood Strand (there is this pink-to green-ish crystall spine on the left lower side of the starfal isles map that goes over into the starwood strand, so crystals and trees at the same time)
Clan Symbol: http://i.imgur.com/JdOCtc2.jpg (The one with number 8 next to it)
Choose a banner type: Design Number 9 please!
Banner description: Some small pink glowing shrooms growing on the wood of the pole and on the trees nearby? (like the ones in the shadow territory just smaller)

EDIT: Would it also be possible to add a small windchime hanging on one of the corners of the banner?
@dragoonwys

Way of payment: USD / Gems / Treasure
Clan Location: Between the Crystalspine Reaches and the Starwood Strand (there is this pink-to green-ish crystall spine on the left lower side of the starfal isles map that goes over into the starwood strand, so crystals and trees at the same time)
Clan Symbol: http://i.imgur.com/JdOCtc2.jpg (The one with number 8 next to it)
Choose a banner type: Design Number 9 please!
Banner description: Some small pink glowing shrooms growing on the wood of the pole and on the trees nearby? (like the ones in the shadow territory just smaller)

EDIT: Would it also be possible to add a small windchime hanging on one of the corners of the banner?
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79