Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lexi's Sketch Shop! (Closed)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34
@Lexreon

Oops sorry OwO, I was meaning to say I wanted to order both a fullbody and a chibi ^w^.
@Lexreon

Oops sorry OwO, I was meaning to say I wanted to order both a fullbody and a chibi ^w^.
@Raseren
Ah, okie dokie. It's 50kt for the chibi and 400kt for the fullbody.
@Raseren
Ah, okie dokie. It's 50kt for the chibi and 400kt for the fullbody.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@lexreon your art is adorable! would you want to do a trade? :) [clickie on the art shop thingie to see my art]
and we're talking OCs here, also. this guy particularly: http://imgur.com/a/bfuHf
@lexreon your art is adorable! would you want to do a trade? :) [clickie on the art shop thingie to see my art]
and we're talking OCs here, also. this guy particularly: http://imgur.com/a/bfuHf
unknown.png
@Lexreon Pinging to see if you are open for these. Outside, or really alongside, of the Loga ones you've got going off in another thread. Don't wanna get all worked up when you're closed. :3
@Lexreon Pinging to see if you are open for these. Outside, or really alongside, of the Loga ones you've got going off in another thread. Don't wanna get all worked up when you're closed. :3
@muttsmutt
Ahh, I would love to do a trade! I have a few things on my to-do list but I would love to do one of you don't mind a little bit of a wait.
@muttsmutt
Ahh, I would love to do a trade! I have a few things on my to-do list but I would love to do one of you don't mind a little bit of a wait.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@IrishGypsyLoon
Yes these are open too! The Loga ones are separate so you can only get those fullbodies or busts with the Logas but everything here is for t/g/items. :)
@IrishGypsyLoon
Yes these are open too! The Loga ones are separate so you can only get those fullbodies or busts with the Logas but everything here is for t/g/items. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexeron Sweet. :D And I do got questions. How does it work in trading items for the art? Is it dependent on the AH value, since you'd otherwise purchase them there, yes? Cause I've got stuff sitting back in my Hoard's Vault that I'm not using and might of prolly ended up in Baldwin's cauldron.

Aaand. What kind of flowers is flowers? The flowerfall items or anything flower related? Cause I should get rid of this before the Gladekeeper questions why my lair is nothing but a horrible mess of whatever I happened upon at the time.
@Lexeron Sweet. :D And I do got questions. How does it work in trading items for the art? Is it dependent on the AH value, since you'd otherwise purchase them there, yes? Cause I've got stuff sitting back in my Hoard's Vault that I'm not using and might of prolly ended up in Baldwin's cauldron.

Aaand. What kind of flowers is flowers? The flowerfall items or anything flower related? Cause I should get rid of this before the Gladekeeper questions why my lair is nothing but a horrible mess of whatever I happened upon at the time.
@Lexreon Hello friend, this is Flamecaller from tumblr lol
I'm wondering how much your paypal prices are? I'm sort of broke game-money wise, but I have some funds money-wise.
@Lexreon Hello friend, this is Flamecaller from tumblr lol
I'm wondering how much your paypal prices are? I'm sort of broke game-money wise, but I have some funds money-wise.
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@Alxias
Ahhh hi! :D My paypal prices a a wee bit outdated but they're good starting points so if you have a ref and an idea what you want, I can give you a quote on how much it's going to be.

Also since I don't fully yet support paypal on FR yet, this will technically be an offsite (dA to be exact) commission in my commission queue.
@Alxias
Ahhh hi! :D My paypal prices a a wee bit outdated but they're good starting points so if you have a ref and an idea what you want, I can give you a quote on how much it's going to be.

Also since I don't fully yet support paypal on FR yet, this will technically be an offsite (dA to be exact) commission in my commission queue.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon Should I note you on DA then?
@Lexreon Should I note you on DA then?
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34