Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lexi's Sketch Shop! (Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
@Lexreon alright sweet :D
Let me know if there are any other details you'd like, but I tried to fill out what I could think of.

Commission type: Character design
Species: Fairly open, i like pretty much anything non-furred. So, consider it artistic freedom? (If it helps to give ideas, I like insects, reptiles and odd mythical creatures quite a bit. Just go nuts and have fun with it? :D)
Colors: Artistic freedom, though I am not particularly fond of pink ahah
Details: I like unusual, a lot. Pretty much aim for whatever you feel works best
Offer: 350kt + igniteus skin (if that works for you?)
@Lexreon alright sweet :D
Let me know if there are any other details you'd like, but I tried to fill out what I could think of.

Commission type: Character design
Species: Fairly open, i like pretty much anything non-furred. So, consider it artistic freedom? (If it helps to give ideas, I like insects, reptiles and odd mythical creatures quite a bit. Just go nuts and have fun with it? :D)
Colors: Artistic freedom, though I am not particularly fond of pink ahah
Details: I like unusual, a lot. Pretty much aim for whatever you feel works best
Offer: 350kt + igniteus skin (if that works for you?)
@Meirro
Sure! Since this commission is so open, I will send you the sketch to make sure you like it just so I don't finish it and find out it isn't what you're looking for haha. After that, if you're interested, we can work on other detailes like clothes maybe?
@Meirro
Sure! Since this commission is so open, I will send you the sketch to make sure you like it just so I don't finish it and find out it isn't what you're looking for haha. After that, if you're interested, we can work on other detailes like clothes maybe?
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon I'm down for that, would you mind if I send payment first though? Sometimes I'm unable to get online easily so while it's going through well, I think it'd be safer to send it now so I don't forget lol
@Lexreon I'm down for that, would you mind if I send payment first though? Sometimes I'm unable to get online easily so while it's going through well, I think it'd be safer to send it now so I don't forget lol
@Meirro
Sure thing! I would like to throw that accent on my mirror boy. ;D
@Meirro
Sure thing! I would like to throw that accent on my mirror boy. ;D
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

How much would you charge for a full-body side-view sketch or lines (no color) of a large dog?
@Lexreon

How much would you charge for a full-body side-view sketch or lines (no color) of a large dog?
@Thestoneofdoom
Are we talking about a character design here or of an already existing character?
@Thestoneofdoom
Are we talking about a character design here or of an already existing character?
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

Already-existing design...Lemme link him-

http://orig15.deviantart.net/331c/f/2015/119/e/f/giveaway___to_stone_by_grimmald-d8rbu1s.png
@Lexreon

Already-existing design...Lemme link him-

http://orig15.deviantart.net/331c/f/2015/119/e/f/giveaway___to_stone_by_grimmald-d8rbu1s.png
@Thestoneofdoom
Ooh, does he have six legs? o: Also by side view, do you mean a static standing pose?
@Thestoneofdoom
Ooh, does he have six legs? o: Also by side view, do you mean a static standing pose?
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Fluffesu
*pings self for later*
@Fluffesu
*pings self for later*
@Lexreon

Nope, just four and yup! :3
He has a saluki-type anatomy.

http://animalia-life.com/data_images/saluki/saluki3.jpg
@Lexreon

Nope, just four and yup! :3
He has a saluki-type anatomy.