Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lexi's Sketch Shop! (Closed)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Lexreon

I guess that works too! ^^; 25 it is~
@Lexreon

I guess that works too! ^^; 25 it is~
sDhOJ3m.gif tumblr_pbf9h3NDTh1w1pt9uo1_75sq.png Wishlist
Ping me! I may not be subbed to the forums I comment on!
@Lexreon Commission type: chibi Dragon url/character refs: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40749445] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407495/40749445_350.png[/img] [/url] Apparel: yes Accent/Skin: N/A Background: N/A Animation: N/A Payment: gems Additional Notes: maybe an attcking or jumping pose? (Inside of mouth matches eyes)
@Lexreon
Commission type: chibi
Dragon url/character refs:
40749445_350.png

Apparel: yes
Accent/Skin: N/A
Background: N/A
Animation: N/A
Payment: gems
Additional Notes: maybe an attcking or jumping pose? (Inside of mouth matches eyes)
@RainbowRooster
Sounds good, That'll be 1400g total for her. :)
@RainbowRooster
Sounds good, That'll be 1400g total for her. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@lexreon oooh lex may i please ask for a quote on a familiar icon commission? :D a duskthicket bonepicker, maybe a cheeky expression or nomming on a bone or doing a blep would be cool! USD and FR currency quote please? :D
@lexreon oooh lex may i please ask for a quote on a familiar icon commission? :D a duskthicket bonepicker, maybe a cheeky expression or nomming on a bone or doing a blep would be cool! USD and FR currency quote please? :D
@Kizmetto
Sure! $14/1400g for the familiar and a simple background or $17/1700g if you would like a more complex background. If you would like it to wear apparel that of course would be extra. :)
@Kizmetto
Sure! $14/1400g for the familiar and a simple background or $17/1700g if you would like a more complex background. If you would like it to wear apparel that of course would be extra. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
Commission type: Familiar Icon Dragon url/character refs: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/18437.png[/img] Apparel: n/a Accent/Skin: (n/a Background: a tropical beach like my Breezebreak Resort or a nice sunset would be great! Animation: N/a Payment: USD Additional Notes: Can it do a :D face or a blep with a little heart? I think that would suit me hehe...This will be used on Tumblr! <3 @lexreon
Commission type: Familiar Icon
Dragon url/character refs: 18437.png
Apparel: n/a
Accent/Skin: (n/a
Background: a tropical beach like my Breezebreak Resort or a nice sunset would be great!
Animation: N/a
Payment: USD
Additional Notes: Can it do a :D face or a blep with a little heart? I think that would suit me hehe...This will be used on Tumblr! <3

@lexreon
@Kizmetto
Sure thing! I can make the icon face the right so it faces the posts if you'd like or if you have no preference that is fine also.

Also if you could PM me your paypal address so that I can send you an invoice that would be fantastic!
@Kizmetto
Sure thing! I can make the icon face the right so it faces the posts if you'd like or if you have no preference that is fine also.

Also if you could PM me your paypal address so that I can send you an invoice that would be fantastic!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@lexreon ooh yes that would be great to face the posts, and i'll pm you now!
@lexreon ooh yes that would be great to face the posts, and i'll pm you now!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34