Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lexi's Sketch Shop! (Closed)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Glisselda
Sure! Looks good to me. :) Would you like me to make Macaron's beard braided like in the art he has in his profile?
@Glisselda
Sure! Looks good to me. :) Would you like me to make Macaron's beard braided like in the art he has in his profile?
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon Hmm, nah it can stay fluffy! :)
@Lexreon Hmm, nah it can stay fluffy! :)
G2 imperials for sale
@Glisselda
Okie dokie, sounds good to me. :)
@Glisselda
Okie dokie, sounds good to me. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@rinrar @GiantLizard @RoombaKittens @Imani @Ravette @Glisselda

Hi all! Bit of an update since things are going to get pretty busy from here on out and I don't want to leave you in the dark, especially with NotN and holidays rolling up on us fast!

Firstly, progress is indeed happening but at a slower rate since the hours I can spend drawing in a day has been limited by a lot as per doctors' request. Things are fine overall enough that I can continue doing commissions but the rate in which I complete those commissions will be very different than before. I'm not sure when this will change so its just something I will have to adjust to in the mean time. This doesn't change much for you guys but it will change a bit for future commissioners since the amount of commissions I can accept at once will have to be adjusted.

Secondly, I do hope to get all if not the majority of commissions done before Christmas day. This is just something I want to do for you guys so you aren't waiting for too long and in addition, can enjoy some art for the holidays! Thank you for being patient with me and I hope y'all have a great NotN! :)
@rinrar @GiantLizard @RoombaKittens @Imani @Ravette @Glisselda

Hi all! Bit of an update since things are going to get pretty busy from here on out and I don't want to leave you in the dark, especially with NotN and holidays rolling up on us fast!

Firstly, progress is indeed happening but at a slower rate since the hours I can spend drawing in a day has been limited by a lot as per doctors' request. Things are fine overall enough that I can continue doing commissions but the rate in which I complete those commissions will be very different than before. I'm not sure when this will change so its just something I will have to adjust to in the mean time. This doesn't change much for you guys but it will change a bit for future commissioners since the amount of commissions I can accept at once will have to be adjusted.

Secondly, I do hope to get all if not the majority of commissions done before Christmas day. This is just something I want to do for you guys so you aren't waiting for too long and in addition, can enjoy some art for the holidays! Thank you for being patient with me and I hope y'all have a great NotN! :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon Thank you for the update! Take as long as you need with mine, there is no need to rush =)
@Lexreon Thank you for the update! Take as long as you need with mine, there is no need to rush =)
Thanks for the heads up -- take care of yourself first! I'm not in a hurry. :)
Thanks for the heads up -- take care of yourself first! I'm not in a hurry. :)
G2 imperials for sale
@dracoon @cooneyms @JaxnGrey @Amphiptere @Steex @InfernalEmpress @Neroelysium @Kaden @Zukana13731 @Redletter @VictorF @SkyyeofEmber @Vaeporeons @Diancie @TimelordSnowy @Sadistic @ampharosy @FaceTheWind @EliasAinsworth @Zelai @watchingmidnight @cyrallia @StarPrincePhilip @momo1013 @AWB @Ribbons @technicaldragon @Daarka @clavicado @birdfairy @Aruakhal @ButterflyAce @Ashtar @Sirena @DarkBrosInc @QuetzalQueen @TornadoTorrie @Micheru @Rabies @AntiFerret @Starmax @Doki @Akal @Fletcher @rowdy @ravette @renepolumorfous @TygerTyger @fishpratt @StayingBehind @ghosthymn @rethi @bluefire7991 @Kael @kaskade @Pesticide @dragonflights @LemonFunk @Flowerfell @Fallowtail @Rabies @Desolim @Mutt @Nocte @Artorias @Aapur @Fallowtail @Ammut @CdrPhoenix @Spirellity @Micheru @fishpratt @Mutt @Scream @Artorias @Aapur @Micheru @Spirellity @Founder @Aeonox @Truffula @Heirless @Enoch @Nocte @Aleise @Fallowtail @Sylwyth @Sais @AlexBleurose @cyrallia @Desolation @QuetzalQueen @mue @Zedling @Eshye @Aerionai @kalhalla @Mutt @Aurora23 @Aleise @Sais @Deva @inhumanelm @Desolation @QuetzalQueen @mue @Micheru @Flowerfell

Hello pinglist! Commissions will be opening on 5/5 at 13:00 FR time. There will be about 5 USD slots and 2 FR currency slots however more may be added if the commissions in these slots are simple (like icons or chibis).

And as usual, if you are no longer interested in commissions at this time, please feel free to remove your name from my pinglist or if you're unable to access the spreadsheet, you can ping me here or send me a PM so I can remove you myself. :)

Thanks for your support and have a great day!
@dracoon @cooneyms @JaxnGrey @Amphiptere @Steex @InfernalEmpress @Neroelysium @Kaden @Zukana13731 @Redletter @VictorF @SkyyeofEmber @Vaeporeons @Diancie @TimelordSnowy @Sadistic @ampharosy @FaceTheWind @EliasAinsworth @Zelai @watchingmidnight @cyrallia @StarPrincePhilip @momo1013 @AWB @Ribbons @technicaldragon @Daarka @clavicado @birdfairy @Aruakhal @ButterflyAce @Ashtar @Sirena @DarkBrosInc @QuetzalQueen @TornadoTorrie @Micheru @Rabies @AntiFerret @Starmax @Doki @Akal @Fletcher @rowdy @ravette @renepolumorfous @TygerTyger @fishpratt @StayingBehind @ghosthymn @rethi @bluefire7991 @Kael @kaskade @Pesticide @dragonflights @LemonFunk @Flowerfell @Fallowtail @Rabies @Desolim @Mutt @Nocte @Artorias @Aapur @Fallowtail @Ammut @CdrPhoenix @Spirellity @Micheru @fishpratt @Mutt @Scream @Artorias @Aapur @Micheru @Spirellity @Founder @Aeonox @Truffula @Heirless @Enoch @Nocte @Aleise @Fallowtail @Sylwyth @Sais @AlexBleurose @cyrallia @Desolation @QuetzalQueen @mue @Zedling @Eshye @Aerionai @kalhalla @Mutt @Aurora23 @Aleise @Sais @Deva @inhumanelm @Desolation @QuetzalQueen @mue @Micheru @Flowerfell

Hello pinglist! Commissions will be opening on 5/5 at 13:00 FR time. There will be about 5 USD slots and 2 FR currency slots however more may be added if the commissions in these slots are simple (like icons or chibis).

And as usual, if you are no longer interested in commissions at this time, please feel free to remove your name from my pinglist or if you're unable to access the spreadsheet, you can ping me here or send me a PM so I can remove you myself. :)

Thanks for your support and have a great day!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gYtrA4u.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Tahoma][color=#6D23A6][size=5][b]Commissions are open![/b] [/size][/color][/font][/center]
gYtrA4u.png
Commissions are open!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

Commission type: Icon
Dragon url: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=248293&tab=dragon&did=33806149
Colour?: Yes
Genes?: None
Apparel?: Yes
Accent?: Yes / Swamphaunt
Payment?: Gems
Notes: Grumpy boy

Is this good? Also could I be added to the pinglist? ;0
@Lexreon

Commission type: Icon
Dragon url: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=248293&tab=dragon&did=33806149
Colour?: Yes
Genes?: None
Apparel?: Yes
Accent?: Yes / Swamphaunt
Payment?: Gems
Notes: Grumpy boy

Is this good? Also could I be added to the pinglist? ;0
sDhOJ3m.gif tumblr_pbf9h3NDTh1w1pt9uo1_75sq.png Wishlist
Ping me! I may not be subbed to the forums I comment on!
@Romean
Yes that is good, thank you! Your total comes to $25, $14 base price, $4 for his accent and $7 for his apparel that'll be visible in the icon. If this is fine with you please PM me your paypal email so that I can send you an invoice. :)
@Romean
Yes that is good, thank you! Your total comes to $25, $14 base price, $4 for his accent and $7 for his apparel that'll be visible in the icon. If this is fine with you please PM me your paypal email so that I can send you an invoice. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34