Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lexi's Sketch Shop! (Closed)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Lexreon
Hi! I know you're not open, but if you have a pinglist could you please add me to it? ;w; I completely get what you said about having health issues (I say that as someone who's had art-impeding issues before myself), but I'd hate to miss whenever you DO reopen.

Either way, though, your art is great!
@Lexreon
Hi! I know you're not open, but if you have a pinglist could you please add me to it? ;w; I completely get what you said about having health issues (I say that as someone who's had art-impeding issues before myself), but I'd hate to miss whenever you DO reopen.

Either way, though, your art is great!
582857_original.png
@Doki
Thank you very much! I do have a pinglist I can add you to! If things go well, I hope to do a round of commissions at the beginning of summer. :)
@Doki
Thank you very much! I do have a pinglist I can add you to! If things go well, I hope to do a round of commissions at the beginning of summer. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gYtrA4u.png[/img][/center] [font=Tahoma][color=#6D23A6][size=2]@dracoon @cooneyms @JaxnGrey @Amphiptere @Steex @InfernalEmpress @Neroelysium @Kaden @Zukana13731 @Redletter @VictorF @SkyyeofEmber @Vaeporeons @Diancie @TimelordSnowy @Sadistic @ampharosy @FaceTheWind @EliasAinsworth @Zelai @watchingmidnight @cyrallia @StarPrincePhilip @momo1013 @AWB @Ribbons @technicaldragon @Daarka @clavicado @birdfairy @Aruakhal @ButterflyAce @Ashtar @Sirena @DarkBrosInc @QuetzalQueen @TornadoTorrie @Micheru @Rabies @AntiFerret @Starmax @Doki @Akal @Fletcher @rowdy @ravette @renepolumorfous @TygerTyger @fishpratt @StayingBehind @ghosthymn @rethi @bluefire7991 @Kael @kaskade @Fallowtail @Desolim @Mutt @Nocte @Artorias @Aapur @Fallowtail @Ammut @CdrPhoenix @Spirellity @Micheru @Scream @Artorias @Aapur @Micheru @Spirellity @Aeonox @Truffula @Heirless @Enoch @Nocte @Aleise @Fallowtail @Sylwyth @Sais @AlexBleurose @cyrallia @Desolation @QuetzalQueen @mue @Zedling [/size][/color][/font] [font=Tahoma][color=#6D23A6][size=3]Hello pinglist, it's been a while since I last opened shop and because of that I have a lot of updates for you! The biggest update you'll see today is the increase of my rates as well as the addition to USD as a payment option. Before my prices were based around the old 550:1 gem ratio and because of that, I was severely underselling my work which made me feel less inclined to do commissions here and that is a contributing factor as to why my shop has been closed for over a year. Hopefully these price increases sit well with both you and I so that transactions feel more fair for both sides and I can continue to draw dragons for some extra income on the side. With the introduction of USD as a payment option, it is now my primary type of payment. USD commissions take priority over Flight Rising payment (gems/treasure/items) commissions and because of that, there are now limited slots for commissions paid with Flight Rising goods however a much larger number of slots available for USD. This was a bit of a hard decision for me to make because I would love to give you all art for a currency that is easier to come by than USD, however for me to continue to have this shop running, I need to be able to get a bit more out of it than currency/items in a game that I cannot use in real life. As of now I have no plans to completely remove the option to pay with Flight Rising goods as I would still like my work to be accessible for nearly anyone interested and I plan on doing this as long as I am able. Lastly how I accept commissions may be subject to change with this update. In the past this shop would operate on a first come first serve basis but with the introduction of limited FR slots, I want to give everyone an equal chance to get a slot in their desired payment type. Depending on how fast slots this round fill up, next round might be done a bit differently to make things more equal and less of a stressful time for everyone involved. I will be making an announcement for when the time comes. Well, that is pretty much the gist of the update so without further ado, commissions are officially open. As usual, if you were pinged and no longer have interest in my shop, feel free to remove yourself from my pinglist found [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZGOVmENUxiUXc7F5AnteCMr8oJe-qb5zBbO1jkqQgE4/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. If you have any questions or would like to grab a slot, feel free to reply here or send me a pm! [/size][/color][/font]
gYtrA4u.png

@dracoon @cooneyms @JaxnGrey @Amphiptere @Steex @InfernalEmpress @Neroelysium @Kaden @Zukana13731 @Redletter @VictorF @SkyyeofEmber @Vaeporeons @Diancie @TimelordSnowy @Sadistic @ampharosy @FaceTheWind @EliasAinsworth @Zelai @watchingmidnight @cyrallia @StarPrincePhilip @momo1013 @AWB @Ribbons @technicaldragon @Daarka @clavicado @birdfairy @Aruakhal @ButterflyAce @Ashtar @Sirena @DarkBrosInc @QuetzalQueen @TornadoTorrie @Micheru @Rabies @AntiFerret @Starmax @Doki @Akal @Fletcher @rowdy @ravette @renepolumorfous @TygerTyger @fishpratt @StayingBehind @ghosthymn @rethi @bluefire7991 @Kael @kaskade @Fallowtail @Desolim @Mutt @Nocte @Artorias @Aapur @Fallowtail @Ammut @CdrPhoenix @Spirellity @Micheru @Scream @Artorias @Aapur @Micheru @Spirellity @Aeonox @Truffula @Heirless @Enoch @Nocte @Aleise @Fallowtail @Sylwyth @Sais @AlexBleurose @cyrallia @Desolation @QuetzalQueen @mue @Zedling

Hello pinglist, it's been a while since I last opened shop and because of that I have a lot of updates for you!

The biggest update you'll see today is the increase of my rates as well as the addition to USD as a payment option. Before my prices were based around the old 550:1 gem ratio and because of that, I was severely underselling my work which made me feel less inclined to do commissions here and that is a contributing factor as to why my shop has been closed for over a year. Hopefully these price increases sit well with both you and I so that transactions feel more fair for both sides and I can continue to draw dragons for some extra income on the side.

With the introduction of USD as a payment option, it is now my primary type of payment. USD commissions take priority over Flight Rising payment (gems/treasure/items) commissions and because of that, there are now limited slots for commissions paid with Flight Rising goods however a much larger number of slots available for USD. This was a bit of a hard decision for me to make because I would love to give you all art for a currency that is easier to come by than USD, however for me to continue to have this shop running, I need to be able to get a bit more out of it than currency/items in a game that I cannot use in real life. As of now I have no plans to completely remove the option to pay with Flight Rising goods as I would still like my work to be accessible for nearly anyone interested and I plan on doing this as long as I am able.

Lastly how I accept commissions may be subject to change with this update. In the past this shop would operate on a first come first serve basis but with the introduction of limited FR slots, I want to give everyone an equal chance to get a slot in their desired payment type. Depending on how fast slots this round fill up, next round might be done a bit differently to make things more equal and less of a stressful time for everyone involved. I will be making an announcement for when the time comes.

Well, that is pretty much the gist of the update so without further ado, commissions are officially open. As usual, if you were pinged and no longer have interest in my shop, feel free to remove yourself from my pinglist found here. If you have any questions or would like to grab a slot, feel free to reply here or send me a pm!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@ Lexreon - Greetings! :) [b]Commission type:[/b] Pixel Forum Signature [b]Dragon url/character refs: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15847155] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158472/15847155_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Copper Earrings of Transmutation][item=Desert Rain Frog Companion][item=Simple Copper Bracelets][item=Runebead Necklace] [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] You can simplify the accent in anyway, you don't need to add the other arm in this accent. I prefer to have some eyes from the wings, unless the pose doesn't show it. [skin=24368] [b]Background: [/b] Having a hard time thinking of one but finally came up with one. [indent][url=https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://media.nationalgeographic.org/assets/photos/000/266/26648.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.nationalgeographic.org/encyclopedia/plateau/&h=743&w=990&tbnid=F8h13HTSD1kYnM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=200&usg=__hUXOJgRhRSftpeOlD99sRpIhPcc=&vet=10ahUKEwiy8ZHrnrLXAhVK52MKHQW0CD4Q_B0IsQEwFQ..i&docid=23EFZd3d1wfVzM&itg=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiy8ZHrnrLXAhVK52MKHQW0CD4Q_B0IsQEwFQ]x[/url] [url=https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.nationalgeographic.org%2Fassets%2Fphotos%2F000%2F270%2F27031.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalgeographic.org%2Ftopics%2Ferosion%2F%3Fpage%3D2&docid=Olxep3cVGB4K8M&tbnid=2zCkhxutVUowUM%3A&vet=1&w=990&h=743&bih=949&biw=1920&ved=0ahUKEwjwmaXvnrLXAhVJxmMKHSGyAikQxiAIGSgB&iact=c&ictx=1]x[/url][/indent] Okay so I was thinking that the dragon would be sort of in the position of the donkey in the first photo. But I want him to be more higher in the sky-ish, while he looks down upon something. Also for the second photo I was thinking about it sort of faded-ish in the background. I sort of want the color scheme to be like the first photo. Other than that, you are free to add in anything to the background and give me some input if needed. [b]Animation:[/b] N/A [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Additional Notes:[/b] I know the frog is a little random, you could have him sitting by his side, or just on his body somewhere? If there's a difference, alloy is preferred on him, but it doesn't matter if you include or don't include.
@ Lexreon - Greetings! :)

Commission type: Pixel Forum Signature
Dragon url/character refs:

15847155_350.png

Apparel:
Copper Earrings of Transmutation Desert Rain Frog Companion Simple Copper Bracelets Runebead Necklace
Accent/Skin:
You can simplify the accent in anyway, you don't need to add the other arm in this accent.
I prefer to have some eyes from the wings, unless the pose doesn't show it.

Background:
Having a hard time thinking of one but finally came up with one.
x x
Okay so I was thinking that the dragon would be sort of in the position of the donkey in the first photo. But I want him to be more higher in the sky-ish, while he looks down upon something. Also for the second photo I was thinking about it sort of faded-ish in the background.
I sort of want the color scheme to be like the first photo.

Other than that, you are free to add in anything to the background and give me some input if needed.

Animation: N/A
Payment: Gems
Additional Notes:

I know the frog is a little random, you could have him sitting by his side, or just on his body somewhere?

If there's a difference, alloy is preferred on him, but it doesn't matter if you include or don't include.
Yay your shop is open again!! Don't even sweat the changes, artists must get paid! Best wishes with filling your comission slots, I hope to claim one in the future :D
Yay your shop is open again!! Don't even sweat the changes, artists must get paid! Best wishes with filling your comission slots, I hope to claim one in the future :D
6Sx7SSv.png
@Imani
Hello! Everything you have there looks like it checks out. The only thing there might be an issue with is his frog as he is so small already that it might be hard to notice but I can try to work with that! I may need to make the frog slightly bigger so that he is distinguishable enough from everything else that will be happening.
@Imani
Hello! Everything you have there looks like it checks out. The only thing there might be an issue with is his frog as he is so small already that it might be hard to notice but I can try to work with that! I may need to make the frog slightly bigger so that he is distinguishable enough from everything else that will be happening.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@cooneyms
Thank you for the support! I hope the changes sit well with everyone. :)
@cooneyms
Thank you for the support! I hope the changes sit well with everyone. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon Can I reserve a full body for gems? Im on mobile so i cant post details yet, hope thats alright!!
@Lexreon Can I reserve a full body for gems? Im on mobile so i cant post details yet, hope thats alright!!
@Ravette
Yeah that is fine!
@Ravette
Yeah that is fine!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

If you don't include the frog, that's fine with me. Would prefer payment now?
@Lexreon

If you don't include the frog, that's fine with me. Would prefer payment now?
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34