Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lexi's Sketch Shop! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@TeatimeRationale
Oooh, cute dragon! :D With everything, that should be around 70kt - 30kt base, 10kt for tiger, 10kt for seraph and 120kt for the accent.
@TeatimeRationale
Oooh, cute dragon! :D With everything, that should be around 70kt - 30kt base, 10kt for tiger, 10kt for seraph and 120kt for the accent.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon just making sure, the accent's 20k, right? Or is it really 120k?
@Lexreon just making sure, the accent's 20k, right? Or is it really 120k?
tumblr_inline_ncg033dSmu1sl5pky.gif tumblr_nmzwvjKoJD1taapw6o1_250.png
@TeatimeRationale
Yeah haha, typo a bit.
@TeatimeRationale
Yeah haha, typo a bit.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

Herro!~ Could I possibly get a ping once you are offering anthro stuff for commissions :)?(Unless you are offering now then I would love to snag the icon/chibi slot OwO!)
@Lexreon

Herro!~ Could I possibly get a ping once you are offering anthro stuff for commissions :)?(Unless you are offering now then I would love to snag the icon/chibi slot OwO!)
@Raseren
Sure! Do you have a character in mind? I'll let you know based on that haha
@Raseren
Sure! Do you have a character in mind? I'll let you know based on that haha
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

Yep ^^!~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1400843/1 was thinking the younger version of my sona in this topic :)(Would love if you would do his diaper for chibi, but that's your choice ^^!)
@Lexreon

Yep ^^!~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1400843/1 was thinking the younger version of my sona in this topic :)(Would love if you would do his diaper for chibi, but that's your choice ^^!)
@Raseren
I can attempt haha, I've never drawn a baby character so I'm not sure how it will turn out.
@Raseren
I can attempt haha, I've never drawn a baby character so I'm not sure how it will turn out.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

I would love if you tried :) ~! I guess i'll get a chibi! ^^ Would the price change at all from the 30k standard? I can imagine his clothes might be extra and more treasure for drawing something you haven't done before ^^
@Lexreon

I would love if you tried :) ~! I guess i'll get a chibi! ^^ Would the price change at all from the 30k standard? I can imagine his clothes might be extra and more treasure for drawing something you haven't done before ^^
@Raseren
Sure thing! :D Does 50kt sound good?
@Raseren
Sure thing! :D Does 50kt sound good?
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

That sounds good to me ^^!~ Sending it now~
@Lexreon

That sounds good to me ^^!~ Sending it now~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34