Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lexi's Sketch Shop! (Closed)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34
Haha, woops! My apologies! Here's my order form: @Lexreon Commission type: Fullbody Dragon url/character refs: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26995702] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269958/26995702_350.png[/img] [/url] Colour?: Yes! Genes?: Yes! Apparel?: Yes! Accent?: Nope! Animation?: Nope! Payment?: Gems if you don't mind, though I have a couple of UM accents I could trad eyou too if you wanted! notes: Could I get an actiony flight pose? :3
Haha, woops! My apologies! Here's my order form:
@Lexreon

Commission type: Fullbody
Dragon url/character refs:
26995702_350.png

Colour?: Yes!
Genes?: Yes!
Apparel?: Yes!
Accent?: Nope!
Animation?: Nope!
Payment?: Gems if you don't mind, though I have a couple of UM accents I could trad eyou too if you wanted!
notes:
Could I get an actiony flight pose? :3
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
@Lexreon, I can't see your upated wishlist cuz I'm on mobile, but would you take Cats, Guises, Swords, Tomes, or full Apparel sets (Silks and the such) for a Pixel Signature? *0*
@Lexreon, I can't see your upated wishlist cuz I'm on mobile, but would you take Cats, Guises, Swords, Tomes, or full Apparel sets (Silks and the such) for a Pixel Signature? *0*
sdSRvlV.png
@Roderick
Sure! Assuming you want shading as well, that'll be 1750g. :) I will also look at any usermade pearlcatcher accents you have!

@Anubiis
I do need a few pieces of crimson silks to complete the set however other than that, I need two eliminates and I'm pretty much in a constant state of needing usermade pearlcatcher accents and pearlcatcher breed changes.
@Roderick
Sure! Assuming you want shading as well, that'll be 1750g. :) I will also look at any usermade pearlcatcher accents you have!

@Anubiis
I do need a few pieces of crimson silks to complete the set however other than that, I need two eliminates and I'm pretty much in a constant state of needing usermade pearlcatcher accents and pearlcatcher breed changes.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon, darn it! I just sold all my crimson silks a day ago XD
Rip me and my need for beautiful signatures ;v;
@Lexreon, darn it! I just sold all my crimson silks a day ago XD
Rip me and my need for beautiful signatures ;v;
sdSRvlV.png
@Lexreon
I'm sorry.. I'm a bit confused as to how it came out to so many gems? Could you explain or breakdown to me?
@Lexreon
I'm sorry.. I'm a bit confused as to how it came out to so many gems? Could you explain or breakdown to me?
@Anubiis
I will also take festival items if you have any of those! I especially like thresher flatfins but I'll take some of the newer items too!

@Roderick
Sure! 800k base price, 80kt for skink, 80kt for runes, 100kt for colour, 150kt for shading, and 190kt for apparel which brings the total to 1.4mil and 1.4mil at 1:800 brings it to 1750g
@Anubiis
I will also take festival items if you have any of those! I especially like thresher flatfins but I'll take some of the newer items too!

@Roderick
Sure! 800k base price, 80kt for skink, 80kt for runes, 100kt for colour, 150kt for shading, and 190kt for apparel which brings the total to 1.4mil and 1.4mil at 1:800 brings it to 1750g
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon, I have-

-Most, if not all Elemental Crowns
-Emblems
-Leafy Gladeboughs
-Surgestream Coat
-Mesa Mechanojet
-Warmwater Wanderers

I forgot to mention I have an XXX lv25 1yr old !!! But idk if youd like that XD

Lemme check for more quick, but do any of those interest you?
@Lexreon, I have-

-Most, if not all Elemental Crowns
-Emblems
-Leafy Gladeboughs
-Surgestream Coat
-Mesa Mechanojet
-Warmwater Wanderers

I forgot to mention I have an XXX lv25 1yr old !!! But idk if youd like that XD

Lemme check for more quick, but do any of those interest you?
sdSRvlV.png
@Lexreon
Thanks for clearing that up for me! It looks like I'm going to need a bit of time to gather some more money, if that's okay.
Mind putting me on your ping list? :3
@Lexreon
Thanks for clearing that up for me! It looks like I'm going to need a bit of time to gather some more money, if that's okay.
Mind putting me on your ping list? :3
@Lexreon
Goodness I'm so sorry for this xD but it looks like I've gotten the money I needed much faster than I thought! I hope I haven't bothered you too much- I'm back on I hope?
@Lexreon
Goodness I'm so sorry for this xD but it looks like I've gotten the money I needed much faster than I thought! I hope I haven't bothered you too much- I'm back on I hope?
Okay I should probably order now before the queue list gets too long, right? xD Also would it be possible to pay before my order starts as apposed to right now? :O @Lexreon Commission type: fullbody (800kt) Dragon url/character refs: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11640405] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116405/11640405_350.png[/img] [/url] Colour?: yes please +100kt +shading 100kt Genes?: yes please +80kt x3 = 240kt Apparel?: yes please, he has 11 apparel but some are very easy compared to others? ouo;; Accent?: yes + ??kt Animation?: nope Payment?: [skin=13634] (worth 750,000 tr on AH) [skin=8389] (no AH price but it's the artist is no longer on FR and the skin is quite old, i'm hoping it's worth around 1.2kg) + if there is overflow I can pay the remaining with currency! notes: All his info is in the bio! :D Also, is [url=http://imgur.com/h6ZgmOz]this[/url] what the bg would look like? ouo;;
Okay I should probably order now before the queue list gets too long, right? xD
Also would it be possible to pay before my order starts as apposed to right now? :O

@Lexreon
Commission type: fullbody (800kt)
Dragon url/character refs:

11640405_350.png

Colour?: yes please +100kt +shading 100kt
Genes?: yes please +80kt x3 = 240kt
Apparel?: yes please, he has 11 apparel but some are very easy compared to others? ouo;;
Accent?: yes + ??kt
Animation?: nope
Payment?:
(worth 750,000 tr on AH)
(no AH price but it's the artist is no longer on FR and the skin is quite old, i'm hoping it's worth around 1.2kg)
+ if there is overflow I can pay the remaining with currency!
notes:
All his info is in the bio! :D
Also, is this what the bg would look like? ouo;;
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34