Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lexi's Sketch Shop! (Closed)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34
@Daarka
Yeah that sounds interesting, I'd be willing to attempt. :) I tend to do big project commissions like that for USD only however I'd be willing to do it for a good chunk of FR money.
@Daarka
Yeah that sounds interesting, I'd be willing to attempt. :) I tend to do big project commissions like that for USD only however I'd be willing to do it for a good chunk of FR money.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon Oh neato :D How much do you think it'd cost to do 10 simple symbols--no animation and no background or anything?
@Lexreon Oh neato :D How much do you think it'd cost to do 10 simple symbols--no animation and no background or anything?
@Daarka
If you would like 'em to be 200x200 pixels, 400kt each. I can also throw in smaller sizes, like maybe 100x100 or 50x50 for a discounted 200kt each since pixel art doesn't scale super well.
@Daarka
If you would like 'em to be 200x200 pixels, 400kt each. I can also throw in smaller sizes, like maybe 100x100 or 50x50 for a discounted 200kt each since pixel art doesn't scale super well.
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon Okay! Let me marinate on this a bit and sort out exactly what I'd want, and I'll get back to you :D
@Lexreon Okay! Let me marinate on this a bit and sort out exactly what I'd want, and I'll get back to you :D
@Lexreon
Hello! I was just wondering if you were open for orders! :)

I'd like to pay with one of these accents if that's okay with you? :O
@Lexreon
Hello! I was just wondering if you were open for orders! :)

I'd like to pay with one of these accents if that's okay with you? :O
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Lexreon
Lex! I see you draw ponies but I don't see examples! Do you have any? Also, is the pixel art yours? I'd love to see prices/more examples of that too if it is!

Edit- I see the pixel prices now i'm a derp.
@Lexreon
Lex! I see you draw ponies but I don't see examples! Do you have any? Also, is the pixel art yours? I'd love to see prices/more examples of that too if it is!

Edit- I see the pixel prices now i'm a derp.
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
@Clavicado
I'm working on a running queue to work on from now until november so there are quite a few things I need to do but if that is ok with you then yes I am open for orders. :)

As for the accents you have there, I'm interested in Silver Tread and From the Ashes!

@Roderick
Oh yeah no worries! Since this is mostly fr shop I keep non-fr examples offsite. You can find some examples here and some kinda outdated as I no longer upload here examples on deviantart
@Clavicado
I'm working on a running queue to work on from now until november so there are quite a few things I need to do but if that is ok with you then yes I am open for orders. :)

As for the accents you have there, I'm interested in Silver Tread and From the Ashes!

@Roderick
Oh yeah no worries! Since this is mostly fr shop I keep non-fr examples offsite. You can find some examples here and some kinda outdated as I no longer upload here examples on deviantart
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon
I don't mind waiting!

May I ask approximately how long this queue is? If it's longer I may wait to order since I might change my mind on which dragon I want art for but if it's a shorter queue I may as well order now xD
@Lexreon
I don't mind waiting!

May I ask approximately how long this queue is? If it's longer I may wait to order since I might change my mind on which dragon I want art for but if it's a shorter queue I may as well order now xD
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Lexreon If you have any slots left, could I get a full body of this guy? I'd love the style like your second full body example, the really crisp look of the female ridgeback is lovely! This one: [url]http://imgur.com/h6ZgmOz[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26995702] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269958/26995702_350.png[/img] [/url] If not, add me to the pinglist!
@Lexreon
If you have any slots left, could I get a full body of this guy?
I'd love the style like your second full body example, the really crisp look of the female ridgeback is lovely! This one: http://imgur.com/h6ZgmOz

26995702_350.png

If not, add me to the pinglist!
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
@Clavicado
Its hard to say exactly how long it'll take me since I got a few things happening in my life that make judging how long it will take me to do things kinda unreliable but I do keep an active queue
here. Just for reference, I got two icons and a fullbody completed and a chibi and another fullbody started in about a weeks time.

@Roderick
Yeah thats find with me! Like I said to clavicado, i can't really 100% predict how long it will take me to get things done but if that's fine with you, I'm ready to accept your order. I do need you to fill out the form however so I can give you a proper price quote. :)
@Clavicado
Its hard to say exactly how long it'll take me since I got a few things happening in my life that make judging how long it will take me to do things kinda unreliable but I do keep an active queue
here. Just for reference, I got two icons and a fullbody completed and a chibi and another fullbody started in about a weeks time.

@Roderick
Yeah thats find with me! Like I said to clavicado, i can't really 100% predict how long it will take me to get things done but if that's fine with you, I'm ready to accept your order. I do need you to fill out the form however so I can give you a proper price quote. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34