Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Buying Art [Closed for now]
1 2 3
[center][img]http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab270/goilat28paces/Flight%20Rising/AWs%20Buying%20Art.png[/img][/center] [size=2]Banner art by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=63434]corvidus[/url][/size] As you can tell, I'm buying art! Selling Adoptables but not art? I buy that too, just check [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1404672]here[/url]! I'm always interested in buying art of my dragons. Some of them I'm looking for dragon art, some Gijinka. If it's not listed as gijinka then it's dragon art. The next post as details as to who I'm looking for. Feel free to PM me but please ping first, I run a trading thread that I get a lot of PMs sometimes, I just don't want to loose anything. Speaking of trading, if you're interested in items please check my trading post which is linked in my clan page. Most of those items there are trade-able for art. When you post please link or send a sample and give me a price approximate. [br][br] [indent][indent][indent]I'm willing to pay in: [color=#6CC417][b]Treasure[/b][/color] [s]Gems[/s] [color=#6CC417][b]Holiday Currency Items Dragons[/b][/color] Currently looking for: [color=#6CC417][b]Everything[/b][/color] Current Status:[color=#6CC417][b] Waiting for art[/b][/color][/indent][/indent][/indent]
AWs%20Buying%20Art.png
Banner art by corvidus
As you can tell, I'm buying art! Selling Adoptables but not art? I buy that too, just check here!

I'm always interested in buying art of my dragons. Some of them I'm looking for dragon art, some Gijinka. If it's not listed as gijinka then it's dragon art. The next post as details as to who I'm looking for. Feel free to PM me but please ping first, I run a trading thread that I get a lot of PMs sometimes, I just don't want to loose anything. Speaking of trading, if you're interested in items please check my trading post which is linked in my clan page. Most of those items there are trade-able for art. When you post please link or send a sample and give me a price approximate.

I'm willing to pay in:
Treasure
Gems
Holiday Currency
Items
Dragons

Currently looking for: Everything
Current Status: Waiting for art
Sketch/Color Sketch:
[ ] Carmilla
[ ] Blueberry
[ ] Marble
[ ] Cyanide (gijinka)
[ ] Alice On hold until he's finished
[ ] Niannian
[ ] Tyrian (with accent)

Completed Art:
[ ] Blueberry
[ ] Marble
[ ] Cyanide
[ ] Niannian

Couple Art:
[ ] Carbon and Argon
[x] Lavendula and Andromeda (gijinka)
[ ] Fallout and Harrow

Potential Artists:
OtterQueen
Egg
Gerce
Sketch/Color Sketch:
[ ] Carmilla
[ ] Blueberry
[ ] Marble
[ ] Cyanide (gijinka)
[ ] Alice On hold until he's finished
[ ] Niannian
[ ] Tyrian (with accent)

Completed Art:
[ ] Blueberry
[ ] Marble
[ ] Cyanide
[ ] Niannian

Couple Art:
[ ] Carbon and Argon
[x] Lavendula and Andromeda (gijinka)
[ ] Fallout and Harrow

Potential Artists:
OtterQueen
Egg
Gerce
Nyello!
Art for you to consider!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1393770
Nyello!
Art for you to consider!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1393770
14c75055bcb9cc67c8a94a46926ff636.gif57b6a078ae70f8cb63a2da784d24b17c.png
@BunnyKei
Oh, those are cool but I'm not really looking for jewelry right now, thanks
@BunnyKei
Oh, those are cool but I'm not really looking for jewelry right now, thanks
@Alternatewarning

You have quite amazing and unique dragons. I'd love to try drawing one or more for you, if you like :)
My thread is over here. There's a link to my DA account inside that thread (large green writing). I'm open to trying just about anything you could suggest for them :P I have a few styles I can art in also, so there's plenty of options.

:)
Let me know if you're interested :D
@Alternatewarning

You have quite amazing and unique dragons. I'd love to try drawing one or more for you, if you like :)
My thread is over here. There's a link to my DA account inside that thread (large green writing). I'm open to trying just about anything you could suggest for them :P I have a few styles I can art in also, so there's plenty of options.

:)
Let me know if you're interested :D
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Alternatewarning

hey, i currently have a commission thread open for colored sketches, though if you would be interested in something more complex we could talk price!!

@Alternatewarning

hey, i currently have a commission thread open for colored sketches, though if you would be interested in something more complex we could talk price!!

@Claritywind
@mrattus
Hm. I'm not sure. But I will keep you both in mind, right now I"m putting out feelers to see what available and what funds I'll need
@Claritywind
@mrattus
Hm. I'm not sure. But I will keep you both in mind, right now I"m putting out feelers to see what available and what funds I'll need
@Alternatewarning
alrighty! just ping or message me if needed :^)
@Alternatewarning
alrighty! just ping or message me if needed :^)
@Alternatewarning

If you're still looking, my art shop's in the sig :)
@Alternatewarning

If you're still looking, my art shop's in the sig :)
lm7NGlm.png
@Egg
Oh, I like that style for my lady imps...you'll probably hear from me next week
@Egg
Oh, I like that style for my lady imps...you'll probably hear from me next week
1 2 3