Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Yewfelle's Dragon Portraits! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
'Sup! I'm Yewfelle, but you can call me Al. I'm one of the April 8th newbies, but I've fallen in love with this website and I'm desperate to bling out my dragons! EDIT 4/14/2015: Reworking prices for next slot-opening, since these are muuuuuch more time-consuming than I originally thought! EDIT 4/24/2015: Finished first opening, was awesome! :D I'll be immediately opening slots now for reservations, though I might be a bit slower since I'm kinda busy. But I like drawing dragons so ye. [b][center]~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~[/center][/b] [b] [center]INFORMATION[/center][/b] - 1 gem = 500 treasures - I would like the receive the payment before the art is complete! - I need a link to your dragon and a little blurb about their personality! Feel free to add a pose you'd like or any special details I should remember to include! - Buy 2, get 10kT off! :D About waitlist and slots! Please read :D I'll add you to the slot list as soon as you send me a ref of your derg! It's one derg per slot, and not one user per slot, so keep that in mind :P If you aren't able to pay within 5 days, I will remove you from the slot list and someone from the waitlist will replace you. If you're on the slotlist expect your commission to be finished in a day or two at the quickest, and two weeks or so at the latest (sometimes I've got a busy schedule ;;). The waitlist acts kind of like a reservation for next time I open slots! If you're on there it means I'll contact you as soon as my schedule frees up (and I finish the previous commissions) if you'd still like a headshot done C: PRICES: Base price: 70kT - each apparel +5-20kT - accent +5-10kT - gembound, crystal, crackle genes +10kT - nocturne or guardian breed +10kT (those buggers are difficult to draw D:) [b][center]~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~[/center][/b] EXAMPLES: From left to right and top to bottom, Whodovoodoo's Tiel, Suicidalpickle's Mze, Jazz's Meyre, Luunai's Amhuinn, Ramshacklemecha's Rezi and Claritywind's Midnight [center][img]http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b590/Kaithau/derg%20examples_zpsfxpgipyt.jpg[/img][/center] [b][center]~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~[/center][/b]
'Sup! I'm Yewfelle, but you can call me Al. I'm one of the April 8th newbies, but I've fallen in love with this website and I'm desperate to bling out my dragons!

EDIT 4/14/2015: Reworking prices for next slot-opening, since these are muuuuuch more time-consuming than I originally thought!

EDIT 4/24/2015: Finished first opening, was awesome! :D I'll be immediately opening slots now for reservations, though I might be a bit slower since I'm kinda busy. But I like drawing dragons so ye.

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

INFORMATION

- 1 gem = 500 treasures
- I would like the receive the payment before the art is complete!
- I need a link to your dragon and a little blurb about their personality! Feel free to add a pose you'd like or any special details I should remember to include!
- Buy 2, get 10kT off! :D

About waitlist and slots! Please read :D

I'll add you to the slot list as soon as you send me a ref of your derg! It's one derg per slot, and not one user per slot, so keep that in mind :P If you aren't able to pay within 5 days, I will remove you from the slot list and someone from the waitlist will replace you. If you're on the slotlist expect your commission to be finished in a day or two at the quickest, and two weeks or so at the latest (sometimes I've got a busy schedule ;;).

The waitlist acts kind of like a reservation for next time I open slots! If you're on there it means I'll contact you as soon as my schedule frees up (and I finish the previous commissions) if you'd still like a headshot done C:

PRICES:

Base price: 70kT
- each apparel +5-20kT
- accent +5-10kT
- gembound, crystal, crackle genes +10kT
- nocturne or guardian breed +10kT (those buggers are difficult to draw D:)

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

EXAMPLES:
From left to right and top to bottom, Whodovoodoo's Tiel, Suicidalpickle's Mze, Jazz's Meyre, Luunai's Amhuinn, Ramshacklemecha's Rezi and Claritywind's Midnight
derg%20examples_zpsfxpgipyt.jpg

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

SLOTS

If it's crossed out, it's finished :D

1. @ramshacklemecha w/Talia
2. @ramshacklemecha w/Rezi
3. @jazz w/Shaw
4. @jazz w/Meyre

5. @luunai w/Kairos
6. @luunai w/Amhuinn
7. @Claritywind w/Midnight
8. @whodovoodoo w/Tiel
9. @whodovoodoo w/Mze

10. @koji w/Felix

11. Zhar w/Spuddler
12. Ramshacklemecha w/Pyra
13. Ramshacklemecha w/Briseas

14. Jazz w/Evarho
15. Jazz w/Lachris

16. Babylonsfall w/Ninmah
17. Babylonsfall w/Enten
18. JinxMoonstone w/Jenara
19. Jackalope w/Cyllan
20. Tsuzumikin w/Shiver
~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

WAITLIST

1. Kendrell
2. Lucatri
3. bit
4. Jazz
5. Alduin
6. Khuli
~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

If at any time you want to be added/removed from the pinglist, let me know! I promise I won't be offended xD
PINGLIST

quicksilvr
Jazz
Ramshacklemecha
Claritywind
Babylonsfall
Kendrell
Phantom365
Alduin
Rainbowdrools
sacnite
SLOTS

If it's crossed out, it's finished :D

1. @ramshacklemecha w/Talia
2. @ramshacklemecha w/Rezi
3. @jazz w/Shaw
4. @jazz w/Meyre

5. @luunai w/Kairos
6. @luunai w/Amhuinn
7. @Claritywind w/Midnight
8. @whodovoodoo w/Tiel
9. @whodovoodoo w/Mze

10. @koji w/Felix

11. Zhar w/Spuddler
12. Ramshacklemecha w/Pyra
13. Ramshacklemecha w/Briseas

14. Jazz w/Evarho
15. Jazz w/Lachris

16. Babylonsfall w/Ninmah
17. Babylonsfall w/Enten
18. JinxMoonstone w/Jenara
19. Jackalope w/Cyllan
20. Tsuzumikin w/Shiver
~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

WAITLIST

1. Kendrell
2. Lucatri
3. bit
4. Jazz
5. Alduin
6. Khuli
~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

If at any time you want to be added/removed from the pinglist, let me know! I promise I won't be offended xD
PINGLIST

quicksilvr
Jazz
Ramshacklemecha
Claritywind
Babylonsfall
Kendrell
Phantom365
Alduin
Rainbowdrools
sacnite
@yewfelle Hi! Could I get headshots of two dragons? I have Talia: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4356379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43564/4356379_350.png[/img] [/url] A quiet, but ferociously cunning warrior. No preference to her pose. And Rezi: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6905380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69054/6905380_350.png[/img] [/url] She is the fellow warrior to Talia. She grumbles a lot to herself, but despite her stern appearance, she is actually very personable. Also no preference. If it's easier for you, you can omit their apparel. Just tell me a price! :3
@yewfelle

Hi! Could I get headshots of two dragons?

I have Talia:

4356379_350.png

A quiet, but ferociously cunning warrior. No preference to her pose.

And Rezi:

6905380_350.png

She is the fellow warrior to Talia. She grumbles a lot to herself, but despite her stern appearance, she is actually very personable. Also no preference.

If it's easier for you, you can omit their apparel.

Just tell me a price! :3
@Yewfelle Could I be on a pinglist? I don't have any money to spare right now, but I love your art!
@Yewfelle Could I be on a pinglist? I don't have any money to spare right now, but I love your art!
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@yewfelle

Oh gods I need one...
Your Ridge drawing makes me love ridges suddenly... (least favorite breed)

I'd love to get one Head Shot please!
However, I don't know who of o~o So you can choose your favorite subject! I'll give a little spill on the personality of the one you choose :)

Midnight, Huai, Sunsoar & Winddancer (would prefer one of these two together, how much would that cost?), and finally, Elipsa.

Wish I could afford one of each xD I adore your style. It's very gentle. I also have a thing for sketchy lines. Love it.
@yewfelle

Oh gods I need one...
Your Ridge drawing makes me love ridges suddenly... (least favorite breed)

I'd love to get one Head Shot please!
However, I don't know who of o~o So you can choose your favorite subject! I'll give a little spill on the personality of the one you choose :)

Midnight, Huai, Sunsoar & Winddancer (would prefer one of these two together, how much would that cost?), and finally, Elipsa.

Wish I could afford one of each xD I adore your style. It's very gentle. I also have a thing for sketchy lines. Love it.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
Thank you guys so much for the interest!! :D

@ramshacklemecha
Of course! Talia would be 60kT and Rezi's 70, plus discount is 120kT in total, if that's OK? They're both lovely guardians wowie

@quicksilvr
Thank you! I'm so sorry for the newbie question, but what is a pinglist? I'm kind of new around these waters ;v;

@claritywind
Thanks so so much for the praise ;v;! I love ridgebacks, though the male one's nose horn thing does look a little strange. And overall they look very angry haha.

Oh my god your dragons are absolutely stunning, especially sunsoar. I'd looove to draw the two spirals together! Sunsoar is 70kT and Winddancer is 65, plus discount would be 130kT! Apart from that, I love your Midnight, whom I'd price at 70k, if that's OK?
Thank you guys so much for the interest!! :D

@ramshacklemecha
Of course! Talia would be 60kT and Rezi's 70, plus discount is 120kT in total, if that's OK? They're both lovely guardians wowie

@quicksilvr
Thank you! I'm so sorry for the newbie question, but what is a pinglist? I'm kind of new around these waters ;v;

@claritywind
Thanks so so much for the praise ;v;! I love ridgebacks, though the male one's nose horn thing does look a little strange. And overall they look very angry haha.

Oh my god your dragons are absolutely stunning, especially sunsoar. I'd looove to draw the two spirals together! Sunsoar is 70kT and Winddancer is 65, plus discount would be 130kT! Apart from that, I love your Midnight, whom I'd price at 70k, if that's OK?
@yewfelle Ahh do you have any slots left by any chance? I would love to get two (separate) headshots if possible... Of Shaw (witty, enthusiastic, mage-in-training) and Meyre (cheerful, friendly, active)? Can pay extra for Meyre's accent too. Could I also get transparent backgrounds for them, like in your example? c:

Let me know if the above is okay? ;u;
@yewfelle Ahh do you have any slots left by any chance? I would love to get two (separate) headshots if possible... Of Shaw (witty, enthusiastic, mage-in-training) and Meyre (cheerful, friendly, active)? Can pay extra for Meyre's accent too. Could I also get transparent backgrounds for them, like in your example? c:

Let me know if the above is okay? ;u;
@Jazz

Yup, I do! I only wrote 5 down since I wasn't expecting any more than that haha, but your babies are dazzling, I love them aaah ;; Shaw would be 70kT and Meyre is 80kT, if that's OK? With the discount that should total to 140kT! And yep, I cab do transparent backgrounds!
@Jazz

Yup, I do! I only wrote 5 down since I wasn't expecting any more than that haha, but your babies are dazzling, I love them aaah ;; Shaw would be 70kT and Meyre is 80kT, if that's OK? With the discount that should total to 140kT! And yep, I cab do transparent backgrounds!
@yewfelle Awesome! Yep those sound good, I'll send payment in a little bit, thank you! :)
@yewfelle Awesome! Yep those sound good, I'll send payment in a little bit, thank you! :)
@yewfelle

Sounds good! I will send over the treasure UwU
@yewfelle

Sounds good! I will send over the treasure UwU
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10