Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Art + OC Design (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Star's Commissions
((Closed due to my computer being v v wonky))

In desperate need of lair expansions and genes, I've decided to put some art services! As I get more references and a better sense of demand, I'll add more services and have more examples.

The basic rules of courtesy apply: do not claim my work as your own and please don't just run away with my art without paying! I'm just a broke student trying to make virtual money for enjoyment, whether it be mine or others'.

I mostly do humans/gijinkas! Ping/PM me if you're interested in anything else.

Do consider sending a little tip my way if you enjoyed my work, or if I did something extra (ex. added details you liked, did armour, did anthro/feral, etc.)!

1G:600t
(will also take mixed payments)
(especially want: specialty scrolls, tri-colour scatterscroll, familiars, sprites, battle stones, accents)

ART: (Will be updated)
Quote:

Style A: Chibi
  • 300g: Full colour, full body. (x)
Style B: Bust (shoulder up)
  • 120g: Sketch
  • 160g: Flats
Style C: Waist up
  • 180g: Sketch (x)
  • 240g: Flats
Style D: Full body
  • 300g: Sketch
  • 360g: Flats (x)

OC DESIGN: (Want a gijinka/humanoid design, but can't think of one?)
Quote:
All below will have flats/light shading!
  • 200g: A rough headshot/bust with additional details of the face. (Face shape, eye shape, distinctive markers) Great for future references!
  • 500g: Three rough headshots of different interpretations or angles. Allows you to see what you do/don't like, or offers a different perspective.
  • 500g: One rough fullbody sketch, will have additional costume info. Great for future references! (x)
  • 1000g: Three rough fullbody designs or perspectives! Each will be different so you know what you do/don't want in that character, OR gives you front/side/back reference for your character. Makes a great beginning to test out the waters! (x)

Please give additional info you'd like me to include.

Ping/PM me if you'd like other options, such as:
  • clean lineart
  • detailing/backgrounds
  • transparents
  • more characters
  • etc.
I begin working on it as soon as a reference is received and the previous one is complete. I have strange hours due to work/volunteering/lab stuff, so apologies if some days I have lots of commissions done, while I go a few days without any!! I swear I'll have it done.

I require at least half of the payment before I send the completed work to you, or you may request WIPs before you pay fully (such as in the case of items) to ensure that I've begun.

More examples of my art (blood warning for the last one):

COMPLETED WORKS:
Quote:
Star's Commissions
((Closed due to my computer being v v wonky))

In desperate need of lair expansions and genes, I've decided to put some art services! As I get more references and a better sense of demand, I'll add more services and have more examples.

The basic rules of courtesy apply: do not claim my work as your own and please don't just run away with my art without paying! I'm just a broke student trying to make virtual money for enjoyment, whether it be mine or others'.

I mostly do humans/gijinkas! Ping/PM me if you're interested in anything else.

Do consider sending a little tip my way if you enjoyed my work, or if I did something extra (ex. added details you liked, did armour, did anthro/feral, etc.)!

1G:600t
(will also take mixed payments)
(especially want: specialty scrolls, tri-colour scatterscroll, familiars, sprites, battle stones, accents)

ART: (Will be updated)
Quote:

Style A: Chibi
  • 300g: Full colour, full body. (x)
Style B: Bust (shoulder up)
  • 120g: Sketch
  • 160g: Flats
Style C: Waist up
  • 180g: Sketch (x)
  • 240g: Flats
Style D: Full body
  • 300g: Sketch
  • 360g: Flats (x)

OC DESIGN: (Want a gijinka/humanoid design, but can't think of one?)
Quote:
All below will have flats/light shading!
  • 200g: A rough headshot/bust with additional details of the face. (Face shape, eye shape, distinctive markers) Great for future references!
  • 500g: Three rough headshots of different interpretations or angles. Allows you to see what you do/don't like, or offers a different perspective.
  • 500g: One rough fullbody sketch, will have additional costume info. Great for future references! (x)
  • 1000g: Three rough fullbody designs or perspectives! Each will be different so you know what you do/don't want in that character, OR gives you front/side/back reference for your character. Makes a great beginning to test out the waters! (x)

Please give additional info you'd like me to include.

Ping/PM me if you'd like other options, such as:
  • clean lineart
  • detailing/backgrounds
  • transparents
  • more characters
  • etc.
I begin working on it as soon as a reference is received and the previous one is complete. I have strange hours due to work/volunteering/lab stuff, so apologies if some days I have lots of commissions done, while I go a few days without any!! I swear I'll have it done.

I require at least half of the payment before I send the completed work to you, or you may request WIPs before you pay fully (such as in the case of items) to ensure that I've begun.

More examples of my art (blood warning for the last one):

COMPLETED WORKS:
Quote:
tumblr_o2t14bRIL51rha1muo1_100.png Lair cleanout pg 3 onwards! Always LF:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
[center][font=papyrus][size=4][b]WAITING LIST:[/size][/font][/b][/center] [quote][LIST=1] [*]Yield Style D couple pic + gore [indent]awaiting references and payment[/indent] [/LIST][/quote] [font=papyrus][size=4][b]PINGLIST/RESERVATIONS:[/b][/size][/font] [quote][LIST=1] [*]Juyoung Style C sketch (later) [indent]awaiting references[/indent] [*]heirless <3 Style A (later) [indent]awaiting references[/indent] [*]ishoji (later) [indent]awaiting references[/indent] [*]Neapolitan (when it opens) [indent]awaiting references[/indent] [*]Sacnite (when it opens) [indent]references received![/indent] [*]Cysage OC design x3 [indent]references and payment received![/indent] [*]MoonGoddess (when it opens) Style D fullbody x8 [indent]references and payment received![/indent] [/LIST][/quote]
WAITING LIST:
Quote:
  1. Yield Style D couple pic + gore
    awaiting references and payment

PINGLIST/RESERVATIONS:
Quote:
  1. Juyoung Style C sketch (later)
    awaiting references

2. heirless <3 Style A (later)
    awaiting references

3. ishoji (later)
    awaiting references

4. Neapolitan (when it opens)
    awaiting references

5. Sacnite (when it opens)
    references received!

6. Cysage OC design x3
    references and payment received!

7. MoonGoddess (when it opens) Style D fullbody x8
    references and payment received!

Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
Can I get a fullbody colored picture of this elf boy? He's very girly and shy.
Sati'vah
@Chomeister
Can I get a fullbody colored picture of this elf boy? He's very girly and shy.
Sati'vah
@Hive No problem! That'll be 80kt and I'll get started right away.
@Hive No problem! That'll be 80kt and I'll get started right away.
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Hive All done! [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/3d2fe747be24e4bd2f7628926b2b3ef2/tumblr_nlwn8ndQdG1rha1muo2_r1_400.png[/img] The link to the bigger version is [url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/f2c8934ebfa3ef7c3f4e559fa6a97635/tumblr_nlwn8ndQdG1rha1muo1_1280.png]HERE![/url]
@Hive All done!

tumblr_nlwn8ndQdG1rha1muo2_r1_400.png

The link to the bigger version is HERE!
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
alksdjowij I WOULD TOTALLY BE INTERESTED IN BOTH ART AND BIO, YES!
@Chomeister
alksdjowij I WOULD TOTALLY BE INTERESTED IN BOTH ART AND BIO, YES!
@Demise Oooooh nice! What type of bio and what type of art would you like? Any specific requests/details I should know?
@Demise Oooooh nice! What type of bio and what type of art would you like? Any specific requests/details I should know?
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister For the bio, I would prefer the lower end, but I like the idea of the sun/moon/ect. So I'll go with that. As for the art, just a waist up sketch is fine.~ Jura currently doesn't really have anything but a little drabble I did for him, so I choose him!~< 3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10716113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/107162/10716113_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Chomeister
For the bio, I would prefer the lower end, but I like the idea of the sun/moon/ect. So I'll go with that. As for the art, just a waist up sketch is fine.~

Jura currently doesn't really have anything but a little drabble I did for him, so I choose him!~< 3

10716113_350.png
@Demise Do you have any references for him, or can I create one for him? I should've mentioned I'm doing humanoid commissions until I learn how to actually do dragons ;o;

The bio and waist up sketch should be done by tomorrow, and it will be 60kt!
@Demise Do you have any references for him, or can I create one for him? I should've mentioned I'm doing humanoid commissions until I learn how to actually do dragons ;o;

The bio and waist up sketch should be done by tomorrow, and it will be 60kt!
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
Would you be willing to do a couple piece in the style of your first two "more" examples? and if so, how much?
@Chomeister
Would you be willing to do a couple piece in the style of your first two "more" examples? and if so, how much?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15