Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {lf} oc art (human) {h} fr
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 96 97
@Snailmuffin

Hi there. I'm opening up some slots if you'd be interested. My shop and more examples are in my signature. Please feel free to check it out!

I'm very interested in doing couple-ish art for you.You have an impressive amount of OCs.

I look forward to hearing from you.

@Snailmuffin

Hi there. I'm opening up some slots if you'd be interested. My shop and more examples are in my signature. Please feel free to check it out!

I'm very interested in doing couple-ish art for you.You have an impressive amount of OCs.

I look forward to hearing from you.

IUVFB2R.png
Heya SnailMuffin,

I have an art shop in my signature bellow <3 I might be a little pricey so I am always willing to go down on prices ^^ Thank you for looking
Heya SnailMuffin,

I have an art shop in my signature bellow <3 I might be a little pricey so I am always willing to go down on prices ^^ Thank you for looking
67-F73-A47-4-BA6-4-D42-9282-BC1-E9445-C6-AE.png4493916-C-C4-EC-42-C7-B8-A3-BE34-FA8-AB8-DD.png67-F73-A47-4-BA6-4-D42-9282-BC1-E9445-C6-AE.png
@Akonito
ooh, this style

what're your prices?
@Akonito
ooh, this style

what're your prices?
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
It's been a while since I've done a commission on FR (or a commission in general, for anything), so this is very flexible-
but for a colored digital drawing maybe
Flat is faster and full is funner. By "full" coloring, I mean how I usually color. (ex. the fullbody of alanna or the pink/purple girl) That being said, everything is a bit of an experiment in and of its self when I draw.

flat headshot- 80 kt
ex. https://aljayne-artshack.tumblr.com/post/190819290815
full headshot- 95

flat bust- 115
full bust- 130

flat halfbody- 180
full halfbody- 195

flat 3/4- 215
full 3/4- 230

flat fullbody- 280
full fullbody - 300
?

or, alternatively, i like skins and apparel, but I'm not sure how you price the ones you have.
It's been a while since I've done a commission on FR (or a commission in general, for anything), so this is very flexible-
but for a colored digital drawing maybe
Flat is faster and full is funner. By "full" coloring, I mean how I usually color. (ex. the fullbody of alanna or the pink/purple girl) That being said, everything is a bit of an experiment in and of its self when I draw.

flat headshot- 80 kt
ex. https://aljayne-artshack.tumblr.com/post/190819290815
full headshot- 95

flat bust- 115
full bust- 130

flat halfbody- 180
full halfbody- 195

flat 3/4- 215
full 3/4- 230

flat fullbody- 280
full fullbody - 300
?

or, alternatively, i like skins and apparel, but I'm not sure how you price the ones you have.
My art shop is in my sig, here's my deviantart, i'm definitely interested in one of your wildclaw scrolls :D
My art shop is in my sig, here's my deviantart, i'm definitely interested in one of your wildclaw scrolls :D
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@Akonito
those prices are okay with me! i have a lot of skins/apparel, anything in particular you're looking for? dunno if you wanna discuss commission stuff through pm or other means :^0c
@Akonito
those prices are okay with me! i have a lot of skins/apparel, anything in particular you're looking for? dunno if you wanna discuss commission stuff through pm or other means :^0c
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
I would willingly do anything from gore to semi realistic sketches, you can find my artshop by clicking the Birb in my sig!!!!if you don't want a large quantity of art I'd take any fest apparel for a piece, but I will do as many pieces as you want for the wc scroll and/or all the eggs
I would willingly do anything from gore to semi realistic sketches, you can find my artshop by clicking the Birb in my sig!!!!if you don't want a large quantity of art I'd take any fest apparel for a piece, but I will do as many pieces as you want for the wc scroll and/or all the eggs
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
@BabPuff
oooh, neat art! i dropped by your art thread! i'd be interested in getting some things from you
@BabPuff
oooh, neat art! i dropped by your art thread! i'd be interested in getting some things from you
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
I have an art shop! It has examples + my socials linked there!
I have an art shop! It has examples + my socials linked there!
03847386ca966d4ea543aa7ac2e35b8ff34d1c26.gifa5eca52b3ae92f1185313c0d66c0a211cd3e3217.gif Cupid !! he/they/xe !! USD artshop !! T/G artshop !! T/G icon shop 862aeade70e3cc393f8cf8346239002b9bf2005c.gifc32962c528352a3a424a6b7dda6dec368f6f348d.gif
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 96 97