Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {lf} oc art (human) {h} fr
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 97
I recently opened up a lore shop if you're interested in commissioning lore from me! There some examples of long lore bios i've completed :3
I recently opened up a lore shop if you're interested in commissioning lore from me! There some examples of long lore bios i've completed :3
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
i have a little art shop here! if you'd like to see more examples of human art than what's listed there let me know c:
i have a little art shop here! if you'd like to see more examples of human art than what's listed there let me know c:
Rq1rfye.png vista_coatl1.png Bee | She/They | Coatl Hoarder I9e3Flc.png 7YNarK2.gif
Hiyas! Feel free to check out my art shop below ;D
Hiyas! Feel free to check out my art shop below ;D

ezgif_4_32b7e5730b_by_zekrio-dc3ovn8.gif
@SnailMuffin
Hey! My art shop is in my sig if you are interested :)
@SnailMuffin
Hey! My art shop is in my sig if you are interested :)
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
Hello! Here are some examples of my art x x

I'm currently running a PWYW art shop. If you're interested please let me know and I'll send you a discord friend request so we can discuss details.

Btw, love the designs for your polyamorous dergs ;>
Hello! Here are some examples of my art x x

I'm currently running a PWYW art shop. If you're interested please let me know and I'll send you a discord friend request so we can discuss details.

Btw, love the designs for your polyamorous dergs ;>
hello hello~
i have my art shop open, the link being in my signature, feel free to check it out! i accept both usd and gems, with usd being more preferred~ c:
hello hello~
i have my art shop open, the link being in my signature, feel free to check it out! i accept both usd and gems, with usd being more preferred~ c:
zone: +10 FR
Hi there! I'm currently taking USD/mixed payments and I'd love to do something for you. Here's my thread with prices and examples. Let me know if you're interested, and thanks for your time!
Hi there! I'm currently taking USD/mixed payments and I'd love to do something for you. Here's my thread with prices and examples. Let me know if you're interested, and thanks for your time!
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@mikaluvkitties
i'd totally be interested in getting art from you ! my discord's on the first post, i'll know it's you if you add me :>
(also thank you :'0 )

@LongMorrison
i've been wanting to get smth from you for like... a while but i have Bad Timing jkbgdgsdfh

@ the both of you: do you have a character limit, like how many people can be in a single piece? (don't worry, i'm not gonna order something absurd like 10 in one piece)
@mikaluvkitties
i'd totally be interested in getting art from you ! my discord's on the first post, i'll know it's you if you add me :>
(also thank you :'0 )

@LongMorrison
i've been wanting to get smth from you for like... a while but i have Bad Timing jkbgdgsdfh

@ the both of you: do you have a character limit, like how many people can be in a single piece? (don't worry, i'm not gonna order something absurd like 10 in one piece)
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
hi, I have my art shop in my bio and can provide more examples if needed. I do humans relatively often but I dont post most of it here because its gory, which you said you're looking for, luckily, youd have to PM me for my discord or something for that though because it's against FR ToS. process are listed there but it may be different for people depending what you want for the piece [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/dfdb2a25c2da85f83c84a18ca0e7c77c/tumblr_pe22kbhHPI1skerci_1280.png[/img] not quite a human but humanoid
hi, I have my art shop in my bio and can provide more examples if needed. I do humans relatively often but I dont post most of it here because its gory, which you said you're looking for, luckily, youd have to PM me for my discord or something for that though because it's against FR ToS. process are listed there but it may be different for people depending what you want for the piece
tumblr_pe22kbhHPI1skerci_1280.png
not quite a human but humanoid
tumblr_pg9jqoU6Jz1xb0ckho3_r1_500.png
@SnailMuffin

Oh, cool, I'm really happy to hear that! I don't have a character limit, really; I mean, as long as it's below 10 it should be fine.
@SnailMuffin

Oh, cool, I'm really happy to hear that! I don't have a character limit, really; I mean, as long as it's below 10 it should be fine.
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 97