Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | usagi's art shop ! [open!!!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PvtDlJi.png[/img] hello!! i am usagi and i like to draw. i will draw gijinkas, ocs, fandom stuff, and nsfw for 18+ i cannot draw dragons, anthros/animals/pokemon, mecha and certain nsfw things (send me a pm if you're interested in nsfw please!) [b]UPDATES[/b]: looking for shimmer/iridescent genes! [b]RULES[/b]: -please be nice, and i will be nice in turn! be rude and i will not be so pleasant. -i prioritize cash>treasure>items>gems -i will take payment after i send you a watermarked version of the piece. price depends on style of drawing. -you can use the finished piece wherever you like, as long as you credit me! -please use the form to order! -i reserve the right to refuse an order. -i don't and probably wont do backgrounds without a big incentive. -PLS PING ME !!!! [b]F.A.Q.[/b]: -Q: How much is fullbody/bust/headshot flats/sketches/painted? -A: [b]i charge by color, not bust/head/etc! coloring takes me the longest, i can bang out lines no problem :)[/b] -Q: Can you put me on the waitlist/pinglist? -A:if you want to be on the waitlist, please fill out a form and ill put you on there, there is no need to ask to be put on there ! -Q: Can I order more then one piece from you? -A: yes! you can order up to [b]three[/b] pieces at once! if you want another, you'll have to wait until i complete your initial order, then submit another form, otherwise i get overwhelmed. [b]i can do[/b]: —headshots —busts —fullbody [b]styles[/b]: —sketch: 15kt | 15$ | 2g [url=http://i.imgur.com/YYRaTyX.png][x][/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/xAKlbdX.png][x][/url] —flats: 30kt | 20$ | 215g [url=http://imgur.com/XTx4liG.png][x][/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/dUZwRg1.png][x][/url] —painted: 50kt | 30$ | 320g [url=http://i.imgur.com/lGkMx3u.png][x][/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/DXe1Ean.png][x][/url] [b]slots[/b]: - - - [quote] form name: what you want: (ex: headshot sketch/fullbody painted) references: extra: (poses/expressions, if you want it transparent, small details, notes, etc) [/quote] [b]please ping me[/b]! i might not get all notifications. thank you so much for looking at my art shop, and have a great day![/center]
PvtDlJi.png

hello!! i am usagi and i like to draw.

i will draw gijinkas, ocs, fandom stuff, and nsfw for 18+
i cannot draw dragons, anthros/animals/pokemon, mecha and certain nsfw things (send me a pm if you're interested in nsfw please!)

UPDATES:
looking for shimmer/iridescent genes!

RULES:

-please be nice, and i will be nice in turn! be rude and i will not be so pleasant.
-i prioritize cash>treasure>items>gems
-i will take payment after i send you a watermarked version of the piece. price depends on style of drawing.
-you can use the finished piece wherever you like, as long as you credit me!
-please use the form to order!
-i reserve the right to refuse an order.
-i don't and probably wont do backgrounds without a big incentive.
-PLS PING ME !!!!

F.A.Q.:

-Q: How much is fullbody/bust/headshot flats/sketches/painted?
-A: i charge by color, not bust/head/etc! coloring takes me the longest, i can bang out lines no problem :)
-Q: Can you put me on the waitlist/pinglist?
-A:if you want to be on the waitlist, please fill out a form and ill put you on there, there is no need to ask to be put on there !
-Q: Can I order more then one piece from you?
-A: yes! you can order up to three pieces at once! if you want another, you'll have to wait until i complete your initial order, then submit another form, otherwise i get overwhelmed.

i can do:

—headshots
—busts
—fullbody

styles:

—sketch: 15kt | 15$ | 2g
[x] [x]

—flats: 30kt | 20$ | 215g
[x] [x]

—painted: 50kt | 30$ | 320g
[x] [x]

slots:
-
-
-

Quote:
form

name:
what you want: (ex: headshot sketch/fullbody painted)
references:
extra: (poses/expressions, if you want it transparent, small details, notes, etc)

please ping me! i might not get all notifications.
thank you so much for looking at my art shop, and have a great day!
ht38z6I.png
@oyasumibunbun !!!! Your art is amazingly adorable !!!!!! i have to order !!!!

i have a question if this is alright to ask ... do you do couple busts or something like that ?? like two people in one picture ?? how much would that cost if you would do it ?? :3 it s alright if you don t i am just really wondering
@oyasumibunbun !!!! Your art is amazingly adorable !!!!!! i have to order !!!!

i have a question if this is alright to ask ... do you do couple busts or something like that ?? like two people in one picture ?? how much would that cost if you would do it ?? :3 it s alright if you don t i am just really wondering
Xv5yNtr.gif
@oyasumibunbu

some nsfw? ehehe;;;

name: TeaLeafves
what you want: Fullbody Flat
references: These two boyos
extra: something sweet, gentle; because they're disgusting and nauseating
@oyasumibunbu

some nsfw? ehehe;;;

name: TeaLeafves
what you want: Fullbody Flat
references: These two boyos
extra: something sweet, gentle; because they're disgusting and nauseating
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@Ocarina oh gosh ty;;;; i do in fact do couple busts!!! it costs the same, theres no extra charge uwu

@TeaLeafves oooh they're so cute... id love to! accepted
@Ocarina oh gosh ty;;;; i do in fact do couple busts!!! it costs the same, theres no extra charge uwu

@TeaLeafves oooh they're so cute... id love to! accepted
ht38z6I.png
@oyasumibunbun
man i really love your name

awesome! i forgot to add, too- Alec, the smaller one, has Light eyes- like, just incase you need ot XD

when should I send in payment? :3
@oyasumibunbun
man i really love your name

awesome! i forgot to add, too- Alec, the smaller one, has Light eyes- like, just incase you need ot XD

when should I send in payment? :3
@TeaLeafves
hehe ty! :3c

mmm like.. light blue?

after i send you a watermarked version of the picture! after you send the payment, i'll send you the version without the big ugly watermark hehe
@TeaLeafves
hehe ty! :3c

mmm like.. light blue?

after i send you a watermarked version of the picture! after you send the payment, i'll send you the version without the big ugly watermark hehe
ht38z6I.png
@oyasumibunbun

Yellow, actually! Both of them are gijinkas of my dragons xD Grimoire has red Plague eyes, Alec has yellow Light eyes ^v^/

awesome! Can't wait~ your art is really pretty *q*
@oyasumibunbun

Yellow, actually! Both of them are gijinkas of my dragons xD Grimoire has red Plague eyes, Alec has yellow Light eyes ^v^/

awesome! Can't wait~ your art is really pretty *q*
@oyasumibunbun Ahh, your art is really cute! I'd love to get (flat coloured) couple busts for these two characters - no need for interaction, they can just be standing side by side. (I would actually love a fullbody but I have no full ref for them at this moment ;~; would you be alright with me sending you googled pictures for clothing references?)

I shall post a form nevertheless!

name: Xieu
what you want: couple flat fullbody (or bust if the refs are not sufficient)
references: here is their current gallery oversaturated with concept stuff. The girl's clothes are something like this, while the guy's looks something like this.
extra: hmm, it would be cool if you could incorporate the fan + the pipe, but it's totally not necessary of course!
@oyasumibunbun Ahh, your art is really cute! I'd love to get (flat coloured) couple busts for these two characters - no need for interaction, they can just be standing side by side. (I would actually love a fullbody but I have no full ref for them at this moment ;~; would you be alright with me sending you googled pictures for clothing references?)

I shall post a form nevertheless!

name: Xieu
what you want: couple flat fullbody (or bust if the refs are not sufficient)
references: here is their current gallery oversaturated with concept stuff. The girl's clothes are something like this, while the guy's looks something like this.
extra: hmm, it would be cool if you could incorporate the fan + the pipe, but it's totally not necessary of course!
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@oyasumibunbun hello! could i get more than one piece of art? ;0 and i'd like to pm you the details, if that's alright!
@oyasumibunbun hello! could i get more than one piece of art? ;0 and i'd like to pm you the details, if that's alright!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@TeaLeafves ahh alright!! i see. ok! ill get started asap

@Xieu ohhh those two are lovely... i'd love to draw them ! its totally fine to use the clothing references, it makes it easier on me haha
v much accepted! i can easily do a fullbody with these references !
@TeaLeafves ahh alright!! i see. ok! ill get started asap

@Xieu ohhh those two are lovely... i'd love to draw them ! its totally fine to use the clothing references, it makes it easier on me haha
v much accepted! i can easily do a fullbody with these references !
ht38z6I.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11