Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gijinka/OC for t (open, 1 slot)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 102
@heroine
oh god, nice
alright sooooo i would love two seperate chibis of these two (him + him) then if that would be fine with you ´ u `/
@heroine
oh god, nice
alright sooooo i would love two seperate chibis of these two (him + him) then if that would be fine with you ´ u `/
@heroine Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist? ~u~
@heroine Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist? ~u~
@QueenBara
tbh I think the one I could draw most accurately would be Teagan- not to mention hes totally one of my fav types of characters lol
which kind of comm would you like?

@lumin
Yup I am & sure! let me know the details when you're ready

@sammey
got it! unfortunately i dont have a price tag on chibis or what kind of um style, could you let me know what you're going for? i'm assuming it'd be the same style i draw adopts w/ flat color?

@KaitoBirdie
Done! Heads up that it'll most likely be around the start of the next fest :)
@QueenBara
tbh I think the one I could draw most accurately would be Teagan- not to mention hes totally one of my fav types of characters lol
which kind of comm would you like?

@lumin
Yup I am & sure! let me know the details when you're ready

@sammey
got it! unfortunately i dont have a price tag on chibis or what kind of um style, could you let me know what you're going for? i'm assuming it'd be the same style i draw adopts w/ flat color?

@KaitoBirdie
Done! Heads up that it'll most likely be around the start of the next fest :)
4bHdKjC.png
@heroine
oh those are adopts??? but yes, yes, i thought this would be how you draw chibis as well, so something in that style with flat color would be wonderful!
price wise i-... i don't know omg.
would 200k be okay?
@heroine
oh those are adopts??? but yes, yes, i thought this would be how you draw chibis as well, so something in that style with flat color would be wonderful!
price wise i-... i don't know omg.
would 200k be okay?
@Heroine

Hm, I like the style you used for that cutie Yamachi picture, haha?
It's simple and cute. I'll up the price to 100k because tips are A+
@Heroine

Hm, I like the style you used for that cutie Yamachi picture, haha?
It's simple and cute. I'll up the price to 100k because tips are A+
@sammey
sounds good! any pose(s) in particular?

@QueenBara
oo i'm not sure which one (since like 90% of my stuff is yamachi now h..ah) but i meant whether you preferred color a/b? :>
@sammey
sounds good! any pose(s) in particular?

@QueenBara
oo i'm not sure which one (since like 90% of my stuff is yamachi now h..ah) but i meant whether you preferred color a/b? :>
4bHdKjC.png
@heroine

I think it was in B?
The first one on B?
and yeah i get you gotta get hyped for that digimon
@heroine

I think it was in B?
The first one on B?
and yeah i get you gotta get hyped for that digimon
@QueenBara

Im mostly excited for just more yamachi fans LOL than anything else about tri
this one?? thats the 1st one for B and its my ocs so maybe you mean A?
@QueenBara

Im mostly excited for just more yamachi fans LOL than anything else about tri
this one?? thats the 1st one for B and its my ocs so maybe you mean A?
4bHdKjC.png
@heroine
not really tbh. you did great work on the other commission, so anything would be fine with me.
i'll send the payment over now, so you still have a chance on getting festival stuff and so on. (^8
@heroine
not really tbh. you did great work on the other commission, so anything would be fine with me.
i'll send the payment over now, so you still have a chance on getting festival stuff and so on. (^8
@heroine

gosh diddly my computer did that poopy thing where it opens the second link before the first HA
i did mean A then
which means sine you ask 100k, i bump it to 125 or 150 depending on if i'm crying or not. possibly more. sometimes i tip rly generously, esp when its a character i don't think will get a lot of art
@heroine

gosh diddly my computer did that poopy thing where it opens the second link before the first HA
i did mean A then
which means sine you ask 100k, i bump it to 125 or 150 depending on if i'm crying or not. possibly more. sometimes i tip rly generously, esp when its a character i don't think will get a lot of art
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 102