Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ✪ [ mima's gijinka / oc shop ] [FULL]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@maxohwell aaah no problem at all, and thank you so much !! ; U ; <33 I'm so glad you're liking him so far ~~ @Rubellite haha alright, sounds good ! * U * I don't mind either way though ! alskdjfs I was going to sneakily edit my last post to give you another work in progress, but since you've replied already, here's one really quick ! it might be a while before she's finished, since it'll take me a while to color in the lacework and such ~! [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Kano-Yamakai/rubellite%20wip.png[/img]
@maxohwell aaah no problem at all, and thank you so much !! ; U ; <33
I'm so glad you're liking him so far ~~

@Rubellite haha alright, sounds good ! * U *
I don't mind either way though !
alskdjfs I was going to sneakily edit my last post to give you another work in progress,
but since you've replied already, here's one really quick !

it might be a while before she's finished, since it'll take me a while to color in the lacework and such ~!

rubellite%20wip.png
[ click for art shop ] / [ click for accent shop ] cnDLzba.png
She looks fantastic omg. Really love the way you color and shade hair too. =P
Thanks for the WIP! And yeah, that lace looks like it'll be super time consuming;;;
She looks fantastic omg. Really love the way you color and shade hair too. =P
Thanks for the WIP! And yeah, that lace looks like it'll be super time consuming;;;
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
quick quick in general update;
I haven't been on much b/c school has been stressing me out lately,
so i've been holed up in my room studying and playing on my 3ds all day ; m ;
i just go on maybe once a day or so to feed my dergs and whatnot,
but after this week passes I should be able to get back on my feet ! ; u ;
quick quick in general update;
I haven't been on much b/c school has been stressing me out lately,
so i've been holed up in my room studying and playing on my 3ds all day ; m ;
i just go on maybe once a day or so to feed my dergs and whatnot,
but after this week passes I should be able to get back on my feet ! ; u ;
@maxohwell @Enoch alfkdsj oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for disappearing off on you two ; m ; I got really sidetracked and wasn't able to finish nearly as soon as I had hoped, but thank you guys so much for being so patient with me !! ; u ; <33 These are unwatermarked//the final versions -if you would like any changes at all, please don't hesitate to ask ! * U * I would be more than happy to redo anything, I want everything to look the way you guys want it to ! Also, Enoch, feel free to send payment at your own convenience ! No rush at all ~ * U * [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Kano-Yamakai/enoch1%202.png[/img][img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Kano-Yamakai/maxohwelll_1.png[/img]
@maxohwell @Enoch alfkdsj oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for disappearing off on you two ; m ;
I got really sidetracked and wasn't able to finish nearly as soon as I had hoped,
but thank you guys so much for being so patient with me !! ; u ; <33
These are unwatermarked//the final versions -if you would like any changes at all,
please don't hesitate to ask ! * U *
I would be more than happy to redo anything, I want everything to look the way you guys want it to !

Also, Enoch, feel free to send payment at your own convenience !
No rush at all ~ * U *

enoch1%202.pngmaxohwelll_1.png

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11