Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ✪ [ mima's gijinka / oc shop ] [FULL]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@mimasho

That'd be great, thanks a ton! /tumbles around happily

And actually, I'm gonna send facet+T along right now, because I can be rather forgetful;;; Hope that's okay with ya. =P

edit: typo
@mimasho

That'd be great, thanks a ton! /tumbles around happily

And actually, I'm gonna send facet+T along right now, because I can be rather forgetful;;; Hope that's okay with ya. =P

edit: typo
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Rubellite no problem ! here's what I have as far as designing goes; please let me know if you'd like anything changed, before I start figuring out colors and whatnot ! * U * [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Kano-Yamakai/mei%20wip.png[/img] the laces small laces will be more detailed, and the large ones will look more like ruffle-laces, like the ones in the accent ~ of course, roses and everything in general will be cleaner and more detailed in the official lineart, haha ~ It looked like she had low-ish buns for the hairstyle in the ref art, so I did that; but please let me know if it's something else completely ! also, that's completely fine ! I just like giving the option of sending payment afterwards, in case I take longer than expected ~ ; u ;
@Rubellite no problem !
here's what I have as far as designing goes;
please let me know if you'd like anything changed, before I start figuring out colors and whatnot ! * U *
mei%20wip.png
the laces small laces will be more detailed, and the large ones will look more like ruffle-laces, like the ones in the accent ~
of course, roses and everything in general will be cleaner and more detailed in the official lineart, haha ~
It looked like she had low-ish buns for the hairstyle in the ref art, so I did that; but please let me know if it's something else completely !

also, that's completely fine ! I just like giving the option of sending payment afterwards, in case I take longer than expected ~ ; u ;
[ click for art shop ] / [ click for accent shop ] cnDLzba.png
@mimasho

Ahhhhh that was fast, and your design is super pretty and very fitting for her! *_* Yup, low hair buns and assymetrical hat, which you nailed perfectly. I've absolutely nothing to nitpick; the style fits to a T and askjhdjlsahjkl that dress is again. Gorgeous. And utterly adorbs. /flails wildly

All's good! Carry on~ :D
@mimasho

Ahhhhh that was fast, and your design is super pretty and very fitting for her! *_* Yup, low hair buns and assymetrical hat, which you nailed perfectly. I've absolutely nothing to nitpick; the style fits to a T and askjhdjlsahjkl that dress is again. Gorgeous. And utterly adorbs. /flails wildly

All's good! Carry on~ :D
@Rubellite ah, sorry for taking so long to get back to you ! ; m ; I had to go back to uni since spring break ended, then i lost internet ~ but alsfkjs I'm so glad you liked the sketch !! ♥♥ I kind of had trouble with coloring it, since I wanted to incorporate Mei (the dragon)'s colors, but couldn't find a way to put in magenta or violet without making it clash so much with the colors int he ref art ~ ; m ; I just kept the light pink and added in some light lavender-ish color (eyedropped her back leg for that light purple), it looks a bit dull at the moment, but it will be more vibrant when I start actually coloring it * U * Anyways, here's a rough estimate of what everything will be colored ; [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Kano-Yamakai/rubellite%20mei%20wip.png[/img] I saw that she has a little design on her underbelly from the accent, so I added in a little lace overlay at the bottom and top of her dress to kind of mimic that effect * U * it'll be a bit clearer/high qual on the final design, but let me know your thoughts ! thank you for bearing with me, and if you have any input at all, don't hesitate to tell me ~ ♥♥ @Enoch @maxohwell here are your wips as well ! * U * I hope you don't mind that I stuck them on the same image to show you guys ~ ; u ; Please let me know if you would like any changes or if I misinterpreted any details ~ I will start on the flat coloring once you confirm the sketches, then send out another work-in-progress before I start the official lineart ! [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Kano-Yamakai/darcy%20wirt%20wip.png[/img] Enoch: since Wirt is moody psychopomp, I kind of wanted to give him a disgruntled expression, haha ~ his staff will look more like it's resting on his elbow instead of stabbing through it when I do the lineart, b/c at the moment I just eyeballed it and it's not too straight * U * maxohwell: I used the pose you recommended and tried drawing him according to his body type (long lashes as well, hehe), and tried to put the whip in a position so it wasn't just hanging there ~ also, I gave Darcy a more mischevious expression, since it seemed fitting ! I was looking over the outfit refs, and saw that you had one for his bottoms, so I drew the pantyhose and boots over the other outfit ref -I don't have the garter since I wasn't 100% sure if that's what you wanted, but let me know if you do, and it'll be no trouble at all to add in ! * U * last of all, I use a thicker brush when I do the sketch, so I will assure you that he will look nice and lacey in the finished product ♥♥ and oh my gosh I am just realizing how terrible this will all look in comic sans.
@Rubellite ah, sorry for taking so long to get back to you ! ; m ;
I had to go back to uni since spring break ended, then i lost internet ~
but alsfkjs I'm so glad you liked the sketch !! ♥♥
I kind of had trouble with coloring it,
since I wanted to incorporate Mei (the dragon)'s colors,
but couldn't find a way to put in magenta or violet without making
it clash so much with the colors int he ref art ~ ; m ;
I just kept the light pink and added in some light lavender-ish color (eyedropped her back leg for that light purple), it looks a bit dull at the moment, but it will be more vibrant when I start actually coloring it * U *
Anyways, here's a rough estimate of what everything will be colored ;
rubellite%20mei%20wip.png
I saw that she has a little design on her underbelly from the accent, so I added in a little lace overlay at the bottom and top of her dress to kind of mimic that effect * U *
it'll be a bit clearer/high qual on the final design, but let me know your thoughts !
thank you for bearing with me, and if you have any input at all, don't hesitate to tell me ~ ♥♥

@Enoch @maxohwell here are your wips as well ! * U *
I hope you don't mind that I stuck them on the same image to show you guys ~ ; u ;
Please let me know if you would like any changes or if I misinterpreted any details ~
I will start on the flat coloring once you confirm the sketches,
then send out another work-in-progress before I start the official lineart !
darcy%20wirt%20wip.png

Enoch: since Wirt is moody psychopomp, I kind of wanted to give him a disgruntled expression, haha ~
his staff will look more like it's resting on his elbow instead of stabbing through it
when I do the lineart, b/c at the moment I just eyeballed it and it's not too straight * U *

maxohwell: I used the pose you recommended and tried drawing him according to his body type (long lashes as well, hehe), and tried to put the whip in a position so it wasn't just hanging there ~ also, I gave Darcy a more mischevious expression, since it seemed fitting !
I was looking over the outfit refs, and saw that you had one for his bottoms,
so I drew the pantyhose and boots over the other outfit ref -I don't have the garter since I wasn't 100% sure if that's what you wanted, but let me know if you do, and it'll be no trouble at all to add in ! * U *
last of all, I use a thicker brush when I do the sketch, so I will assure you that he will look nice and lacey in the finished product ♥♥

and oh my gosh I am just realizing how terrible this will all look in comic sans.
@mimasho

Oh my gosh! The sketch looks great and I have no problems at all!
I say to go on ahead with it because its good from my stand point. :3
@mimasho

Oh my gosh! The sketch looks great and I have no problems at all!
I say to go on ahead with it because its good from my stand point. :3
y0YshUu.png
@mimasho

It's fine! Hope you settled back in nicely for the new semester. RL takes priority! :)

Yeah, magenta/violet are really bold in retrospect. xD I really like how you worked in the lighter lavender shades from her crystal primary, and the way you incorporated the belly pattern is perfect! I think it'd be fine if the glove colors were inverted actually (aka white gloves with lavender ribbon across wrist instead), though that's a minor point. Other than that, I really like the color scheme you've laid out here, so go ahead with it. :D
@mimasho

It's fine! Hope you settled back in nicely for the new semester. RL takes priority! :)

Yeah, magenta/violet are really bold in retrospect. xD I really like how you worked in the lighter lavender shades from her crystal primary, and the way you incorporated the belly pattern is perfect! I think it'd be fine if the glove colors were inverted actually (aka white gloves with lavender ribbon across wrist instead), though that's a minor point. Other than that, I really like the color scheme you've laid out here, so go ahead with it. :D
@Enoch aaah glad you think so !! * U * Here's a wip of the flat colors -please let me know if you'd like anything else changed before I start the lineart ! I wasn't sure what his pants color was, so I plan on making it match his hat color (it will be about the same color as Wirt the dragon's bottom half), but let me know if you have other plans for the colors, and I will change it accordingly ! Also, the lantern looks kind of bland right now, but I'm planning on making it look glowy and stuff once I color it ! (the color of the lantern is the same color as it is on Wirt the dragon) I also plan on adding some gold embellishments and whatnot on the edges of his cape, like in the colored reference art * U * @maxohwell aaah oh my gosh, thank you so much for your kind words sobs ooh I see ! I got rid of that part, and put a soft black overlay over his legs, so the pantyhose should look more transparent, especially after I fully color it ! * U * and no problem at all, I just like to make sure that everything looks fine before I get started, haha ~ ♥♥ [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Kano-Yamakai/wirt%20darcy%20wip.png[/img] @Rubellite and thank you so much for your understanding ! ; u ; I'm so happy to hear that you like it so far though ! (♥ó?ò)?? I have changed the color of the gloves to be inverted, and have started on the lineart already ! I may ping you on here again once in a while just to give you updates, but you don't need to feel obligated to reply unless you want me to change something ! * U *
@Enoch aaah glad you think so !! * U *
Here's a wip of the flat colors -please let me know if you'd like anything else changed before I start the lineart !
I wasn't sure what his pants color was, so I plan on making it match his hat color (it will be about the same color as Wirt the dragon's bottom half), but let me know if you have other plans for the colors, and I will change it accordingly !
Also, the lantern looks kind of bland right now, but I'm planning on making it look glowy and stuff once I color it ! (the color of the lantern is the same color as it is on Wirt the dragon) I also plan on adding some gold embellishments and whatnot on the edges of his cape, like in the colored reference art * U *

@maxohwell aaah oh my gosh, thank you so much for your kind words sobs
ooh I see ! I got rid of that part, and put a soft black overlay over his legs, so the pantyhose should look more transparent, especially after I fully color it ! * U *
and no problem at all, I just like to make sure that everything looks fine before I get started, haha ~ ♥♥

wirt%20darcy%20wip.png

@Rubellite and thank you so much for your understanding ! ; u ;
I'm so happy to hear that you like it so far though ! (♥ó?ò)??
I have changed the color of the gloves to be inverted, and have started on the lineart already ! I may ping you on here again once in a while just to give you updates, but you don't need to feel obligated to reply unless you want me to change something ! * U *
@mimasho

Dude, it looks awesome! O.O
I have 0 complaints and frankly, I'm just really excited to see the finished product.

Every time you post a wip, I'm overjoyed because its so good. <3
@mimasho

Dude, it looks awesome! O.O
I have 0 complaints and frankly, I'm just really excited to see the finished product.

Every time you post a wip, I'm overjoyed because its so good. <3
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch aah so glad to hear that ! * U *
Thanks so much for letting me know !!
I shall work on starting the lineart then ~~

alsdkfjds and oh my gosh, thank you so much cries ; U ;
@Enoch aah so glad to hear that ! * U *
Thanks so much for letting me know !!
I shall work on starting the lineart then ~~

alsdkfjds and oh my gosh, thank you so much cries ; U ;
Sounds good, thank you so much! No harm in letting you know I've seen the update notices though, so maybe I'll just reply-without-pinging in such cases to spare you a bit of alert spammage. =P
Sounds good, thank you so much! No harm in letting you know I've seen the update notices though, so maybe I'll just reply-without-pinging in such cases to spare you a bit of alert spammage. =P
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11