Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | UNDER RENOVATIONS--- CLOSED FOR NOW
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
@Basileia Thank you .w. Also I sketched out her outfit, and I was planning on making her hair long ringlets~ .w. What do you think about this outfit? Like kinda lolita, and kinda old english? .w. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/dc2f/f/2017/337/0/3/callistawip02_by_fkdemetri-dbvml9s.png[/img]
@Basileia
Thank you .w. Also I sketched out her outfit, and I was planning on making her hair long ringlets~ .w.
What do you think about this outfit? Like kinda lolita, and kinda old english? .w.
callistawip02_by_fkdemetri-dbvml9s.png
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri
it looks great :D
@frostkingdemetri
it looks great :D
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@Trachynhawb Finished your lovely lady dragon .w. I'm sending you the full resolution file in a PM~ [url=https://fkdemetri.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Anteros-718629706][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9c9f/f/2017/339/e/4/commission___anteros_by_fkdemetri-dbvuq8a.png[/img][/url]
@Trachynhawb
Finished your lovely lady dragon .w.
I'm sending you the full resolution file in a PM~

commission___anteros_by_fkdemetri-dbvuq8a.png
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri oh she looks absolutely stunning! love the details in her hair and everything. Could i bother you to do a little bit of color tweaking though? Could you add a slight purple tint to her dress instead of the pink?
@frostkingdemetri oh she looks absolutely stunning! love the details in her hair and everything. Could i bother you to do a little bit of color tweaking though? Could you add a slight purple tint to her dress instead of the pink?
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb
Sure thing~ Pming you the updated link~
@Trachynhawb
Sure thing~ Pming you the updated link~
USERbanner.png
@Basileia Okay, your lovely girl is all done owo~ Thanks for being so patient with me ;w; And I hope you like her~ I'm PMing you the link to the high res version too~~ [url=https://fkdemetri.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Callista-719871768][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/37a3/f/2017/347/2/e/commission___callista_by_fkdemetri-dbwlcm0.png[/img][/url]
@Basileia
Okay, your lovely girl is all done owo~
Thanks for being so patient with me ;w; And I hope you like her~
I'm PMing you the link to the high res version too~~

commission___callista_by_fkdemetri-dbwlcm0.png
USERbanner.png
@mercurialwings After the winter and all the holidays I'm finally done your boy~ ;w; I hope you like him and I think this feels a bit better for his character rather then the other shot I had for him. Also, because you've been a true saint in your patience with me, I'm wanting to give you some free art. I'd be willing to offer you a waist up shot of any of your dragons and I'll do it free of charge before I start taking any other commissions .w. Pming you full version link right now~~ [url=https://fkdemetri.deviantart.com/art/Birth-of-a-planet-Kokabiel-724319126][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e851/f/2018/007/3/3/birth_of_a_planet___kokabiel_by_fkdemetri-dbz8o7q.png[/img][/url]
@mercurialwings
After the winter and all the holidays I'm finally done your boy~ ;w;
I hope you like him and I think this feels a bit better for his character rather then the other shot I had for him.
Also, because you've been a true saint in your patience with me, I'm wanting to give you some free art. I'd be willing to offer you a waist up shot of any of your dragons and I'll do it free of charge before I start taking any other commissions .w.
Pming you full version link right now~~
birth_of_a_planet___kokabiel_by_fkdemetri-dbz8o7q.png
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri: Absolutely stunning and it was worth the wait! ^ ^ Thank you, thank you!

I PMed you first, but have to respond to this post here as well because this is the best surprise to wake up to.
@frostkingdemetri: Absolutely stunning and it was worth the wait! ^ ^ Thank you, thank you!

I PMed you first, but have to respond to this post here as well because this is the best surprise to wake up to.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Turniped, @Dragakure, @CiannaRose, @Fluffesu, @kozakura, @lome, @Azurillturtle, @filk, @vagabondsentinel, @queenharpy, @Tenebrae, @silverarte, @kendrell, @Gaelic, @JaySinnett, @kiralia, @Noelblue, @Phoenixfyre, @Xemriss, @Ismaiel, @Moongoddess, @Eons, @Ricansea, @Pikachu, @YukariYakumo, @Larae, @nekomancer77, @RawrDino458, @Kaynara, @CuttleSkulls, @SylphofPens, @Hyracia, @princenoiz, @lackingsanity, @Kestrad, @Lemonade, @vibe, @Basilius, @XxCastielxX, @bluedusk, @Micheru, @Lake, @MrMoon, @MadameDuMal, @zhimonster

Hello everyone ;w; Long time no talk lol

I've been a very long time since I've played here with you all and made content or did dragon things, but I'm doing commissions again in a larger capacity and I thought you peeps might want a ping to that effect.

But that being said, I've taken on art as my full time job, so there are a few changes to the shop. The main one is that I'll only be taking IRL currency for the art made. USD being the standard for the prices listed, I have an etsy shop that the payment will be handled through. Mostly Etsy instead of paypal because paypal kinda messed me around with something and I'd like to avoid using them as much as possible tbh.

The second, I've added another section to the 1 page posts that have all the premade designs that I have for sale. I had a separate thread for those, but I think having all the art stuffs in one thread will be easier to keep track of stuffs and less things for me to check ;w; Unless this gets unruley, then I can change it in the future~

But, yeah, basically a ping to say that I'm back into playing the game again and making commissions for your draggos or other OC babs owo~~

Thank you all for your time and reading this!
@Turniped, @Dragakure, @CiannaRose, @Fluffesu, @kozakura, @lome, @Azurillturtle, @filk, @vagabondsentinel, @queenharpy, @Tenebrae, @silverarte, @kendrell, @Gaelic, @JaySinnett, @kiralia, @Noelblue, @Phoenixfyre, @Xemriss, @Ismaiel, @Moongoddess, @Eons, @Ricansea, @Pikachu, @YukariYakumo, @Larae, @nekomancer77, @RawrDino458, @Kaynara, @CuttleSkulls, @SylphofPens, @Hyracia, @princenoiz, @lackingsanity, @Kestrad, @Lemonade, @vibe, @Basilius, @XxCastielxX, @bluedusk, @Micheru, @Lake, @MrMoon, @MadameDuMal, @zhimonster

Hello everyone ;w; Long time no talk lol

I've been a very long time since I've played here with you all and made content or did dragon things, but I'm doing commissions again in a larger capacity and I thought you peeps might want a ping to that effect.

But that being said, I've taken on art as my full time job, so there are a few changes to the shop. The main one is that I'll only be taking IRL currency for the art made. USD being the standard for the prices listed, I have an etsy shop that the payment will be handled through. Mostly Etsy instead of paypal because paypal kinda messed me around with something and I'd like to avoid using them as much as possible tbh.

The second, I've added another section to the 1 page posts that have all the premade designs that I have for sale. I had a separate thread for those, but I think having all the art stuffs in one thread will be easier to keep track of stuffs and less things for me to check ;w; Unless this gets unruley, then I can change it in the future~

But, yeah, basically a ping to say that I'm back into playing the game again and making commissions for your draggos or other OC babs owo~~

Thank you all for your time and reading this!
USERbanner.png
@mercurialwings @icystorm
I realized that you guys weren't on my list but... Maybe you might want to have a ping here too? ;w; Forgive me if I was wrong and ignore this if that's the case lol
Just a little post above this one~
@mercurialwings @icystorm
I realized that you guys weren't on my list but... Maybe you might want to have a ping here too? ;w; Forgive me if I was wrong and ignore this if that's the case lol
Just a little post above this one~
USERbanner.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80