Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | UNDER RENOVATIONS--- CLOSED FOR NOW
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
@Basileia @MercurialWings @Trachynhawb Hey you lovely people~ Firstly, I want to say thank you for being so patient with me! This month has been crazy .~. got sick with bronchitis and then had to have some teeth work done, omg. So I finally got a chance to sit down and get some work done! And got some sketches for you all to check out! If you like your sketch, save for basi, then let me know and I can go ahead starting to line and paint them! [quote]---- Basileia I'm thinking about doing some cute little tights and boots and leather strap things because she looks so cute~ Also I assume all the cats are the ones that she has with her~ [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3cd3/f/2017/330/7/2/callistawip01_by_fkdemetri-dbuxr23.png[/img][/quote] [quote]---Mercurial It's ya boi~ lol I'm thinking that he'll be crafting some planets in his hands and they'll be bathed in golden flame like his eyes and mouth and the spark on his chest [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/df86/f/2017/330/7/7/kokabielwip01_by_fkdemetri-dbuxr3v.png[/img][/quote] [quote]---- Trachyn And your girl .w. I pictured her to be in this kinda of beautiful meadow with flowers and little sparkles around her, in a tiny pond with this cute foxy creature~ Also planning on having a version with/without wings to show more background or, maybe switching the placement around a bit -w- Let me know what you think [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a17d/f/2017/330/f/e/anteroswip01_by_fkdemetri-dbuxqwc.png[/img][/quote]
@Basileia @MercurialWings @Trachynhawb

Hey you lovely people~
Firstly, I want to say thank you for being so patient with me!
This month has been crazy .~. got sick with bronchitis and then had to have some teeth work done, omg. So I finally got a chance to sit down and get some work done! And got some sketches for you all to check out!

If you like your sketch, save for basi, then let me know and I can go ahead starting to line and paint them!
Quote:
---- Basileia
I'm thinking about doing some cute little tights and boots and leather strap things because she looks so cute~ Also I assume all the cats are the ones that she has with her~
callistawip01_by_fkdemetri-dbuxr23.png

Quote:
---Mercurial
It's ya boi~ lol I'm thinking that he'll be crafting some planets in his hands and they'll be bathed in golden flame like his eyes and mouth and the spark on his chest
kokabielwip01_by_fkdemetri-dbuxr3v.png

Quote:
---- Trachyn
And your girl .w. I pictured her to be in this kinda of beautiful meadow with flowers and little sparkles around her, in a tiny pond with this cute foxy creature~ Also planning on having a version with/without wings to show more background or, maybe switching the placement around a bit -w- Let me know what you think
anteroswip01_by_fkdemetri-dbuxqwc.png
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri oh jeez bronchitis sucks! hope you are feeling better.

also i love the sketch so far! one thing, I'm not really that partial to foxes. Would it be possible to change the fox to a swan like her familiar? or to a very large dove? Other than that i really love her pose and everything. I think it would be cool to have a winged and wingless version.
@frostkingdemetri oh jeez bronchitis sucks! hope you are feeling better.

also i love the sketch so far! one thing, I'm not really that partial to foxes. Would it be possible to change the fox to a swan like her familiar? or to a very large dove? Other than that i really love her pose and everything. I think it would be cool to have a winged and wingless version.
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb
Yaaaah man, it came down to me like taking a lot of cold ***** and cough medicine and like passing out for some 12 hours lol ;w;
Absolutely .w. I'll change it to a swan and then reshow you probably like tomorrow or something~
At this point, you can go ahead and send out payment too~
@Trachynhawb
Yaaaah man, it came down to me like taking a lot of cold ***** and cough medicine and like passing out for some 12 hours lol ;w;
Absolutely .w. I'll change it to a swan and then reshow you probably like tomorrow or something~
At this point, you can go ahead and send out payment too~
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri: Oh my lord... Amazing and really love the idea! *o* I'm going have a challenge on my hands with figuring out how to write his lore~
@frostkingdemetri: Oh my lord... Amazing and really love the idea! *o* I'm going have a challenge on my hands with figuring out how to write his lore~
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@MercurialWings
When I originally drew the other one, with the help from the previous head shot, I kinda.... hmm pictured him to be a demi god, that would create worlds and stars and such ;w;
But that kinda implies a ...hmm..hierarchy of demi gods/goddesses and... then who's his parents? Hella super beings that create universes? lol ;w;

good luck man~ it'll be fun with whatever you make and I'd be interested to see where you take it, for sure
@MercurialWings
When I originally drew the other one, with the help from the previous head shot, I kinda.... hmm pictured him to be a demi god, that would create worlds and stars and such ;w;
But that kinda implies a ...hmm..hierarchy of demi gods/goddesses and... then who's his parents? Hella super beings that create universes? lol ;w;

good luck man~ it'll be fun with whatever you make and I'd be interested to see where you take it, for sure
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri: Well, the good thing about god/goddess, they don't really need parents in most mythologies (at least the starting ones), I might be able to circumvent that one. XD

Star creation (and now planetary systems) was always going to be part of his lore, I need to just get some time and brainstorm some ideas. :3 At the moment, I'm just glad I finished his gene plans and wrote a small poem for him. I'll be sure to ping you when I do finish his lore though.
@frostkingdemetri: Well, the good thing about god/goddess, they don't really need parents in most mythologies (at least the starting ones), I might be able to circumvent that one. XD

Star creation (and now planetary systems) was always going to be part of his lore, I need to just get some time and brainstorm some ideas. :3 At the moment, I'm just glad I finished his gene plans and wrote a small poem for him. I'll be sure to ping you when I do finish his lore though.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@frostkingdemetri
That's lovely <3 Can't wait to see the final piece.

Glad to know that you're feeling better now ^^
@frostkingdemetri
That's lovely <3 Can't wait to see the final piece.

Glad to know that you're feeling better now ^^
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@frostkingdemetri sorry for the delay. my laptop cord died so i had no way to get online. Can you send me the total and your paypal via pm so i can send payment?
@frostkingdemetri sorry for the delay. my laptop cord died so i had no way to get online. Can you send me the total and your paypal via pm so i can send payment?
F3d7DSl.png
@frostkingdemetri

Can I be pinged when you open up more character art slots for gems? I'd love the chance to commish you again
@frostkingdemetri

Can I be pinged when you open up more character art slots for gems? I'd love the chance to commish you again
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Trachynhawb
Sure, I'll PM you the paypal right away .w.

@zhimonster
Absolutely~ I'll ping you .w.
@Trachynhawb
Sure, I'll PM you the paypal right away .w.

@zhimonster
Absolutely~ I'll ping you .w.
USERbanner.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80