Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | UNDER RENOVATIONS--- CLOSED FOR NOW
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 79 80
@Starscribe
Great~ I think you covered everything. I'll get to work on it when I'm done with the others .w. Go ahead and send half the payment now and I'll expect the other half when the work is done~
@Starscribe
Great~ I think you covered everything. I'll get to work on it when I'm done with the others .w. Go ahead and send half the payment now and I'll expect the other half when the work is done~
USERbanner.png
@KalikaRowan
Sorry .^. lol Another should be opening in the next day or so~ . w.
@KalikaRowan
Sorry .^. lol Another should be opening in the next day or so~ . w.
USERbanner.png
@KalikaRowan
Care if I claim that spot now? LOL and it's ok I'm still learning my way around the forums so it's my own fault
@KalikaRowan
Care if I claim that spot now? LOL and it's ok I'm still learning my way around the forums so it's my own fault
DoOIZC7.png
@frostkingdemetri noooo why did you open while I was at a talkkkkk D:
@frostkingdemetri noooo why did you open while I was at a talkkkkk D:

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@frostkingDemetri
I MISSED A SLOT AGAIN. Keeps waiting patiently.
@frostkingDemetri
I MISSED A SLOT AGAIN. Keeps waiting patiently.
@Sadey Here we go~ Hope I did her justice .w. [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/02ce0ff8c0e9cd0d5d964902b5a52272/tumblr_nildcjJtNN1rehn71o1_500.png[/img]
@Sadey
Here we go~ Hope I did her justice .w.
tumblr_nildcjJtNN1rehn71o1_500.png
USERbanner.png
@Turniped, @Dragakure, @kozakura, @lome, @Azurillturtle
Another slot has opened up .w.

@KalikaRowan
I'm not sure if you'd rather me work on that other project of yours instead of this, but if I work on that instead of a portrait, I'll give a slot to the other people too.
@Turniped, @Dragakure, @kozakura, @lome, @Azurillturtle
Another slot has opened up .w.

@KalikaRowan
I'm not sure if you'd rather me work on that other project of yours instead of this, but if I work on that instead of a portrait, I'll give a slot to the other people too.
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

That is fine no problem ... would much rather have my other project worked on instead.. :)
@frostkingdemetri

That is fine no problem ... would much rather have my other project worked on instead.. :)
DoOIZC7.png
@frostkingdemetri
SLOT PLEASE give me a sec to uh decide which
@frostkingdemetri
SLOT PLEASE give me a sec to uh decide which
glxY4Ve.gif
@kalikaRowan
.w. I thought so~ speaking of which, pm me more details of the project? Like the characters you'd want included and in what kind of setting maybe?~ And a description of said characters would be helpful .w.
@kalikaRowan
.w. I thought so~ speaking of which, pm me more details of the project? Like the characters you'd want included and in what kind of setting maybe?~ And a description of said characters would be helpful .w.
USERbanner.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 79 80