Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Phantom's Artshop [OPEN] SALE! $10 BUST
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
@orlesianbeauty Ahahahaha! Now that's what I call motivation! [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/ed264cf40e9a79d8a562fc9ea84b0e5c/tumblr_n9dwnhXiQc1tfxnqfo1_250.gif[/img]
@orlesianbeauty

Ahahahaha! Now that's what I call motivation!

tumblr_n9dwnhXiQc1tfxnqfo1_250.gif
70yj1YJ.png
@amalind

Your commission is almost done, just needs coloring ^-^
Would you mind if I use it as an example for 'fictional character with dragon' On this forum? I needed an example and your one is becoming my best one so far!
@amalind

Your commission is almost done, just needs coloring ^-^
Would you mind if I use it as an example for 'fictional character with dragon' On this forum? I needed an example and your one is becoming my best one so far!
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci

The best one so far :O Awesome thanks!

Of course you can use it as an example :)
@PhantomDaVinci

The best one so far :O Awesome thanks!

Of course you can use it as an example :)
@PhantomDaVinci do you have any knowledge of borderlands or dragon age??
@PhantomDaVinci do you have any knowledge of borderlands or dragon age??
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Hyperioncorp

Yeah sure!
@Hyperioncorp

Yeah sure!
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDavinci okay then could I get my alistair dragon next to the character from dragon age (or maybe riding the dragon life a griffon?) as well as a digital sketch of handsome jack??

And how much treasure would that be? I do have a woodland turkey as part of payment if interested
@PhantomDavinci okay then could I get my alistair dragon next to the character from dragon age (or maybe riding the dragon life a griffon?) as well as a digital sketch of handsome jack??

And how much treasure would that be? I do have a woodland turkey as part of payment if interested
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@glowdawn25898
This is so awesome, I will figure out what I want and get treasure, I just needed to post something so I can find this later.
@glowdawn25898
This is so awesome, I will figure out what I want and get treasure, I just needed to post something so I can find this later.
tumblr_nwqmvjpkUu1tvkoteo1_100.png
@Hyperioncorp

Sure! But since my slots are full as of now, you might be in queue for a while so don't send your payment yet ^^
@Hyperioncorp

Sure! But since my slots are full as of now, you might be in queue for a while so don't send your payment yet ^^
70yj1YJ.png
@glowdawn25898

Take your time ^-^
@glowdawn25898

Take your time ^-^
70yj1YJ.png
@IraBell

I am very familiar with Inuyasha, code geass, bleach and ao no exorcist
@IraBell

I am very familiar with Inuyasha, code geass, bleach and ao no exorcist
70yj1YJ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42