Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Phantom's Artshop [OPEN] SALE! $10 BUST
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@PhantomDaVinci
Aiiiiish, I'll have to commission you later actually. ^^' I'm tight on monies for the time being!
@PhantomDaVinci
Aiiiiish, I'll have to commission you later actually. ^^' I'm tight on monies for the time being!
tumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_ow6ut5Culr1v15k4vo3_250.png
@cila

Its alright. Take your time.
@cila

Its alright. Take your time.
70yj1YJ.png
@TereziiPyrope

haha I'm sure I will. And the cost would be 15k treasure please ^^ Take your time, I can wait. And yes I do know fairy tail, very well actually.
@TereziiPyrope

haha I'm sure I will. And the cost would be 15k treasure please ^^ Take your time, I can wait. And yes I do know fairy tail, very well actually.
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci
Payment has been sent~
And aah, yes ! ; v ; That's great you know Fairy Tail well, then.
@PhantomDaVinci
Payment has been sent~
And aah, yes ! ; v ; That's great you know Fairy Tail well, then.
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@Fuzzyfire

Finished it! Should be sent now ^^
@Fuzzyfire

Finished it! Should be sent now ^^
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci

So I'm not sure what this would cost but I'll definitely pay a lot for this one. :P

Could you draw America from Hetalia and Connor Kenway standing next to an American flag looking really pumped (because America) and England and Haytham are watching from the side, looking a little annoyed/disgusted. I just thought it would be funny, plus I love your art style; and you like Hetalia and Assassin's Creed!
@PhantomDaVinci

So I'm not sure what this would cost but I'll definitely pay a lot for this one. :P

Could you draw America from Hetalia and Connor Kenway standing next to an American flag looking really pumped (because America) and England and Haytham are watching from the side, looking a little annoyed/disgusted. I just thought it would be funny, plus I love your art style; and you like Hetalia and Assassin's Creed!
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@orlesianbeauty I'm in love with you right now haha. It's really rare to find someone who likes both Hetalia and Assassin's Creed and your commission sounds hella fun!

Heck yeah I'll do it! Both my fav fandoms in one! Did you want it pencil,digital, colored felt tip or colored digital?
@orlesianbeauty I'm in love with you right now haha. It's really rare to find someone who likes both Hetalia and Assassin's Creed and your commission sounds hella fun!

Heck yeah I'll do it! Both my fav fandoms in one! Did you want it pencil,digital, colored felt tip or colored digital?
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci yesss. especially nowadays. I seem to have trouble finding fans of either! But as for the medium, I don't care what you do it in. c: Whichever would be more fun for you.
@PhantomDaVinci yesss. especially nowadays. I seem to have trouble finding fans of either! But as for the medium, I don't care what you do it in. c: Whichever would be more fun for you.
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@orlesianbeauty Alllllrighty! I'm just gonna make it colored digital! I guess the price would roughly be about.... 15.5k T? And ahhh you're gonna be on queue for now, rest assured because the others are almost done! Sorry you might have to wait quite a time, as my username [s]kind-of[/s] implies, I'm a bit of a procrastinator. [img]http://media.giphy.com/media/V4IflsF7zLR0k/giphy.gif[/img]
@orlesianbeauty

Alllllrighty! I'm just gonna make it colored digital! I guess the price would roughly be about.... 15.5k T? And ahhh you're gonna be on queue for now, rest assured because the others are almost done! Sorry you might have to wait quite a time, as my username kind-of implies, I'm a bit of a procrastinator.

giphy.gif
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci Don't worry about it! Maybe I'll just send you AC and Hetalia gifs everyday in the messages to help you out. [img]http://i.imgur.com/txza8K7.gif[/img]
@PhantomDaVinci

Don't worry about it! Maybe I'll just send you AC and Hetalia gifs everyday in the messages to help you out.

txza8K7.gif
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42