Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Phantom's Artshop [OPEN] SALE! $10 BUST
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Could I please have my MadamXiaoXiao dragon with the character Madam Xiao from Thief (In digital + colour) and also my dear Giovanni dragon with Giovanni Auditore from Assassin's Creed (Also in digital/colour please) Thanks! x
Could I please have my MadamXiaoXiao dragon with the character Madam Xiao from Thief (In digital + colour) and also my dear Giovanni dragon with Giovanni Auditore from Assassin's Creed (Also in digital/colour please) Thanks! x
tumblr_prejngSe9m1wb7wla_540.jpg
@Nightvaled

Va bene. It will be done
@Nightvaled

Va bene. It will be done
70yj1YJ.png
@Cila

sorry just following up. Did you want the commission?
@Cila

sorry just following up. Did you want the commission?
70yj1YJ.png
@TereziiPyrope bc I was trying to find this aaahhhh

@PhantomDaVinci Glad I found this again huff I've been looking for it all day again. I was wondering if I can somehow pay extra/bribe you to do to my human OC cries??? I can show her to you, aah. I saw you said you'd prefer no OC's, but no clue if bribing you helps at all since I'd kill to have my character hang out with like a million fandoms. If not, then aah, thanks ! ; v ; I will still stalk silently to look at these lovely commissions, haha.
@TereziiPyrope bc I was trying to find this aaahhhh

@PhantomDaVinci Glad I found this again huff I've been looking for it all day again. I was wondering if I can somehow pay extra/bribe you to do to my human OC cries??? I can show her to you, aah. I saw you said you'd prefer no OC's, but no clue if bribing you helps at all since I'd kill to have my character hang out with like a million fandoms. If not, then aah, thanks ! ; v ; I will still stalk silently to look at these lovely commissions, haha.
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@TereziiPyrope
I guesd I could make an exception with you ^^ who did you want a commission of?
@TereziiPyrope
I guesd I could make an exception with you ^^ who did you want a commission of?
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci :

Your quick-coloured digital picture is so adorable... ;_; As is the felt tip one. I know you don't do OCs or anything like that, but would you be able to do something similarly cutesy as those two examples (probably closer to the quick-coloured digital) referencing from an IRL person's photo (to be used as an avatar/profile picture)? I'd gladly pay 100k treasure rather than the standard 11k treasure.

ALTHOUGH, I do want to commission a digital sketch of Mituna Captor from Homestuck anyway (you can decide the context or pose or whatever, he's just so dorky and I love him) so I'll settle for that alone as a commission from you if not >w<
@PhantomDaVinci :

Your quick-coloured digital picture is so adorable... ;_; As is the felt tip one. I know you don't do OCs or anything like that, but would you be able to do something similarly cutesy as those two examples (probably closer to the quick-coloured digital) referencing from an IRL person's photo (to be used as an avatar/profile picture)? I'd gladly pay 100k treasure rather than the standard 11k treasure.

ALTHOUGH, I do want to commission a digital sketch of Mituna Captor from Homestuck anyway (you can decide the context or pose or whatever, he's just so dorky and I love him) so I'll settle for that alone as a commission from you if not >w<
nHKkuxW.png
@Useless

Ahhh thanks! Oh alright, sure! If there's a picture ref, all the better! Oh youre so generous, youre making me cry ;A;

Sure I'll do Mituna, gotta love that dork haha. Do you want pencil, felt tip colored, digital sketch or colored digital?
@Useless

Ahhh thanks! Oh alright, sure! If there's a picture ref, all the better! Oh youre so generous, youre making me cry ;A;

Sure I'll do Mituna, gotta love that dork haha. Do you want pencil, felt tip colored, digital sketch or colored digital?
70yj1YJ.png
[quote name="PhantomDaVinci" date="2015-01-17 21:29:45"]@Useless Ahhh thanks! Oh alright, sure! If there's a picture ref, all the better! Oh youre so generous, youre making me cry ;A; Sure I'll do Mituna, gotta love that dork haha. Do you want pencil, felt tip colored, digital sketch or colored digital?[/quote] Now that I think about it, a colored digital of him would be pretty adorable >w< Do you want me to PM you the references for the other non-Mituna picture now or? Also, would you prefer payment now or later? ;w;
PhantomDaVinci wrote on 2015-01-17 21:29:45:
@Useless

Now that I think about it, a colored digital of him would be pretty adorable >w< Do you want me to PM you the references for the other non-Mituna picture now or? Also, would you prefer payment now or later? ;w;
nHKkuxW.png
@Useless

Yeah sure! Send them in ^-^ I prefer now please, it motivates me haha. Sorry it'll take a long time, I need to finish others as well but rest assured! You're in the queue. Thanks!
@Useless

Yeah sure! Send them in ^-^ I prefer now please, it motivates me haha. Sorry it'll take a long time, I need to finish others as well but rest assured! You're in the queue. Thanks!
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci
hAPPY CRYING HHH o H MAN I'm so excited now ; v ; I'm going to end up commissioning you a lot, I swear. I hope you'll enjoy drawing my character a million times in the future.

And my character would be Zor | More Refs
In the picture, no need to add her wings or tail, and the scythe is 100% optional to you depending on what her and the other character are doing.

And aah, for the first piece, can she be with Terezi (Homestuck woooo)

With their pose / what they are doing, I'll give you free range for this, so have fun, aah!!

I'd love it to be a digital coloured, if possible !

/and no need to start on mine until I get payment sent. I'll just be waiting for you to come back on to tell me the total cost since I am really stupid when it comes to adding up stuff, aah.

-edit-
And for the future, do you know the anime Fairy Tail?? :o
@PhantomDaVinci
hAPPY CRYING HHH o H MAN I'm so excited now ; v ; I'm going to end up commissioning you a lot, I swear. I hope you'll enjoy drawing my character a million times in the future.

And my character would be Zor | More Refs
In the picture, no need to add her wings or tail, and the scythe is 100% optional to you depending on what her and the other character are doing.

And aah, for the first piece, can she be with Terezi (Homestuck woooo)

With their pose / what they are doing, I'll give you free range for this, so have fun, aah!!

I'd love it to be a digital coloured, if possible !

/and no need to start on mine until I get payment sent. I'll just be waiting for you to come back on to tell me the total cost since I am really stupid when it comes to adding up stuff, aah.

-edit-
And for the future, do you know the anime Fairy Tail?? :o
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42