Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Celia's Drawing Corner! (Open!)
1 2
[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2nc440y.jpg[/IMG] Online! Offline! [b]Asleep![/b]// [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/dvqyw5.jpg[/IMG] [b]I like to draw my family too! [/b] [IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2eqh2c8.jpg[/IMG] [b]This is my Aunty Kiri, she's like my mom to me. She is our clan leader, and she [i]really[/i] likes money.[/b] [IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/4l6c9h.jpg[/IMG] [b]This is Aunty Roast, she's our clan libur-libray- book keeper! She's very smart and knows heaps of languages (I drew this for Uncle Gravy!)[/b] [b] I wanna draw even more, different dragons! But Aunty Kiri says that I gotta not do them free. So I'm gonna draw for things! Because I don't want money! Here's a list of what I can trade for a drawing or even two! It's a reeeealy long list though, cause I'm part Ridgeback![/b] [i]*Food stuffs*[/i] [b]Bugs![/b] [item=White Cabbage Butterfly][item=Meal Moth][item=Wasteland Pauper][item=Black Witch] [item=Dark-bordered Beauty][item=Catocala Moth][item=Runic Pug Moth][item=Micromoth] [item=Fallout Whisper][item=Vampiric Featherflea][item=Pillbug][item=Pauper Larvae] [item=Bold Jumping Spider][item=Yellow Jumper][item=Diving Aranea][item=Jumping Spider] [b]Meaties![/b] [item=Wildwood Owlet][item=Sakura Owlet][item=Cursed Batling][item=Runic Batling] [item=Dust Slither][item=Coral Snake][item=Emerald Ratsnake][item=Olive Sea Snake] [item=Puddlehopper][item=Dreamwaker][item=Shiny Anole][item=Panther Anole] [item=Grey Squirrel][item=White Squirrel][item=Red Squirrel][item=Black Squirrel] [b]Seafood![/b] [item=Tiger Shrimp][item=Wetland Ghost][item=Jumbo Shrimp][item=Clown Shrimp] [item=Brilliant Bobtail Squid][item=Stubby Squid][item=Dumpling Squid][item=Moonbeam Sardines] [item=Steppes Pincher][item=Aether Hermit][item=White Reaches Crab][item=White Reaches Crab] [item=Abyss Vulture][item=Isopod][item=Glass Isopod][item=Giant Isopod] [b]Plants![/b] [item=Ivy][item=Sand Creeper][item=Cindervine][item=Dark Creeper] [item=Carnaval Tulip][item=Red Emperor Tulip][item=Blue Parrot Tulip][item=Black Tulip] [item=Hallowed Ivy][item=Silvery Ivy][item=Green Shoots][item=Cinnamon] [item=Wisp Fruit][item=Miniature Potash Peach][item=Bluelipped Thresh][item=Dayglo Thresh] [i]*Item stuffs*[/i] [item=Intact Parchment][item=Tattered Parchment][item=Empty Inkwell][item=Used Cartography Ink] [item=Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll][item=Furry Icewarden Puppet][item=White Pawn][item=Black Pawn] [item=Jade][item=Jasper][item=Rosy Gypsum][item=Gypsum] [item=Red Maple Leaf][item=Maple Leaf][item=Runed Tuft of Fur][item=Cursed Tuft of Fur] [b]I really like to collect stuffs, as you see! I can also trade drawing for stories! I love stories! Aaaand I think that's everything done! Thank ysh for taking a look at my art corner![/b]
2nc440y.jpg
Online! Offline! Asleep!//
dvqyw5.jpg

I like to draw my family too!

2eqh2c8.jpg
This is my Aunty Kiri, she's like my mom to me. She is our clan leader, and she really likes money.

4l6c9h.jpg
This is Aunty Roast, she's our clan libur-libray- book keeper! She's very smart and knows heaps of languages (I drew this for Uncle Gravy!)

I wanna draw even more, different dragons! But Aunty Kiri says that I gotta not do them free. So I'm gonna draw for things! Because I don't want money! Here's a list of what I can trade for a drawing or even two! It's a reeeealy long list though, cause I'm part Ridgeback!

*Food stuffs*
Bugs!
White Cabbage Butterfly Meal Moth Wasteland Pauper Black Witch
Dark-bordered Beauty Catocala Moth Runic Pug Moth Micromoth
Fallout Whisper Vampiric Featherflea Pillbug Pauper Larvae
Bold Jumping Spider Yellow Jumper Diving Aranea Jumping Spider

Meaties!
Wildwood Owlet Sakura Owlet Cursed Batling Runic Batling
Dust Slither Coral Snake Emerald Ratsnake Olive Sea Snake
Puddlehopper Dreamwaker Shiny Anole Panther Anole
Grey Squirrel White Squirrel Red Squirrel Black Squirrel

Seafood!
Tiger Shrimp Wetland Ghost Jumbo Shrimp Clown Shrimp
Brilliant Bobtail Squid Stubby Squid Dumpling Squid Moonbeam Sardines
Steppes Pincher Aether Hermit White Reaches Crab White Reaches Crab
Abyss Vulture Isopod Glass Isopod Giant Isopod

Plants!
Ivy Sand Creeper Cindervine Dark Creeper
Carnaval Tulip Red Emperor Tulip Blue Parrot Tulip Black Tulip
Hallowed Ivy Silvery Ivy Green Shoots Cinnamon
Wisp Fruit Miniature Potash Peach Bluelipped Thresh Dayglo Thresh

*Item stuffs*
Intact Parchment Tattered Parchment Empty Inkwell Used Cartography Ink
Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Furry Icewarden Puppet White Pawn Black Pawn
Jade Jasper Rosy Gypsum Gypsum
Red Maple Leaf Maple Leaf Runed Tuft of Fur Cursed Tuft of Fur

I really like to collect stuffs, as you see!
I can also trade drawing for stories! I love stories!
Aaaand I think that's everything done! Thank ysh for taking a look at my art corner!
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
My drawings!

2eqh2c8.jpg
4l6c9h.jpg
orowfs.png
My drawings!

2eqh2c8.jpg
4l6c9h.jpg
orowfs.png
-I think we're ready to doodle!-
-I think we're ready to doodle!-
YES ILL JOIN IN HERE I WANA GIVE YOU A CUTE TALE!
Lilian;
"ah yes hello, My name is Lilian, im a good friend of your Aunt Kiri, Let me tell you about the day I was accepted into my clan. It was a long time ago, back when i was a little baby, just younger than you. I was an orphan, being passed from clan to clan. Then One day the clan mystic saw me. She just couldn't take her eyes off of me. I was scared of all the dragons at first, they didnt like me. the clan mystic knew your aunt and decided to take me there, to experience another coatls love. i had a ton of fun. Anyways when i returned to my clan, there were dragons who didn't appreciate me. However these two imperials, Apollo and Artemis, decided to take me under their wings. they trained me long and hard, past the point of exhaustion. I later on proved myself in my clan. My clan leader had learned to accept me for who i was and ended up making me their protegee, However a lot of dragons got really mad at me. I worked hard, and one day, my clan mystic was in trouble. Everyone was so afraid, but i decided to help. Ever since then, ive been admired. the moral of the story is, no matter how small or insignificant you may seem, you are a very important part and may even end up saving a life!"
YES ILL JOIN IN HERE I WANA GIVE YOU A CUTE TALE!
Lilian;
"ah yes hello, My name is Lilian, im a good friend of your Aunt Kiri, Let me tell you about the day I was accepted into my clan. It was a long time ago, back when i was a little baby, just younger than you. I was an orphan, being passed from clan to clan. Then One day the clan mystic saw me. She just couldn't take her eyes off of me. I was scared of all the dragons at first, they didnt like me. the clan mystic knew your aunt and decided to take me there, to experience another coatls love. i had a ton of fun. Anyways when i returned to my clan, there were dragons who didn't appreciate me. However these two imperials, Apollo and Artemis, decided to take me under their wings. they trained me long and hard, past the point of exhaustion. I later on proved myself in my clan. My clan leader had learned to accept me for who i was and ended up making me their protegee, However a lot of dragons got really mad at me. I worked hard, and one day, my clan mystic was in trouble. Everyone was so afraid, but i decided to help. Ever since then, ive been admired. the moral of the story is, no matter how small or insignificant you may seem, you are a very important part and may even end up saving a life!"
2zzkxur.png 24zhtmb.png
EYsL4ga.gif
@REDandYELLOWZ i'll trade you some items for a drawing of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7867413] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78675/7867413_350.png[/img] [/url] if you want?
@REDandYELLOWZ i'll trade you some items for a drawing of

7867413_350.png

if you want?
fr__rapt0rs_by_falconrex121-d8qiqle.png
@REDandYELLOWZ ill trade some items for a drawing of [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82469/8246832_350.png[/img] if you would like
@REDandYELLOWZ ill trade some items for a drawing of

8246832_350.png

if you would like
tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
@FrozenSoul

That story was awesome, Miss Lilian!
I hope you like my drawing~
4kv5s0.png
@FrozenSoul

That story was awesome, Miss Lilian!
I hope you like my drawing~
4kv5s0.png
@CecesCoatls

Ohh, a hunter!
Here she is hunting a mouse~
8zp8bm.png
@CecesCoatls

Ohh, a hunter!
Here she is hunting a mouse~
8zp8bm.png
@Puppystar56

Such a pretty Imperial! So sparkly OwO
I hope I did her justice~
25gfckl.png
@Puppystar56

Such a pretty Imperial! So sparkly OwO
I hope I did her justice~
25gfckl.png
@REDandYELLOWZ oh my gosh thats absolutely adorable thank you !!
@REDandYELLOWZ oh my gosh thats absolutely adorable thank you !!
fr__rapt0rs_by_falconrex121-d8qiqle.png
1 2