Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Bios [CLOSED]
1 2 3
I know of [u]a lot[/u] of people who have stories and personalities for their dragons, but don't ever write them down/don't quite know how to. This is where I'd like to help. If anyone needs help writing out dragon descriptions or bios or whatever, I can do one of two things: [b]1) [/b]With enough provided information, I can take that and turn it into a bio or [s]short story[/s] for your dragon. I can also help create a personality for the dragon with your input via PM or a chatroom for extra. [b]2)[/b] I can read over what you, yourself, have written and help make it better/catch and possible mistakes in grammar and whatnot. [size=4][quote=PRICES][/size] [LIST][*][b]15k [/b]for a fully complete dragon bio. Helping to create a personality/character for your dragons would be [b]5k[/b]. [i]Both would be a flat fee of [b]18k[/b][/i]. [br] [*][s][b]50-100k[/b] for a short story of your dragons, depending on content.[/s] Sorry, I'm a little too busy for this right now! [br] [*][b]FREE [/b]for a beta read of your written bio or story. [/LIST][/quote] [center][i]-I can also write lair introductions for the[b] same price[/b] as a bio!-[/i][/center] These prices are the base for now until I get the hang of this :) I am [i]more than happy to accept alternate currency[/i], including stacks of food, items of equivalent market value, or gems at whatever rate they're going for. I also offer a [b]50% discount for new members[/b] :) I'm in this for the writing experience more than anything, after all! [center][b]-MOST IMPORTANTLY, I WILL BE WORKING WITH YOU ABOVE ALL ELSE, AS THESE ARE [i]YOUR[/i] CHARACTERS THAT [i]YOU[/i] WOULD BE PAYING ME TO WRITE ABOUT- [/b][/center] ----- [quote][b]For bios, please send me a ping or PM with the following information:[/b] [b]1)[/b] Name of the Dragon [b]2)[/b] Key personality characteristics; ie quirks, fears, habits. Do they enjoy playing tricks on others? Are they shy and constantly worry? ...things like that. [b]3)[/b] Any important events or relationships for this dragon. It could be who their mate is, why they left their birthclan, or something like a guardian dragon's chosen charge. [b]4)[/b] The tone. On my own, unless provided otherwise information, I tend to write bios being lighter and a bit more humorous. If you want a serious bio, or a sad bio, or anything otherwise, just let me know and I'll write it out that way! [b]5)[/b] Anything else you'd like me to know about your dragon that might not fall under any of the previous questions. [/quote] ----- [b]You can find examples my writing here:[/b] [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=36071&tab=dragon&did=1770584] Example 1[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=82471&tab=dragon&did=4927816] Example 2[/url] [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/606laswtef3qzhv/Sven%20Story.docx?dl=0]Example 3[/url][/b]
I know of a lot of people who have stories and personalities for their dragons, but don't ever write them down/don't quite know how to. This is where I'd like to help. If anyone needs help writing out dragon descriptions or bios or whatever, I can do one of two things:

1) With enough provided information, I can take that and turn it into a bio or short story for your dragon. I can also help create a personality for the dragon with your input via PM or a chatroom for extra.

2) I can read over what you, yourself, have written and help make it better/catch and possible mistakes in grammar and whatnot.

PRICES wrote:
  • 15k for a fully complete dragon bio. Helping to create a personality/character for your dragons would be 5k. Both would be a flat fee of 18k.

• 50-100k for a short story of your dragons, depending on content.
    Sorry, I'm a little too busy for this right now!

• FREE for a beta read of your written bio or story.
-I can also write lair introductions for the same price as a bio!-

These prices are the base for now until I get the hang of this :) I am more than happy to accept alternate currency, including stacks of food, items of equivalent market value, or gems at whatever rate they're going for. I also offer a 50% discount for new members :) I'm in this for the writing experience more than anything, after all!

-MOST IMPORTANTLY, I WILL BE WORKING WITH YOU ABOVE ALL ELSE, AS THESE ARE YOUR CHARACTERS THAT YOU WOULD BE PAYING ME TO WRITE ABOUT-

Quote:
For bios, please send me a ping or PM with the following information:

1) Name of the Dragon

2) Key personality characteristics; ie quirks, fears, habits. Do they enjoy playing tricks on others? Are they shy and constantly worry? ...things like that.

3) Any important events or relationships for this dragon. It could be who their mate is, why they left their birthclan, or something like a guardian dragon's chosen charge.

4) The tone. On my own, unless provided otherwise information, I tend to write bios being lighter and a bit more humorous. If you want a serious bio, or a sad bio, or anything otherwise, just let me know and I'll write it out that way!

5) Anything else you'd like me to know about your dragon that might not fall under any of the previous questions.

You can find examples my writing here:
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

[quote=Requests Filled][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=116251]Deadprem[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=82471&tab=dragon&did=4927816]Alethia[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=67325&tab=dragon&did=6084621]ScaryDeer[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=52197&tab=dragon&did=5331105]Tengu[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=31173]Crescentstar711[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=36071&tab=dragon&did=1770584]Sharmat[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=19706]Thundercrow[/url] [/quote] [quote=In Progress][b]Dragon Bio/Lair Intro[/b]: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
In Progress wrote:
Dragon Bio/Lair Intro:
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

@MusicalMaladies

I guess these are open? You bumped so I assume so x3

1) Theda

2) She is a gentle, sweet dragon who is uncomfortable with all the fighting that goes on in the world

3) She has no mate and is not interested in getting one. She ran from her home clan as a hatchling during a dominance push- running to Dragonhome, the most peaceful place she had heard of in the tales her old clan would tell. When she arrived, it was stormy- the rain was torrential, and the winds tried to snap the few trees that could grow in the harsh landscape. She needed to find shelter, and soon. She found a small cave, and here, she met Corvikk, the tengu. Then you can sort of read what happened afterwards in the second half of Corvikk's Bio- http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=52197&did=7020385

4) Write it how you like! It could be her or a clan mate telling the story, which would probably be more humorous (The clan really doesn't take itself, or anything really, seriously), or just a normal story that would be told by a more serious dragon.

5) I like to say her apparel (Well, the horns, wings and fluff) are natural, but there isn't really a reason. If you can think of one, great, but if not, it doesn't matter :P
Now she helps run a food bank in the city under the pillar of the world with Corvikk and Pomona (Belonging to Lisandre)
@MusicalMaladies

I guess these are open? You bumped so I assume so x3

1) Theda

2) She is a gentle, sweet dragon who is uncomfortable with all the fighting that goes on in the world

3) She has no mate and is not interested in getting one. She ran from her home clan as a hatchling during a dominance push- running to Dragonhome, the most peaceful place she had heard of in the tales her old clan would tell. When she arrived, it was stormy- the rain was torrential, and the winds tried to snap the few trees that could grow in the harsh landscape. She needed to find shelter, and soon. She found a small cave, and here, she met Corvikk, the tengu. Then you can sort of read what happened afterwards in the second half of Corvikk's Bio- http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=52197&did=7020385

4) Write it how you like! It could be her or a clan mate telling the story, which would probably be more humorous (The clan really doesn't take itself, or anything really, seriously), or just a normal story that would be told by a more serious dragon.

5) I like to say her apparel (Well, the horns, wings and fluff) are natural, but there isn't really a reason. If you can think of one, great, but if not, it doesn't matter :P
Now she helps run a food bank in the city under the pillar of the world with Corvikk and Pomona (Belonging to Lisandre)
L3t8ZMg.png
@Tengu
Yes they are! I should make a note of that in the title...
Once I start, I should have it done by this evening. I'd appreciate half the total upfront, if that's alright with you. If you can think of anything else to add, feel free to PM me with details :)
@Tengu
Yes they are! I should make a note of that in the title...
Once I start, I should have it done by this evening. I'd appreciate half the total upfront, if that's alright with you. If you can think of anything else to add, feel free to PM me with details :)
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

@MusicalMaladies - You said you accept items of equivalent market value, would you accept Woodland Turkeys (currently going for 50k or 89 gems in the AH last I checked) as payment for a personality creation and short story? o3o It's okay if not!
@MusicalMaladies - You said you accept items of equivalent market value, would you accept Woodland Turkeys (currently going for 50k or 89 gems in the AH last I checked) as payment for a personality creation and short story? o3o It's okay if not!
nHKkuxW.png
@Useless
Certainly! If you want to go ahead and send me a PM, we can start working on that!
@Useless
Certainly! If you want to go ahead and send me a PM, we can start working on that!
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

@MusicalMaladies How many words are the short stories?
@MusicalMaladies How many words are the short stories?
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
@Rusher
I'm honestly not sure. However many it takes to complete the story? You'll be getting a minimum of a single-spaced page, and I'm fairly certain any short story is going to end up longer than that. It's the same price regardless of how long it may end up :)
@Rusher
I'm honestly not sure. However many it takes to complete the story? You'll be getting a minimum of a single-spaced page, and I'm fairly certain any short story is going to end up longer than that. It's the same price regardless of how long it may end up :)
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

@MusicalMaladies Would you be interested in writing a short story for a themed dragon? I will leave this here for you- I'd like to know the price. Would you take a Jadecarved Decoy as payment? They are going for around 50k on the AH right now. :) 1) Sven [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2944457] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29445/2944457_350.png[/img] [/url] 2) Think Indiana Jones! Sven loves to scour abandoned temples and other lost places in search of the finest artifacts and relics that money can buy. He takes his job seriously but he's never actually serious himself, preferring to turn any dangerous situation into a joke through his sense of light hearted humor. He also isn't a fan of snakes. 3) The only important relationship he has is with his guardian and companion, a Livewire Grizzly named Sniffles that has traveled with him as long as he can remember. 4) You can make it as light and funny as you'd like. :) 5) I'd like a short story about perhaps an adventure in a temple, or retrieving a dangerous artifact, whatever you may be interested in writing about. I hope that's okay. If you'd like a different form of payment I can discuss that with you as well. :)
@MusicalMaladies

Would you be interested in writing a short story for a themed dragon? I will leave this here for you- I'd like to know the price. Would you take a Jadecarved Decoy as payment? They are going for around 50k on the AH right now. :)

1) Sven

2944457_350.png

2) Think Indiana Jones! Sven loves to scour abandoned temples and other lost places in search of the finest artifacts and relics that money can buy. He takes his job seriously but he's never actually serious himself, preferring to turn any dangerous situation into a joke through his sense of light hearted humor. He also isn't a fan of snakes.

3) The only important relationship he has is with his guardian and companion, a Livewire Grizzly named Sniffles that has traveled with him as long as he can remember.

4) You can make it as light and funny as you'd like. :)

5) I'd like a short story about perhaps an adventure in a temple, or retrieving a dangerous artifact, whatever you may be interested in writing about.

I hope that's okay. If you'd like a different form of payment I can discuss that with you as well. :)
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif333esrd.png
@Thundercrow
I can definitely do that! And the familiar is fine for payment :) I'll get started on that tomorrow if that's alright and keep you updated on my progress! If there are any details or the like you can think of, feel free to send me a PM.
@Thundercrow
I can definitely do that! And the familiar is fine for payment :) I'll get started on that tomorrow if that's alright and keep you updated on my progress! If there are any details or the like you can think of, feel free to send me a PM.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

1 2 3