Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] ~Dwiin's Doodle Desk~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@DwiinDovah ooh i wanna order a commish o3o/

i hope this is fine because the character is not a dragon, hehe ;u;

Commission type: Sketch
References: http://sta.sh/01pblsbep3uk
Pose, expression, personality, etc: Bit known about her perso that she's a daydreamer, but kind and generous. She loves peaceful enviromeny
Sketched preview? Yesss owo
@DwiinDovah ooh i wanna order a commish o3o/

i hope this is fine because the character is not a dragon, hehe ;u;

References: http://sta.sh/01pblsbep3uk
Pose, expression, personality, etc: Bit known about her perso that she's a daydreamer, but kind and generous. She loves peaceful enviromeny
Sketched preview? Yesss owo
devpaw_by_vanessatang80-da0antg.pngtumpaw_by_vanessatang80-da0anvl.pngovipaw_by_vanessatang80-da0are8.png
@DwiinDovah do you have slots still open? I'd love to commission a chibi one if you do ^_^
@DwiinDovah do you have slots still open? I'd love to commission a chibi one if you do ^_^
2T7Jk2l.png
@MetaCrisisWolf
Yup, other characters are perfectly fine. I may have to finish this one off on the weekend, homework is crushing me ;;;; but I'll try to get the preview to you before then~
You can send the half or full payment whenever you're ready, but a reminder that I won't draw more that the sketch (in the case of the sketch comm, just some of the lines) until its sent.

--
@moomargh
yup, still got slots open~ welcome in :D
@MetaCrisisWolf
Yup, other characters are perfectly fine. I may have to finish this one off on the weekend, homework is crushing me ;;;; but I'll try to get the preview to you before then~
You can send the half or full payment whenever you're ready, but a reminder that I won't draw more that the sketch (in the case of the sketch comm, just some of the lines) until its sent.

--
@moomargh
yup, still got slots open~ welcome in :D
exb7bDm.png
@DwiinDovah awesome owo/
sending treasure now ouo
@DwiinDovah awesome owo/
sending treasure now ouo
devpaw_by_vanessatang80-da0antg.pngtumpaw_by_vanessatang80-da0anvl.pngovipaw_by_vanessatang80-da0are8.png
@DwiinDovah Oh yay that's great !! :) [b]Commission type:[/b] Chibi [b]References:[/b] My little Taric! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8583443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85835/8583443_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Pose, expression, personality, etc:[/b] You can read something about her in her bio~ She is a kind little dragon. I'd love it if you could add some of her birds and some gems to the picture. Those mean everything to Taric :D The accent is not a must. [b]Sketched preview? Y/N[/b] Yes please if you can :)
@DwiinDovah Oh yay that's great !! :)

Commission type: Chibi
References: My little Taric!

8583443_350.png

Pose, expression, personality, etc: You can read something about her in her bio~ She is a kind little dragon. I'd love it if you could add some of her birds and some gems to the picture. Those mean everything to Taric :D The accent is not a must.
Sketched preview? Y/N Yes please if you can :)
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh
yup, all good! You've been added to a slot~
I love this little cutie's birds :D

You can send the payment whenever you're ready (100kt), but a reminder I won't do more than the sketch until the full or half payment is sent.

Also sorry about this in advance, I'll be working on this over the weekend due to schoolwork!
@moomargh
yup, all good! You've been added to a slot~
I love this little cutie's birds :D

You can send the payment whenever you're ready (100kt), but a reminder I won't do more than the sketch until the full or half payment is sent.

Also sorry about this in advance, I'll be working on this over the weekend due to schoolwork!
exb7bDm.png
@DwiinDovah Hi again! I think your slots are full, but could you put me on your waiting list, please? I have another Tundra who'd love to be drawn by you. :)
@DwiinDovah Hi again! I think your slots are full, but could you put me on your waiting list, please? I have another Tundra who'd love to be drawn by you. :)
@Cuivienen
Yup! Absolutely :D
Could you please fill out another form for the tundra? (I'm looking forward to it, I love drawing the floofs)
@Cuivienen
Yup! Absolutely :D
Could you please fill out another form for the tundra? (I'm looking forward to it, I love drawing the floofs)
exb7bDm.png
@DwiinDovah Wonderful! :D Here's the form: [b]Commission type:[/b] Sketch [b]References:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13026568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130266/13026568_350.png[/img] [/url] and [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/2577.png[/img] [b]Pose, expression, personality, etc:[/b] This guy is Lerchensang's mate and he really loves sunny days and sunbathing (= lazing around in the sun letting the sunlight warm his fur). I've been wondering if you could draw him while he's sunbathing? I imagine he would just be lying around in whatever pose you'd like him to be in (on his belly, back, or side), looking blissful with his eyes closed or at half-mast. He wouldn't be wearing most of his apparel, but I'd like his crown to be on the picture, if possible (perhaps sitting crookedly on his head because he forgot to take it off, if his pose allows it, or just sitting on the ground beside him), and if his right paw happens to be visible, I'd like his Marigold Corsage to be there. As for what he's lying on, it could just be a meadow (=a patch of green, like with Lerchensang) or one of the branches of the Behemoth, since my lair is up there (my dragons live in magically formed tree-caves high up in the Behemoth). I'd also like to have his Golden Bantam Fangar to be on the picture somewhere. [b]Sketched preview? [/b] Yes, please. :)
@DwiinDovah
Wonderful! :D Here's the form:

References:
13026568_350.png
and 2577.png
Pose, expression, personality, etc: This guy is Lerchensang's mate and he really loves sunny days and sunbathing (= lazing around in the sun letting the sunlight warm his fur). I've been wondering if you could draw him while he's sunbathing? I imagine he would just be lying around in whatever pose you'd like him to be in (on his belly, back, or side), looking blissful with his eyes closed or at half-mast. He wouldn't be wearing most of his apparel, but I'd like his crown to be on the picture, if possible (perhaps sitting crookedly on his head because he forgot to take it off, if his pose allows it, or just sitting on the ground beside him), and if his right paw happens to be visible, I'd like his Marigold Corsage to be there. As for what he's lying on, it could just be a meadow (=a patch of green, like with Lerchensang) or one of the branches of the Behemoth, since my lair is up there (my dragons live in magically formed tree-caves high up in the Behemoth). I'd also like to have his Golden Bantam Fangar to be on the picture somewhere.
Sketched preview? Yes, please. :)
@Cuivienen
all good! I'll let you know when a slot opens up, hopefully later today :D
I love all of your floofs btw, they're all so pretty~
@Cuivienen
all good! I'll let you know when a slot opens up, hopefully later today :D
I love all of your floofs btw, they're all so pretty~
exb7bDm.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16