Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] ~Dwiin's Doodle Desk~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Sacnite
that's absolutely fine ^^
@Sacnite
that's absolutely fine ^^
exb7bDm.png
@lumberry so I can find this later.... Your work is super cute, I will be back!! ~
@lumberry so I can find this later.... Your work is super cute, I will be back!! ~
LIo8D8G.gif
@DwiinDovah Hello! I definitely want to commission you, but I have one question first. Would you draw a dragon with familiar? I'm fully prepared to pay more for that, I just want to know if you'd be willing at all (if not, my dragon just will have to live without familiar on the picture, lol).

(Edit: I want to claim a slot either way, please.)
@DwiinDovah Hello! I definitely want to commission you, but I have one question first. Would you draw a dragon with familiar? I'm fully prepared to pay more for that, I just want to know if you'd be willing at all (if not, my dragon just will have to live without familiar on the picture, lol).

(Edit: I want to claim a slot either way, please.)
@Dwiindovah

Are you okay with doing fanart? If not disregard this message welp!

Commission type: sketch
References: fanart ref, official art
Pose, expression, personality, etc: leaning or sitting. Blushing or smiling softly would be nice. Lumina is very shy and sensitive and tends to cry a lot.
Sketched preview? Y/N N
@Dwiindovah

Are you okay with doing fanart? If not disregard this message welp!

Commission type: sketch
References: fanart ref, official art
Pose, expression, personality, etc: leaning or sitting. Blushing or smiling softly would be nice. Lumina is very shy and sensitive and tends to cry a lot.
Sketched preview? Y/N N
LIo8D8G.gif
@Cuivienen
Yup, I can draw a familiar with your dragon! It's 50% of the base price of the commission (eg for a sketch add 25kt, making a total 75kt)
Sorry that info and pricing wasn't included, when I revamped my art shop recently I got rid of a lot of things, that was probs one of them that I forgot to make nicer ;;

Added to slot!
@lumberry
Sounds fine, I've got no problem doing this one! You can send the half or full payment whenever you're ready and a reminder that I won't draw further than a sketch until it is sent (this is kind of confusing for the sketch option, but I mean the lines ;;; )

Added to slot!
@Cuivienen
Yup, I can draw a familiar with your dragon! It's 50% of the base price of the commission (eg for a sketch add 25kt, making a total 75kt)
Sorry that info and pricing wasn't included, when I revamped my art shop recently I got rid of a lot of things, that was probs one of them that I forgot to make nicer ;;

Added to slot!
@lumberry
Sounds fine, I've got no problem doing this one! You can send the half or full payment whenever you're ready and a reminder that I won't draw further than a sketch until it is sent (this is kind of confusing for the sketch option, but I mean the lines ;;; )

Added to slot!
exb7bDm.png
@Dwiindovah Wonderful and no worries, it's it's probably not even possible to think about everything with an art shop (and asking is easy, after all). ^^ [b]Commission type:[/b] Sketch [b]References:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12706623] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127067/12706623_350.png[/img] [/url] and [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/7601.png[/img] [b]Pose, expression, personality, etc:[/b] Lerchensang (Larksong) has a bit of a bio, if you want to get to know her, but the one important thing for this sketch is that she loves flowers, especially sunflowers (and not in the tasty food kind of way, which I should probably mention, her being a Tundra and all ;). I'd love it if you could draw her looking at or sniffing at a sunflower, looking happy or content. Lerchensang could be standing or sitting, with the flower growing from the ground in front of her, or she could be lying down and holding the flower in her paws, whatever you prefer (or there could also be several sunflowers). I would like her apparel to be included, except for the Sunrise Hibiscus, if possible. The Will o' the Ember is really only there to show that Lerchensang is my clan's fire mage, so just the smaller embers without the flames would do, too (or anything that indicates she's a fire mage). Her familiar could be anywhere on the picture, I'd just like the little guy to be eating sunflower kernels (or staring at a heap of sunflower kernels with hungry intent or something, hehe). As for the background, simply transparent would do. If that's not possible, something simple and nature-y would be great, like green grass and light blue sky, or something forest-y. [b]Sketched preview? Yes, please.[/b] Please let me know if anything doesn't work or if I forgot something (and how much I owe you)! :) P.S. My timezone is FR+9, just so you know, in case we miss each other again. ^^
@Dwiindovah
Wonderful and no worries, it's it's probably not even possible to think about everything with an art shop (and asking is easy, after all). ^^

Commission type: Sketch
References:
12706623_350.png

and 7601.png
Pose, expression, personality, etc: Lerchensang (Larksong) has a bit of a bio, if you want to get to know her, but the one important thing for this sketch is that she loves flowers, especially sunflowers (and not in the tasty food kind of way, which I should probably mention, her being a Tundra and all ;). I'd love it if you could draw her looking at or sniffing at a sunflower, looking happy or content. Lerchensang could be standing or sitting, with the flower growing from the ground in front of her, or she could be lying down and holding the flower in her paws, whatever you prefer (or there could also be several sunflowers). I would like her apparel to be included, except for the Sunrise Hibiscus, if possible. The Will o' the Ember is really only there to show that Lerchensang is my clan's fire mage, so just the smaller embers without the flames would do, too (or anything that indicates she's a fire mage).
Her familiar could be anywhere on the picture, I'd just like the little guy to be eating sunflower kernels (or staring at a heap of sunflower kernels with hungry intent or something, hehe).
As for the background, simply transparent would do. If that's not possible, something simple and nature-y would be great, like green grass and light blue sky, or something forest-y.
Sketched preview? Yes, please.

Please let me know if anything doesn't work or if I forgot something (and how much I owe you)! :)

P.S. My timezone is FR+9, just so you know, in case we miss each other again. ^^
@Cuivienen
:O Your dragon is so pretty! I love her~
I'm looking forward to doing this one, hopefully I can finish it today.
You can send full or half payment whenever you're ready (75kt total for this one). But a reminder that I won't draw more than the sketch, the lines in this case, until it is sent.

I'm FR +19, this may be a bit difficult to manage, but oh well
@Cuivienen
:O Your dragon is so pretty! I love her~
I'm looking forward to doing this one, hopefully I can finish it today.
You can send full or half payment whenever you're ready (75kt total for this one). But a reminder that I won't draw more than the sketch, the lines in this case, until it is sent.

I'm FR +19, this may be a bit difficult to manage, but oh well
exb7bDm.png
@DwiinDovah
I was beginning to suspect we might have a bit of a timezone problem, lol. I think we will manage somehow. Will send treasure asap! :)
I'm glad you like her! I love that girl, and when I saw the little Tundra painting that's also in your sig, I knew I wanted you to draw my Lerchensang. <3
@DwiinDovah
I was beginning to suspect we might have a bit of a timezone problem, lol. I think we will manage somehow. Will send treasure asap! :)
I'm glad you like her! I love that girl, and when I saw the little Tundra painting that's also in your sig, I knew I wanted you to draw my Lerchensang. <3
@Cuivienen
I think talking around this time would be best, we both seem to be awake ^^ Its not too bad either, as far as I know.
Thanks for sending it so quickly, I'll try to finish asap! And thanks for the tip too~ ;)
Glad to know the sig is working XD I actually love drawing floofly fur and hair, its really fun!
Funnily enough, the dragon in the sig isn't actually a tundra, but a seaweed dragon! She's one of my OC's. It's interesting, I never thought of it that way XD But now you say it, she does look like a floof!
@Cuivienen
I think talking around this time would be best, we both seem to be awake ^^ Its not too bad either, as far as I know.
Thanks for sending it so quickly, I'll try to finish asap! And thanks for the tip too~ ;)
Glad to know the sig is working XD I actually love drawing floofly fur and hair, its really fun!
Funnily enough, the dragon in the sig isn't actually a tundra, but a seaweed dragon! She's one of my OC's. It's interesting, I never thought of it that way XD But now you say it, she does look like a floof!
exb7bDm.png
@DwiinDovah ooh i wanna order a commish o3o/

i hope this is fine because the character is not a dragon, hehe ;u;

References: http://sta.sh/01pblsbep3uk
Pose, expression, personality, etc: Bit known about her perso that she's a daydreamer, but kind and generous. She loves peaceful enviromeny
Sketched preview? Yesss owo
@DwiinDovah ooh i wanna order a commish o3o/

i hope this is fine because the character is not a dragon, hehe ;u;

References: http://sta.sh/01pblsbep3uk
Pose, expression, personality, etc: Bit known about her perso that she's a daydreamer, but kind and generous. She loves peaceful enviromeny
Sketched preview? Yesss owo
devpaw_by_vanessatang80-da0antg.pngtumpaw_by_vanessatang80-da0anvl.pngovipaw_by_vanessatang80-da0are8.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16