Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cool Art by a Yiffer [PINGLIST OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
Hello, and thank you for looking at my art page! I'm Freezy and I love drawing pictures of other people's characters! I'm also open to helping people design their own fursona, PM me if you're interested! [b]I Will Draw[/b] [LIST] [*]Dragons [*]Anthro / Furries [*]Feral / Animal [*]Gore / Guro [*]Nudity (with this I'm a lot better at female than male) [*]Human/Gijinka [*] [/LIST] (If you need examples of my gore or nudity art OR are interested in 'safe' kink stuff [vore, paws... you get the idea] just PM me! There isn't much in those fields that I won't do or accept.) [b]I Won't Draw[/b] [LIST] [*]Straight up NSFW stuff [*]Super complicated mecha (mild mecha is OK though) [s](follow 4 more soft mecha)[/s] [*]Fullbody Flight Rising dragons (sorry- just not ready for that yet! They're really complex and I'm kind of a lazy bum lmao) [/LIST] (If you're interested in 18+ art, PM me and I can arrange to talk to you offsite about it! Content like this is not permitted on Flight Rising, so it would be paid for with USD and discussed on a separate site, such as DeviantArt or FurAffinity. I am of legal age to produce this kind of content and I require that if you're interested you must be at least 18 as well.) [b]Other Important Info[/b] [LIST] [*]After art is completed I am willing to resize the picture (this will almost certainly reduce the image quality, so be warned) [*]After art is completed I am willing to make minor alterations [*]I may modify the colors of a character to make them fit better with the lines or other colors. I try to keep things looking as close as possible to their original colorations, though! [*]My treasure to gem conversion rate is currently 825 treasure per 1 gem. Please let me know if the conversion rate changes significantly, I'm really awful at keeping up with that kind of stuff. [/LIST] [quote] [u][b]Copy and paste this form to place an order please!! Limit two orders per user. You can always come back and order again later if you would like more than that![/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Commission Type:[/b] [b]Background Type:[/b]Transparent or Simple Color, or both! [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure or Gem [b]Character(s):[/b] Please link any references/other images here [b]Character Description:[/b] This can be a link to Charahub or something or just a description of what your character is like! I love learning about other people's characters, plus knowing more about them helps me create a better picture of them. [b]Progress Shots:[/b] Indicate whether you would like updates on your commission via PM. I like having things like sketches and lines approved to make sure you enjoy them! [b]Extra:[/b] Any special instructions, like if you have an idea for the pose or you want the character to be doing something special! Also put any special image sizes you may need, like if you need a certain size for a pixel or icon!! [b]Post on:[/b] Tell me if you want your art posted on DeviantArt, FurAffinity, or tumblr!! [/quote] If you would like extra examples of the kind of art I make you can look here: http://freezy-rat.deviantart.com/ http://www.furaffinity.net/user/freezy-rat/ http://freezy-rat.tumblr.com/ Contact me on any of these sites if you want links to NSFW accounts. If you don't have an account on any of these sites PM me and we can arrange to talk via email! [center][b] DRAGON BUSTS[/b][/center] [center]75k Treasure / 90 Gems Flat color, all apparel and accents included in price. Single subject only. Default size shown below, indicate whether you would like them smaller / larger if desired. Pixel dimensions preferred, if you aren't sure of the sizes I can send you samples and we can work it out! [/center] [center][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/270d/f/2016/138/c/b/violence_makes_a_statement_by_freezy_rat-da2zab1.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=94990&tab=dragon&did=8411066][u]In-Bio Example[/u][/url][/center] [center][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/5050/f/2016/069/1/0/baby_bride_by_freezy_rat-d9umyo8.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=94990&tab=dragon&did=8917515][u]In-Bio Example[/u][/url][/center] [center][b]PARTIALS[/b][/center] [center]75k Treasure / 90 Gems +15k Treasure / 18 Gems for shading +50k Treasure / 60 Gems for each additional character Human, anthro, or feral. Does not include dragons. Lines come in pencil style or pen style, please indicate which type you would like. Will typically be from the waist up. Not really sure how it would work for ferals honestly... I'd probably go halfway down the torso, including front legs. [/center] [center][img]http://img13.deviantart.net/6307/i/2016/274/c/7/hell_child_by_freezy_rat-dajius1.png[/img] Pencil Style Lines [Featuring a simple color background and shading][/center] [center][img]http://img14.deviantart.net/ed42/i/2016/288/f/a/sometimes_your_best_friend_is_furry_by_freezy_rat-dal53g5.png[/img] Pen Style Lines [Featuring simple color background and multiple characters] [And my BFF >:3c][/center] [center][b]FULLBODIES[/b][/center] [center]150k Treasure / 180 Gems +30k Treasure / 35 Gems for shading +75k Treasure / 90 Gems for each additional character Human, anthro, or feral. Does not include dragons. Lines come in pencil style or pen style, please indicate which type you would like. Don't really know what else to say, it's the whole shabang.[/center] [center][img]http://img09.deviantart.net/fe07/i/2016/188/0/2/strip_dip_by_freezy_rat-da92ely.png[/img] Pen Style Lines [Featuring transparent background. This is considered flat color- the hilights are because he's a pool toy lmao][/center] [center][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/c44d/f/2016/235/e/e/my_sunshine_by_freezy_rat-dae7ph4.png[/img] Pencil Style Lines [Featuring shading, multiple characters, and a transparent background][/center]
Hello, and thank you for looking at my art page! I'm Freezy and I love drawing pictures of other people's characters! I'm also open to helping people design their own fursona, PM me if you're interested!

I Will Draw
  • Dragons
  • Anthro / Furries
  • Feral / Animal
  • Gore / Guro
  • Nudity (with this I'm a lot better at female than male)
  • Human/Gijinka
(If you need examples of my gore or nudity art OR are interested in 'safe' kink stuff [****, paws... you get the idea] just PM me! There isn't much in those fields that I won't do or accept.)

I Won't Draw
  • Straight up NSFW stuff
  • Super complicated mecha (mild mecha is OK though) (follow 4 more soft mecha)
  • Fullbody Flight Rising dragons (sorry- just not ready for that yet! They're really complex and I'm kind of a lazy bum lmao)

(If you're interested in 18+ art, PM me and I can arrange to talk to you offsite about it! Content like this is not permitted on Flight Rising, so it would be paid for with USD and discussed on a separate site, such as DeviantArt or FurAffinity. I am of legal age to produce this kind of content and I require that if you're interested you must be at least 18 as well.)

Other Important Info
  • After art is completed I am willing to resize the picture (this will almost certainly reduce the image quality, so be warned)
  • After art is completed I am willing to make minor alterations
  • I may modify the colors of a character to make them fit better with the lines or other colors. I try to keep things looking as close as possible to their original colorations, though!
  • My treasure to gem conversion rate is currently 825 treasure per 1 gem. Please let me know if the conversion rate changes significantly, I'm really awful at keeping up with that kind of stuff.

Quote:
Copy and paste this form to place an order please!! Limit two orders per user. You can always come back and order again later if you would like more than that!

Username:
Commission Type:
Background Type:Transparent or Simple Color, or both!
Payment Method: Treasure or Gem
Character(s): Please link any references/other images here
Character Description: This can be a link to Charahub or something or just a description of what your character is like! I love learning about other people's characters, plus knowing more about them helps me create a better picture of them.
Progress Shots: Indicate whether you would like updates on your commission via PM. I like having things like sketches and lines approved to make sure you enjoy them!
Extra: Any special instructions, like if you have an idea for the pose or you want the character to be doing something special! Also put any special image sizes you may need, like if you need a certain size for a pixel or icon!!
Post on: Tell me if you want your art posted on DeviantArt, FurAffinity, or tumblr!!

If you would like extra examples of the kind of art I make you can look here:
http://freezy-rat.deviantart.com/
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/freezy-rat/
http://freezy-rat.tumblr.com/

Contact me on any of these sites if you want links to NSFW accounts. If you don't have an account on any of these sites PM me and we can arrange to talk via email!

DRAGON BUSTS
75k Treasure / 90 Gems
Flat color, all apparel and accents included in price. Single subject only. Default size shown below, indicate whether you would like them smaller / larger if desired. Pixel dimensions preferred, if you aren't sure of the sizes I can send you samples and we can work it out!

PARTIALS
75k Treasure / 90 Gems
+15k Treasure / 18 Gems for shading
+50k Treasure / 60 Gems for each additional character
Human, anthro, or feral. Does not include dragons. Lines come in pencil style or pen style, please indicate which type you would like. Will typically be from the waist up. Not really sure how it would work for ferals honestly... I'd probably go halfway down the torso, including front legs.
hell_child_by_freezy_rat-dajius1.png
Pencil Style Lines
[Featuring a simple color background and shading]
sometimes_your_best_friend_is_furry_by_freezy_rat-dal53g5.png
Pen Style Lines
[Featuring simple color background and multiple characters] [And my BFF >:3c]

FULLBODIES
150k Treasure / 180 Gems
+30k Treasure / 35 Gems for shading
+75k Treasure / 90 Gems for each additional character
Human, anthro, or feral. Does not include dragons. Lines come in pencil style or pen style, please indicate which type you would like. Don't really know what else to say, it's the whole shabang.
strip_dip_by_freezy_rat-da92ely.png
Pen Style Lines
[Featuring transparent background. This is considered flat color- the hilights are because he's a pool toy lmao]
my_sunshine_by_freezy_rat-dae7ph4.png
Pencil Style Lines
[Featuring shading, multiple characters, and a transparent background]
15587.png 16449.png 16453.png 28.png GtKO0cb.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
SLOTS / COMMISSION INFORMATION & PROGRESS
(this shows my progress on your commission, how much it costs, and if you've paid)

UNCLAIMED ART
(if your art is posted for a few days and you haven't replied I'll message you)

PING LIST

exosomniac
JollyRoger
Turian
greydancer
ThatOneHandedKid (ping before turn)
Toothy
Corde
8Continues
Donburi
DeltaDarklight
LaughingZuru
R4T

OTHER ANTHRO SHOPS IN THE FORUMS
I know I have a hard time finding anthro artists on here so!! I've decided to make a list of all the shops offering furry art >:3c Hope you find it useful! If you have a shop of your own or one you know of please drop me a link so I can add it to the list!

Cosmo's Art Shop (No anthro examples but its stated that they do draw it)
Toothy's Cartoons
SLOTS / COMMISSION INFORMATION & PROGRESS
(this shows my progress on your commission, how much it costs, and if you've paid)

UNCLAIMED ART
(if your art is posted for a few days and you haven't replied I'll message you)

PING LIST

exosomniac
JollyRoger
Turian
greydancer
ThatOneHandedKid (ping before turn)
Toothy
Corde
8Continues
Donburi
DeltaDarklight
LaughingZuru
R4T

OTHER ANTHRO SHOPS IN THE FORUMS
I know I have a hard time finding anthro artists on here so!! I've decided to make a list of all the shops offering furry art >:3c Hope you find it useful! If you have a shop of your own or one you know of please drop me a link so I can add it to the list!

Cosmo's Art Shop (No anthro examples but its stated that they do draw it)
Toothy's Cartoons
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
Do you think you could draw a full-body, none-shaded picture of my dearest Aveline? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6917991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69180/6917991_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm still saving up for a daub gene for her wings, but if you could draw her with that gene I would be super happy~! ^.^ You can chose the pose/expression, but she is a feisty little thing like most mirrors, so having her snuggling with a stuffed doll would be rather odd. Will that be 50K? I can pay you now!
Do you think you could draw a full-body, none-shaded picture of my dearest Aveline?

6917991_350.png

I'm still saving up for a daub gene for her wings, but if you could draw her with that gene I would be super happy~! ^.^
You can chose the pose/expression, but she is a feisty little thing like most mirrors, so having her snuggling with a stuffed doll would be rather odd.
Will that be 50K? I can pay you now!
@coolyiffer Oh jeez, wow! Can I grab a slot for a full body? I haven't decided what character I want art of yet, but I definitely want :o

edit: i just processed your username i'm laughing so much omg
@coolyiffer Oh jeez, wow! Can I grab a slot for a full body? I haven't decided what character I want art of yet, but I definitely want :o

edit: i just processed your username i'm laughing so much omg
rhapsody_starcrosse.png
@coolyiffer do you do human full body art?
if so, what's the pricing for flat colour + transparency?
@coolyiffer do you do human full body art?
if so, what's the pricing for flat colour + transparency?
767VVTs.png
@Coolyiffer laughing at ur UN lmao,, anyway

could I get flat/transparency fullbody anthro of him?
But with these pants, black toms, & his binder shown in the ref.
I can provide a personality via pm if needed.
@Coolyiffer laughing at ur UN lmao,, anyway

could I get flat/transparency fullbody anthro of him?
But with these pants, black toms, & his binder shown in the ref.
I can provide a personality via pm if needed.
chibi_cat_lines__free_to_use__by_zillastar_adoptab_by_deertush-d8q0sjb.png
@coolyiffer
I'd love to grab a slot if I can! :D Can you do couples?
@coolyiffer
I'd love to grab a slot if I can! :D Can you do couples?
uXKiTFm.png
@Wreckoning
Absolutely!! I can get to work on it soon!

@starcrosse
Yeah I can definitely save you a slot! Take your time figuring out what you want hehe

@Empire
My human art isn't quite as good as it could be but I could do it for the same price as the normal full body pictures. If you want an example of my current human art I could get you one no problem

@Brooklyn
I would LOVE to draw him gosh golly he looks gorgeous
A personality would be appreciated! I would love to hear about him wowie

@Carissa
I certainly can! What kind of art were you thinking of?
@Wreckoning
Absolutely!! I can get to work on it soon!

@starcrosse
Yeah I can definitely save you a slot! Take your time figuring out what you want hehe

@Empire
My human art isn't quite as good as it could be but I could do it for the same price as the normal full body pictures. If you want an example of my current human art I could get you one no problem

@Brooklyn
I would LOVE to draw him gosh golly he looks gorgeous
A personality would be appreciated! I would love to hear about him wowie

@Carissa
I certainly can! What kind of art were you thinking of?
CQ7Bbrl.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
OcktuHh.png
@coolyiffer

Ooh yes I'd love a slot please! OuO Could I get a Full Body + Flat Color of these two characters? Would that be 100k? (Drawn as their anthro form since that's your preference!)
@coolyiffer

Ooh yes I'd love a slot please! OuO Could I get a Full Body + Flat Color of these two characters? Would that be 100k? (Drawn as their anthro form since that's your preference!)
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@coolyiffer
I'd love to get a fullbody with line shading of Chip and Olive! Anthro preferred but either is fine~
@coolyiffer
I'd love to get a fullbody with line shading of Chip and Olive! Anthro preferred but either is fine~
uXKiTFm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56