Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Klo Does Commissions
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35
@Klomonx
Yes I would still love to get art from you
I would love if you could do something of
https://www.rprepository.com/c/witchery instead of my original request.

@Klomonx
Yes I would still love to get art from you
I would love if you could do something of
https://www.rprepository.com/c/witchery instead of my original request.

gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Zhimonster

Can do! It'll be 25,000 treasure OR 132 Gems OR 1 Eye Scatterscroll!
@Zhimonster

Can do! It'll be 25,000 treasure OR 132 Gems OR 1 Eye Scatterscroll!
@Klomonx sendin!
@Klomonx sendin!
@Ilesvia
-You're next, if you're still interested! Please let me know who/what you'd like me to draw.

@FrostDragon2322
-You are no longer waitlisted.
@Ilesvia
-You're next, if you're still interested! Please let me know who/what you'd like me to draw.

@FrostDragon2322
-You are no longer waitlisted.
@Abs0lute

You are next! If you are still interested please let me know who I'm drawin'! Thank you so much for your patience.
@Abs0lute

You are next! If you are still interested please let me know who I'm drawin'! Thank you so much for your patience.
@Klomonx
Hello! I would love to order another fullbody piece from you, when you are open again? Waitlist please!

Also I thought you would like to know I've gotten several compliments on the art you did of Rhavina
@Klomonx
Hello! I would love to order another fullbody piece from you, when you are open again? Waitlist please!

Also I thought you would like to know I've gotten several compliments on the art you did of Rhavina
@Zhimonster

Added to the waitlist! As I complete pieces I move through them - some accounts on that waitlist are inactive which is why I generally give a 5 day waiting period before I move on to the next person on the list.
Ahhh I am SO glad people are enjoying my art and you are too!!
@Zhimonster

Added to the waitlist! As I complete pieces I move through them - some accounts on that waitlist are inactive which is why I generally give a 5 day waiting period before I move on to the next person on the list.
Ahhh I am SO glad people are enjoying my art and you are too!!
@FrostDragon2322

If you are still interested in your commission, you're next! Please let me know who/what you'd like me to draw.
@FrostDragon2322

If you are still interested in your commission, you're next! Please let me know who/what you'd like me to draw.
@Klomonx

Could you put me on the wait list? c:
@Klomonx

Could you put me on the wait list? c:
HjfDbKN.png FR+9
@Extormus

-Added you to the waitlist!
@Extormus

-Added you to the waitlist!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35