Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Klo Does Commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@SunDragon

Yes it would! I require payment when I have your lineart done - how big/small of a picture would you like?
@SunDragon

Yes it would! I require payment when I have your lineart done - how big/small of a picture would you like?
@Klomonx Sounds good. Um lets see, I've never been asked that before, so maybe 1000pixels wide by 700 high.
@Klomonx Sounds good. Um lets see, I've never been asked that before, so maybe 1000pixels wide by 700 high.
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon

Alright, it'll be around that size (might be more around 750) - I mainly wanted to know in case you were using it for a signature, etc.
@SunDragon

Alright, it'll be around that size (might be more around 750) - I mainly wanted to know in case you were using it for a signature, etc.
Nope just a normal picture so whatever changes to the size you make within reason is fine with me.
Edit: whoop I pinged me
Nope just a normal picture so whatever changes to the size you make within reason is fine with me.
Edit: whoop I pinged me
ECNdq9d.png
Bump!
Bump!
Bumpity; Sale is still on
Bumpity; Sale is still on
Here I'll give you a bump since you are so generously doing my hatchery art for me :)
Here I'll give you a bump since you are so generously doing my hatchery art for me :)
9672033_orig.png
Bump~
Bump~
Bump! I am still open
Bump! I am still open
Bumpity
Bumpity
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35