Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Choctopi Arts {Gijinkas, oc's!}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 102
@Carrotstick

I'd like to be added on your ping list too!
@Carrotstick

I'd like to be added on your ping list too!
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Arkonsel @Rubellite

Added :>
@Arkonsel @Rubellite

Added :>
Hey guys! Your sketches are done, you can see them here : choctopi-rising.tumblr.com

@Ekanos, I kind of had to do light backgrounds with dark lines since light line art is kind of difficult to see/losses details.

@flamyfox, I tend to imagine fae gijinkas as energetic, child-like people with hair that fluffs up like their dragon frills, hopefully that's ok with you?
Hey guys! Your sketches are done, you can see them here : choctopi-rising.tumblr.com

@Ekanos, I kind of had to do light backgrounds with dark lines since light line art is kind of difficult to see/losses details.

@flamyfox, I tend to imagine fae gijinkas as energetic, child-like people with hair that fluffs up like their dragon frills, hopefully that's ok with you?
@Carrotstick That's fine they look stunnng thank you so much!! I can't get over how great they look! Thank you so so much!
@Carrotstick That's fine they look stunnng thank you so much!! I can't get over how great they look! Thank you so so much!
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@Carrotstick
As I said, I love to see other's imagination.
So just do it! lol
@Carrotstick
As I said, I love to see other's imagination.
So just do it! lol
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
@flamyfox
They're actually done, you can see them at the link I posted above :>
@flamyfox
They're actually done, you can see them at the link I posted above :>
@Carrotstick I'd love to go on your pinglist too if it's okay I wouldn't mind coming back for more at some stage D: And if you ever open up for real life money commissions I'll be all over that!
@Carrotstick I'd love to go on your pinglist too if it's okay I wouldn't mind coming back for more at some stage D: And if you ever open up for real life money commissions I'll be all over that!
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@Carrotstick
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! LOVE YOUR WORK!!!
They are so cute!!!
Please put me on your ping list when you open again!
@Carrotstick
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! LOVE YOUR WORK!!!
They are so cute!!!
Please put me on your ping list when you open again!
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
@Ekanos @flamyfox

I'll add you guys to the list again! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your support! :D
@Ekanos @flamyfox

I'll add you guys to the list again! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your support! :D
@Carrotstick

Could you add me to your ping list, please? :D
@Carrotstick

Could you add me to your ping list, please? :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 102