Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ tacky graphics ♥ [C]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@tackysnaps

Okay here I go!

username: empTEA

graphics needed: 1 banner

dragons featured: none

color & style desired: dark with hidden light if that makes any sense? I'll explain more below.

wording: Candle Caves Hatchery

additional info: I'm making my first hatchery you see and the theme I'm going with is what matches my lair! We make candles so certainly something with that element. Candle light in the shadows type deal? The eggs are very cozy in the warm candle light and glowing mushrooms. [i'd draw it if I could lmao]

I'm sorry if this is a badly put form or something ffff I've never done this before and I'm confused about what I'm trying to say ;w; I hope you get something from all this mess!
@tackysnaps

Okay here I go!

username: empTEA

graphics needed: 1 banner

dragons featured: none

color & style desired: dark with hidden light if that makes any sense? I'll explain more below.

wording: Candle Caves Hatchery

additional info: I'm making my first hatchery you see and the theme I'm going with is what matches my lair! We make candles so certainly something with that element. Candle light in the shadows type deal? The eggs are very cozy in the warm candle light and glowing mushrooms. [i'd draw it if I could lmao]

I'm sorry if this is a badly put form or something ffff I've never done this before and I'm confused about what I'm trying to say ;w; I hope you get something from all this mess!
10XBehf.png
@tackysnaps [b]username:[/b] AkiraByakuya [b]graphics needed:[/b] 1 banner, 3 mini banners [b]dragons featured:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33575/3357430_350.png[/img] [b]color & style desired:[/b] Gothic lolita style fashion (lacey patterns comes to mind :3) with a little bit of a sweet lolita feel to it. I'd like my dragon (Cutie) to have her colors incorporated to it as well as her eye color, please? :3 [b]wording:[/b] Cutie's Coatl Hatchery. I'd like the mini banners tittle to be. Cutie's Coatl Breeding Pairs, Coatl's For Sale, and Rules. [b]additional info:[/b] I'd like the mini banners to have the same style using the same font as the banner. I'm starting up my first hatchery, that only specializes in coatl breeding. :)
@tackysnaps
username: AkiraByakuya

graphics needed: 1 banner, 3 mini banners

dragons featured:
3357430_350.png

color & style desired: Gothic lolita style fashion (lacey patterns comes to mind :3) with a little bit of a sweet lolita feel to it. I'd like my dragon (Cutie) to have her colors incorporated to it as well as her eye color, please? :3

wording: Cutie's Coatl Hatchery. I'd like the mini banners tittle to be. Cutie's Coatl Breeding Pairs, Coatl's For Sale, and Rules.

additional info: I'd like the mini banners to have the same style using the same font as the banner. I'm starting up my first hatchery, that only specializes in coatl breeding. :)
tumblr_ni8kpoZDfe1snuojro3_r3_500.gif
@tackysnaps Not sure if slots are still open while you're gone, but thought I'd fill it out anyway. xD [b]username:[/b] Sadey [b]graphics needed:[/b] 1 hatchery banner and 3 mini banners [b]dragons featured:[/b] ...gonna toss out a few images/dragons and you can run with what you want. xD -[url=http://media.tumblr.com/ed59185b2bd054b9881de8038995e7ce/tumblr_inline_n6ti28W4xR1se2xbw.png]An image I drew and have used a few times for the lair- Click![/url] --Also the shadow nest image could work --Umbra wolf familiar image. Veryyy strongly connected with my lair --Perhaps this baby? [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=18&style=13&gender=1&ages=0&prig=1&secg=1&tert=20&elem=7&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] --[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6441757]This dragon - Click![/url] --[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7191837]Or this girl-Click![/url] [b]color & style desired:[/b] Dark, shadowy--color tone and feel should definitely match the shadow background/color scheme. Font doesn't really matter as long as it's easy to read. ^_^ I'd love if you could incorporate a thorny edge/like the brambles, but that's just tossing out wild ideas. I love the feel of my current signature, and it's kind of the tone I want for the hatchery. [b]wording:[/b] Hatchery name is "Nocturne Grove Hatchery". Then for the three mini banners, I'd like one for Breeding Pairs, For Sale, and Rules. [b]additional info:[/b] I think that's everything, but if you have questions, just ask!
@tackysnaps Not sure if slots are still open while you're gone, but thought I'd fill it out anyway. xD

username: Sadey

graphics needed: 1 hatchery banner and 3 mini banners

dragons featured:
...gonna toss out a few images/dragons and you can run with what you want. xD

-An image I drew and have used a few times for the lair- Click!
--Also the shadow nest image could work
--Umbra wolf familiar image. Veryyy strongly connected with my lair
--Perhaps this baby?
dragonpic2.php?body=23&wing=18&style=13&gender=1&ages=0&prig=1&secg=1&tert=20&elem=7&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png
--This dragon - Click!
--Or this girl-Click!

color & style desired: Dark, shadowy--color tone and feel should definitely match the shadow background/color scheme. Font doesn't really matter as long as it's easy to read. ^_^ I'd love if you could incorporate a thorny edge/like the brambles, but that's just tossing out wild ideas. I love the feel of my current signature, and it's kind of the tone I want for the hatchery.

wording: Hatchery name is "Nocturne Grove Hatchery". Then for the three mini banners, I'd like one for Breeding Pairs, For Sale, and Rules.

additional info: I think that's everything, but if you have questions, just ask!

OVmZor1.png
@tackysnaps

username: Cenka

graphics needed:2 breeding cards ^^

dragons featured: Majestic x Dreamer

Aragorn x Aralyn

color & style desired: Same as before pretty please!~
wording:
additional info: anything else you think i should know!
@tackysnaps

username: Cenka

graphics needed:2 breeding cards ^^

dragons featured: Majestic x Dreamer

Aragorn x Aralyn

color & style desired: Same as before pretty please!~
wording:
additional info: anything else you think i should know!
838kIls.png
@empTEA @AkiraByakuya @sadey
I'm back~! Got you all on my list and I'll get to work ASAP. :3

@Cenka
I'll put you first on the list once I've cleared away the requests in front of you~! :D Thanks for coming back!
@empTEA @AkiraByakuya @sadey
I'm back~! Got you all on my list and I'll get to work ASAP. :3

@Cenka
I'll put you first on the list once I've cleared away the requests in front of you~! :D Thanks for coming back!
earth_small.png tackysnaps
clan arvoisa; honor in deed
profile . lair . graphics

@tackysnaps

It's okay ^_^ It's good to see you busy:3
@tackysnaps

It's okay ^_^ It's good to see you busy:3
838kIls.png
@tackysnaps

SUPER excited to see what you do!
@tackysnaps

SUPER excited to see what you do!
10XBehf.png
@tackysnaps
Can't wait to see the final result! :D
@tackysnaps
Can't wait to see the final result! :D
tumblr_ni8kpoZDfe1snuojro3_r3_500.gif
@tackysnaps can i be added to your pinglist for reopening?
@tackysnaps can i be added to your pinglist for reopening?
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@junipa
Sure thing! I'll let you know~!
@junipa
Sure thing! I'll let you know~!
earth_small.png tackysnaps
clan arvoisa; honor in deed
profile . lair . graphics