Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ tacky graphics ♥ [C]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Raiona
Gotcha on the list. :D I'll get to work on it sometime tomorrow~!
@Raiona
Gotcha on the list. :D I'll get to work on it sometime tomorrow~!
earth_small.png tackysnaps
clan arvoisa; honor in deed
profile . lair . graphics

@tackysnaps Woo, thank you!
@tackysnaps Woo, thank you!
MUYNhfy.png
BPzUHdW.png
WNKiucd.png
tGnTWvF.pngpcTpS11.pngIJZETli.png
@tackysnaps

Heya~ I have a question concerning hatchling cards. =3

I want to request a reusable PSD--I have nests hatching everyday. However, I have no hatchlings presently in my lair (they all matched an exalt bonus)--could I still request a hatchling card PSD, or would I need to wait till I have hatchlings?
@tackysnaps

Heya~ I have a question concerning hatchling cards. =3

I want to request a reusable PSD--I have nests hatching everyday. However, I have no hatchlings presently in my lair (they all matched an exalt bonus)--could I still request a hatchling card PSD, or would I need to wait till I have hatchlings?
Bookend_Left.pngSpring_Gems_s.pngSpring_Bath_s.pngSpring_Candle_s.pngSpring_Vase_s.pngSpring_Insence_s.pngSpring_Soap_s.pngSpring_Towel_s.pngBookend_Right.png
SpringsSong, not SpringSong
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
@SpringsSong
You don't need to wait, I can just fill with a temporary dragon for you~! :)
@SpringsSong
You don't need to wait, I can just fill with a temporary dragon for you~! :)

@tackysnaps
username: SpringsSong
graphics needed: 1 hatchling card PSD~
dragons featured: Whatever you decide to use for the temporary~
color & style desired: I'd like a mix of a fiery and a nature-like theme--to go with my lair type and my username. I love purples, too.
As for a font... maybe something like on the Confetti Bomb hatchery banner you did (the cursive font).
wording: n/a
additional info: n/a~
@tackysnaps
username: SpringsSong
graphics needed: 1 hatchling card PSD~
dragons featured: Whatever you decide to use for the temporary~
color & style desired: I'd like a mix of a fiery and a nature-like theme--to go with my lair type and my username. I love purples, too.
As for a font... maybe something like on the Confetti Bomb hatchery banner you did (the cursive font).
wording: n/a
additional info: n/a~
Bookend_Left.pngSpring_Gems_s.pngSpring_Bath_s.pngSpring_Candle_s.pngSpring_Vase_s.pngSpring_Insence_s.pngSpring_Soap_s.pngSpring_Towel_s.pngBookend_Right.png
SpringsSong, not SpringSong
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
@SpringsSong
I've got you on the list and I'll get started shortly! I'll see what I can do about incorporating all the elements and send you a PNG via PM for your approval before I package up the PSD for you~
@SpringsSong
I've got you on the list and I'll get started shortly! I'll see what I can do about incorporating all the elements and send you a PNG via PM for your approval before I package up the PSD for you~

@tackysnaps
Back again. :)

username: alenkoblr

graphics needed: 1 Hatchery Banner, 4 Headers, 1 Sig button-ey thing (mini banner? idk man, details below)

dragons featured: none

color & style desired: I'd like the banner and headers and the button thing to match the breeding cards, maybe incorporating the feel of the pebble divider I sent you at first?

wording: Same as before for breeding cards. Hatchery is called Shatterstone Hatchery, and the headers will be "Rules", "For Sale", "Breeding Pairs", and "Ping Lists". For the sig thing, I'm looking for something smaller like a button, but not quite that small. I'm planning to have a few button-ey things in my sig, so I don't want to have a full banner there.

additional info: There will be 3 more breeding cards, and then I'm done for a while (in theory haha)

Thank you so much!!
@tackysnaps
Back again. :)

username: alenkoblr

graphics needed: 1 Hatchery Banner, 4 Headers, 1 Sig button-ey thing (mini banner? idk man, details below)

dragons featured: none

color & style desired: I'd like the banner and headers and the button thing to match the breeding cards, maybe incorporating the feel of the pebble divider I sent you at first?

wording: Same as before for breeding cards. Hatchery is called Shatterstone Hatchery, and the headers will be "Rules", "For Sale", "Breeding Pairs", and "Ping Lists". For the sig thing, I'm looking for something smaller like a button, but not quite that small. I'm planning to have a few button-ey things in my sig, so I don't want to have a full banner there.

additional info: There will be 3 more breeding cards, and then I'm done for a while (in theory haha)

Thank you so much!!
eC9kqty.png
@alenkoblr
Gotcha on the list, I'll get on this tomorrow morning~ :D
@alenkoblr
Gotcha on the list, I'll get on this tomorrow morning~ :D

@tackysnaps

Hello!! Here's my first batch, I'm anxiously waiting on some new partners for a few more, so I hope this works out okay! I really want a banner too, but I have no idea what to do for it lol so I'll give it time

username: viera

graphics needed: 5 breeding cards + 1 banner

dragons featured:

Sea and Smoke: Vyvyan + Orthros
Mushroom Kingdom: Mario + Peach
Cupcake Coatls: Auri + Maruya
The Green Word: Mjrn + Eruyt
Nature and Glory: Krjn + Ktjn

color & style desired: I'm definitely going for more cute and fun, especially with those first three pairs! The cards you have that I like the style best of are the ones of Raiona's tundras and Renivu/Xetha, but please feel free to keep it simple! I love all your work! I have a few with huge ranges, so whatever looks best.

For the banner, anything will do! I really love love the "CONFETTI BOMB HATCHERY" banner title. My pairs often breed really fun and interesting hatchlings that pop out with rare combos, if that helps your inspiration. Maybe a bold font/bold colors? Nothing pastel for me lol.

wording: I like having the gene names on there and the breeding pair name, but only if it works well (dragon names not necessary). I'm not super picky, but I am bad at photoshop so I trust you to make great choices! :D The banner should be "The Sky Pirate's Den (of sales!)"

additional info: thank you so much! 12x5 + 10 should be 70kT right?

(i hope i wasnt too vague, my sister is an artist too and she's always complaining that im bad at this kind of thing! feel free to ask me for more details or to pick something, i would feel terrible if i was making more work for you :P)
@tackysnaps

Hello!! Here's my first batch, I'm anxiously waiting on some new partners for a few more, so I hope this works out okay! I really want a banner too, but I have no idea what to do for it lol so I'll give it time

username: viera

graphics needed: 5 breeding cards + 1 banner

dragons featured:

Sea and Smoke: Vyvyan + Orthros
Mushroom Kingdom: Mario + Peach
Cupcake Coatls: Auri + Maruya
The Green Word: Mjrn + Eruyt
Nature and Glory: Krjn + Ktjn

color & style desired: I'm definitely going for more cute and fun, especially with those first three pairs! The cards you have that I like the style best of are the ones of Raiona's tundras and Renivu/Xetha, but please feel free to keep it simple! I love all your work! I have a few with huge ranges, so whatever looks best.

For the banner, anything will do! I really love love the "CONFETTI BOMB HATCHERY" banner title. My pairs often breed really fun and interesting hatchlings that pop out with rare combos, if that helps your inspiration. Maybe a bold font/bold colors? Nothing pastel for me lol.

wording: I like having the gene names on there and the breeding pair name, but only if it works well (dragon names not necessary). I'm not super picky, but I am bad at photoshop so I trust you to make great choices! :D The banner should be "The Sky Pirate's Den (of sales!)"

additional info: thank you so much! 12x5 + 10 should be 70kT right?

(i hope i wasnt too vague, my sister is an artist too and she's always complaining that im bad at this kind of thing! feel free to ask me for more details or to pick something, i would feel terrible if i was making more work for you :P)
@tackysnaps

username: Sucrechat

graphics needed: Signature

dragons featured: --

color & style desired: I really like the painty style you used in your banner. Something like that, maybe also wind-related? (vectors are cool too)

wording: Zephyr Clan (subtext: Devoted to Windsinger)

additional info: It would be cool if you could make it like a painty style of the Wind flights banner? Anything windy would be fine, tbh. Crisp colors are also nice -- like nothing blurry or soft.

If this is all okay, when should I send payment? :> Thank you
@tackysnaps

username: Sucrechat

graphics needed: Signature

dragons featured: --

color & style desired: I really like the painty style you used in your banner. Something like that, maybe also wind-related? (vectors are cool too)

wording: Zephyr Clan (subtext: Devoted to Windsinger)

additional info: It would be cool if you could make it like a painty style of the Wind flights banner? Anything windy would be fine, tbh. Crisp colors are also nice -- like nothing blurry or soft.

If this is all okay, when should I send payment? :> Thank you
basic-appreciation-club.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22